Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 9/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 9/13

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 

Timing: Apparently not correct

Typical LP length: 

Testing: been there done that got the BFNs

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Temped "on time" today & temp was back down again. But since I don't know if I ever ovulated, it means nothing. Everything is meaningless! /dramz

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options

@saladflambe - Your gifs are killing me! Hang in there! I've had those crazy long confusing cycles and they suck!

Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: 16/2 dpiui

Timing: Hoping perfect 

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: Not for a while. I'll probably test on the 23rd. 

R/R:It's Friday!! Heading down the cape after work tonight. Excited to relax, eat lobster and hang the wallpaper and backsplash I just bought to make our RV feel less like an RV haha

CS/Q:Temp jumped last night, so I'm more optimistic that the ovidrel worked on time!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Keeping FX for you!! Hoping that being so tired is a good sign!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    hehe glad to bring some smiles with the gifs.
    I figure...gotta laugh! ...what else can I do anyways? :)

@feather_heather enjoy your lobster :) 

@inthewoods23 I, too, am intimidated by the dropper test lol - does it come with a dropper? I was afraid they didn't, which is why I didn't buy them before (but might now!).

@misshelen86 yay for crosshairs! ....and I am super jealous of your cabin adventure, which is literally my ultimate dream getaway - will there be mountains? Add mountains & fire, and I'm in heaven....

I figure once I hit CD 35-38, I can 100% know I'm not pregnant, because the last time we had sex was CD18... so let's say 5 days the sperm could've possibly lived + 12 days max it takes to implant + 3 extra days to make sure hcg levels increase.... yeah. So, i'm on CD 34 right now - and 99.99% sure I'm not pregnant haha. I tested on a cheapie yesterday - assuming it can be trusted. I'm out of FRERs now, but I used one of those 2 days ago, so.

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• Options
    @misshelen86 I've been on the progesterone shots and suppositories since Thursday/Friday last week and I wasn't tired over the weekend nor leading up to the FET. Been feeling some sense of tired since maybe Wednesday but it is also morning right now. We've also been getting lots of rain this week so maybe that has my energy lower than normal 🤷

Your anniversary trip sounds amazing!!!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @saladflambe I'm pretty sure the dropper comes with! It's one of those flimsy all plastic types. I haven't opened the box though to be sure. And they're only a buck so can't really complain at how funky they are. But I hear good things that they work!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @saladflambe Unfortunately no mountains.. that’s the only thing that’s missing! Did you use OPKs this month? 

@inthewoods23 I’ll be lurking this weekend to see if you have any good news to share! If not, remember it’s so early still. I hope you keep up your positive attitude.. it’s been so inspiring! 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @misshelen86 boo to no mountains. And, no, I didn't use OPKs - pretty much just went on discharge & cramps (I tend to cramp around ovulation time). I was going to be casual this cycle, but it kinda backfired - I didn't expect it to be a weird cycle...

• Options
    Happy Friday Ladies!! 😁 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Testing: not yet WFAF

R/R: Not too much happening with me. My DH and I are taking his 90 year old grandma out for dinner tonight so that should be nice:) Trying to keep positive for this cycle. 

CS/Q: nope 

@inthewoods23 we've also been getting a lot of rain this week. It sucks :( I hope your energy levels go back up soon. Sorry it’s been so low. 

@feather_heather enjoy your lobster you lucky ducky 😋 love lobster. 

@misshelen86 Happy 1 year Anniversary!! 💍🍷🌹🌹 Have a great time together on your trip. Enjoy that hot tub. Sounds amazing. Love relaxing in hot tubs. 

• Options
    begging4abumpbegging4abump member
    edited September 2019
    Lurking from wto
    @misshelen86 whooop whoop! CHs! Happy anniversary!! Enjoy your mini vacation!! (Studies have shown that calling it a vacation rather than a weekend makes it feel far more relaxing.) 😄 edited for grammar 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 have fun at dinner!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    saladflambesaladflambe member
    edited September 2019
    @mindyb2019 whoa whoa whoa...you're only 2 cycles into this and you already have enough patience to WFAF?

Damn.

I'm an impatient betch who likely accidentally tested literally while still ovulating

• Options
    @mindyb2019 have fun at dinner!

@saladflambe yay AF! 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @saladflambe haha thanks, ya I have some massive will power to always wait for AF to show up. Lol. Not sure how. Yay to your AF finally lol 😆 

@inthewoods23 thanks but I guess were not going to dinner anymore now. Apparently my step daughter is sick and barfed all over her self 🤮 so we have to cancel out reservation. ☹️ Maybe next time.