Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 9/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 9/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 enjoy your weekend of no plans! They are my favorite! Also.... sending you all the will power to remain calm with your insane students today! 🌚 💪🏼
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @photographerwife oooh sorry I missed you. Looks like we posted around the same time. FX the day goes by quickly! Sounds like a nice weekend on tap!

@kpearse99 thanks. I'm going to need all of the extra patience and will power today, especially this afternoon with 5 classes back to back with no time in between.

@NamelessAria FX that YH is home for your FW. That has to be hard with all of that traveling. 
  • Options
    @kpearse99 Basically a lot of local vendors of crafts or other goods set up tents and they block off a section of downtown. So you get to shop a lot of homemade, local things + all the food trucks from the area get a section, so there is lots of good food to choose from! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @NamelessAria thank you for the kind words of encouragement! The TTC process or journey is certainly not an easy one!  Welcome to the TTC community! I wish you the best of luck 💜 that stinks about how much YH travels, but I hope it all works out for you.  Your cycles sound a bit like how mine were for most of my life. All over the place! After my loss my cycles became regular at every 30 days and then just recently (these last 3 cycles) they went back to being all wonky. Anyway, we are a great community filled with so many supportive and amazing women! 
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @saladflambe I’m sorry you don’t really know what your cycle was up to this month either. 💚💚 @millpe I wanna go!!!!!!
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    @saladflambe I’m sorry you don’t really know what your cycle was up to this month either. 💚💚 @millpe I wanna go!!!!!!
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    @photographerwife I hope your weekend is good, even though you have to work! Remind me- what do you do again?

@gingermama29 I will gladly send you the cool weather if I can trade for more warm days? I'm just not ready for it to be cold yet. Yesterday felt SO cold with it raining all day. Funny how in the spring 50 feels warm and in the fall it feels so cold. 

@NamelessAria Hoping you O during your "normal" time so your husband is around! I'm traveling next week for a couple nights and starting to get worried about our timing since it's right around expected O for me. 

TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @millpe sounds like you have an awesome Friday planned! The longest week ever is (almost) over!

@photographerwife I hope your work time flies by but that you still have time to relax & have fun. Is the bridal appt for your dress or are you going with the bride for hers?

@kpearse99 oh good then I’ll definitely keep my hopes up for you that they are pregnancy signs! But if not your plan for next cycle sounds great.

@gingermama29 a weekend with no plans sounds amazing. Enjoy it! I hope your students take it easy on you today. 

@saladflambe hope you get to move on to the next cycle soon!
  • Options
    Oops @NamelessAria looks like I only replied to you in my head haha. That sucks that your husband travels so much. My husband travels some too. I thought we might miss FW this month but I ovulated late last cycle which pushed this one back thank goodness. I hope the timing works out for you 
  • Options
    So I'm only CD 10, but i have so much EWCM today. I think my extra water intake is working, and maybe my body is trying to O early before I have to travel next week (at least I can hope)!

TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/11/1 AL#2 

CD: 40

WAYDTGTKU: Benched...SHG next cycle and will restart Letrozole & add in progesterone. 

R/R: It’s Friday!!! So happy that the weekend is almost here!! Definitly ready for a break and a weekend with just me & DH (we’ve been traveling or had guests the past couple)! Excited for our date night Saturday too! Still no signs of AF, but hopefully it happens this weekend! 

CS/Q: None.

@bows22 so sorry you are to the point of calling the RE, but good job for taking that step! Fingers crossed this is your cycle and you can cancel that appt! 🤞🏻

@kpearse99 sending hugs!! 💜 Hitting the year mark is so hard! Still hoping your symptoms aren’t AF, but something way better! You are totally validated in feeling down...but we are all here to lift you up and encourage you!! 

@millpe hope your day is as productive/short as expected! Your evening sounds fun...and that weather, so jealous! It’s been 90+ all week here! Hope your timing works out well with your travels next week...come on O! 

@photographerwife your weekend sounds super busy, but also fun!! Hope you can relax some too!!

@gingermama29 oh dear, hope your students aren’t too crazy today!! Enjoy your event/travel free weekend!! Always nice to have those every now & then! 

@NamelessAria that’s great you have already been tracking to get in the swing of things! Hope your timing works out well this cycle!!

@begging4abump glad your visit with your grandma went well! Sounds like no pacing was necessary...fingers crossed this is your cycle! ☺️ Will you get a scan to check on your endometriosis or just see how it goes for a bit? 

@mvt2003 your morning sounds great (besides the run, but I’m NOT a runner)! Hope you have a relaxing day getting your closet organized!! Sometimes it’s nice just not being at work and doing things at your own pace! 
  • Options
    begging4abumpbegging4abump member
    edited September 2019
    @bluetickgal I think endo really can only be seen with surgery, unless adhesions are totally blocking tubes, which then shows up when the dye/saline stuff can’t move through. So I guess I try for a few months and then ask for another hsg or something? Anyway, c’mon weekend already! Enjoy date night! Hopefully a weekend update so you can share what you guys did? I think our last date night was on our anniversary, so I’d like to live vicariously please. 🙂

@konoha ugh, sorry about the undeserved work guilt. Glad you’ve got a break from their crap today. Enjoy the salmon!

@mvt2003 so jealous of your sleeping in! Way to start the day off right! Hopefully you can take care of errands later too, but catching up on sleep definitely counts as productive!

eta missing words 
  • Options
    @konoha hope you have a great day off!! So sorry about the work guilt! I’m a big proponent of you have to do what is best for you and your family!! Hope you can figure out what that is and go with it...I wouldn’t want to put TTC on hold either, hope you don’t have to!  

@begging4abump ah, I see! Well, hopefully you don't have to worry about that anyways! Thanks!! Date night is going to be dinner and then the Terry Fator show...should be fun! Hope you have a good weekend!!  
  • Options
    @begging4abump glad it wasn’t too bad with your grandma. And I’m a little jealous of your sex drive! 

@mvt2003 I’m glad you are having a nice day off even if you are delayed on the closet work. Sleeping in is the best!

@bluetickgal enjoy your laidback weekend and your date night! I’m so glad it’s friday too!

@konoha I think you are doing the right thing all around with your job issues!
  • Options

I'll be back soon for tags!!

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: CM, prenatals, evening primrose oil, shatavari, SA this month hopefully. We're moving a little slowly.....

R/R: Still just excited for this weekend - apple picking Sunday, yoga and hopefully a lot of reading inside tomorrow when it's going to be rainy. I need to clean my house tho in order to really enjoy it.

CS/Q: nope!

• Options
    @bluetickgal Gah, the ventriloquist, right? You totally mentioned that before and I spaced! I’ve never seen anything like that. Have fun!!

@whitealbum29 mh took forever to do his sa too. It was a whole big thing. 🙄 I hope your SO gets it done soon without much of a to-do. Your weekend sounds like a great balance of doing and relaxing. I’m also at the point of needing a deep clean for the house; hopefully you and I both find the energy to do it!
  • Options
    @begging4abump @bluetickgal @bows22 thank you all for the support!  <3

@whitealbum29 your weekend sounds dreamy! except for the cleaning house part! but the feeling of a clean house is the best :) 
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 I’m jealous of your weekend plans too. Everyone has such great weekend plans! I really want to do apple picking this year so I hope we can find a free day to do it 
  • Options
    @bows22 I’m not caught up at all in here but I just want to send you big hugs. That is all. 
  • Options

@gingermama29 I hope you’d students aren’t too crazy today! Have a relaxing weekend!

@namelessaria I hope you are able to have good timing this cycle! Is your name a GOT reference? 

@saladflambe man, I hope you get some clarity soon. That sounds frustrating. 

@millpe I work as a part-time teller for Arvest bank! Ive been there for a while and used to work full time in a senior teller position. But I enjoy part-time now! 

@begging4abump I know! I love it! This one is actually a wedding that I’m standing in for a close friend! I hope your endo is good now! 

@mvt2003 it sounds like you are having a lovely day, I hope you get lots done!

@bluetickgal I hope you and DH have a nice weekend! 

@konoha that sounds so frustrating. I don’t blame you for wanting to leave. Even if you don’t qualify for FMLA. If they’re treating you this way now they probably won’t be any more accommodating when you are pregnant or have a baby. Imo a family is more important than any job too. Full support here! 

• Options
    @bows22 thanks lady! Enjoy your weekend as well!! 

@whitealbum29 your weekend sounds lovely! Hope the cleaning doesn’t take long so you can enjoy relaxing!! 

@begging4abump yep, he’s the ventriloquist. No worries, that was a few days ago and there is a lot to keep up with around here! Thanks, I’m definitely excited, I’ve never seen a ventriloquist live either! 

@photographerwife thank you!! Hope you enjoy your busy weekend too! 
  • Options
    @saladflambe sorry for the frustrating cycle.

@millpe I'm okay with that trade. 😊

@bows22 thanks. They weren't too bad today thankfully though we had two fire drills so there's that 🙃

@begging4abump I teach grades K-6. Some were definitely better than others today but overall it wasn't too bad. Glad things went well with your grandma yesterday.

@mvt2003 sounds like a nice day today. Goat you got to sleep in.

@bluetickgal oooh what are you two doing for date night? Sounds like it'll be a nice weekend.

@konoha ugh I'm sorry they gave you crap yesterday for not going in early. That so frustrating. I don't blame you for wanting to find something else. You have to take care of your mental health and sanity.

@whitealbum29 your weekend sounds great. I hope you're able to get some nice relaxation time.
  • Options
    @kpearse99 I’m glad they called, and I’m glad you’re feeling in better spirits. ❤️ Now go enjoy some time with that hubby of yours finally! 
  • Options
    @kpearse99 oh that's so awesome! I'm glad they called and checked on you and you have a plan going forward. Enjoy being home being able to see YH finally!
  • Options
    @kpearse99 Oh wow I’m so impressed that your RE office called you to check in. Another point for your doctor, who was already pretty great to begin with!
  • Options
    @gingermama29 thanks, we are going to dinner and then to see Terry Fator (ventriloquist)! Should be fun! 

@kpearse99 thank you, we are gonna try!! I’m glad you made it home safely, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend with YH! 💜 Ah, that is so great they called you to check in and discuss a plan!! Also so glad to hear you are feeling better! 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal omg I have always wanted to see Terry Fator too. I love ventriloquists. So jealous right now lol. I hope you have soooo much fun! Where is this at?