Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intros w/o 9/8

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

Re: Newbie Intros w/o 9/8

• @singing_koala welcome! I'm also a music teacher! I teach elementary general music and 4-6 chorus. Hope your stay here is short!
  • Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 oh no way! I actually have taught for the last 5 years in elem gen music (pk-5), and this is my first year in middle school choir. Nice to meet you :smile:
  • @singing_koala Welcome! I'm also a teacher. I teach HS math. Tomorrow will be the first day of school. It's nice to have some fellow teachers here 😊 
  • @kelsey_ruth326  I agree. Have a great first day! :)
  • @singing_koala hello and welcome 👋 well I definitely feel left out of the teachers club here haha 😆 I am not a teacher. That’s cool that your both teachers. Sounds like you have a busy house with 4 pets lol. that’s cool. I only have 1 cat and 1 dog. I’d love more cats though lol. I also struggle with patience like you haha 😆 Feel free to join in on the other daily threads. 
  • @mindyb2019 I’m glad I’m not alone in my lack of patience!! Yes, our 4 pets are very busy & they are the reason we also have a robot vacuum! Thanks for the welcome. :)
  • @singing_koala man I only have 2 pets and I need to get a robot vacuum lol 😆 
  • My husband refuses to get a robot vacuum.  He must just want to complain about the dog hair!  :D. I was a music teacher for two years, too! ...before life brought a career change. 🤷 Now I'm just counting down the days / weeks / months???? Till I can SAH. 🤞🤞

Welcome @singing_koala thanks for jumping right in there!!!
  • @BusinessWife lol well I will tell you that our robot vacuum CHANGED our LIVES. I can never go back!! Good luck on that front 😆 maybe he’ll cave one of these days. 

FX for your SAH days 😊 

@kikigreat0 sounds like y’all have some really sweet kids that are going to love all over a potential sibling one day! FX for you and I hope your stay here is short. 
  • Thank you @singing_koala! They are very sweet despite the older two’s occasional teenagerness coming out 😂 I know they’ll be really excited. Hoping your stay here is short as well, and also, I would looove a robot vacuum! Haha
  • @kikigreat0 Hi there and welcome 😁 eloping can also be romantic and beautiful ❤️ That’s awesome that you lucked out with the two daughters from your SO. My DH also has a daughter from a previous relationship and I lucked out too. We have a good relationship. She’s close to your daughters age. She’s 9. She has also made numerous comments about wanting to have a sibling lol.. She loves babies so much and would be really good and help out. FX for you and really trying this month. 
  • @kikigreat0 Hi there and welcome 😁 eloping can also be romantic and beautiful ❤️ That’s awesome that you lucked out with the two daughters from your SO. My DH also has a daughter from a previous relationship and I lucked out too. We have a good relationship. She’s close to your daughters age. She’s 9. She has also made numerous comments about wanting to have a sibling lol.. She loves babies so much and would be really good and help out. FX for you and really trying this month. 
    Thank you!!! And heck yes to already having little helpers! Good luck to you as well :)
  • @singing_koala welcome!!! I I am not a teacher but my brother and dad are both band directors! your house sounds so fun with all of your pets! 

@kikigreat0 welcome!! Dh and I got married at a courthouse and it was so nice because we didn't have all the hustle and bustle of a big wedding and could really just focus on us. But big weddings are fun too though!! I'm sure whatever you choose to do will be lovely :) 

• I got so excited just to see your face!!!!!  :D @NamelessAria
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited September 2019
    @NamelessAria I wouldn’t call yourself new...you’re just coming back! :)
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NamelessAria Hiii friend 😊

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• bows22bows22 member
    edited September 2019
    edit because the comment bar is not the search bar 
  • @inthewoods23 hahaha yep that’s me🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• @NamelessAria

**tw LC/previous pregnancy mentioned

Welcome back! I recognized your name. I wasn’t on TTGP for my second but she’s also 2. Were you in June 17? I was MotherofDragons then. 
  • @NamelessAria welcome back!! I remember seeing you post when I was lurking, yes i've lurked for a very long time lol I hope your stay here is short this time around!! 
  • @tyrion_ oh yeah I remember you! :)

@konoha thank you! I'm sorry that you have needed to lurk/post here for that long. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @NamelessAria you're most welcome! & thank you! but I just started posting here finally! I have been a long time lurker because it was never exactly the right time for me, but I wanted to learn everything I could while I waited :) 
  • @rubyrose_0919 Hey there fellow Canadian 🇨🇦 Woot woot 😁 Welcome to TTGP. Where in Canada do you live? that’s cool that both you and your SO are social workers. I admire your tough work. Awesome a Christmas baby, fun. 😁 I also love crafting and gardening. 
  • Welcome back! @rubyrose_0919. I do believe I remember you from my previous never-ending stint here! 😂. GL, how is everything?  Remind us whereabouts generally in Canada you are?  Do you know Mike, in Canada? Lol ;)
  • Heyyyy @mindyb2019 🍁🍁🍁

@BusinessWife - hahaha! Things are great! How are youuu? Lol - In fact, I know several Mike's from Canada, and they all love hockey!! 😂😂

We are from Winnipeg, which is just a little north of North Dakota! (Perhaps fans of The Office will know it as Michael Scott's international business trip destination!)

• @rubyrose_0919 Hey! I'm actually from North Dakota so not that far from you! Nice to "meet" you neighbor! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited September 2019
    @rubyrose_0919 Welcome (back)! Thank you for the reference to Michael Scott’s international business trip—now I know where you’re from. 😄 Looking forward to getting to know you here in TTGP!