Group 3 (2.15-2.21) Check In w/o 9.9

EDD/W+D: 

Team: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What “pregnancy rules” have you already broken?

Re: Group 3 (2.15-2.21) Check In w/o 9.9

• Loading the player...
  • Loading the player...
  • @tucsonftm, welcome. I have had back aches. I try to make sure my posture is good, sit when I can, make H rub my back. 
    tucsonftm
  • EDD/W+D: 2/15, 17w 1d
    Team: Unknown!
    Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate 
    Upcoming appts: Gender determination ultrasound in two weeks!!
    How are you feeling?: Pretty good, not as tired as I was previously, I didn't experience much morning sickness at all but now I am finding that I am forgetting E V E R Y T H I N G.
    Rants/Raves: I have had some work stress which has been making my blood pressure borderline.  Cannot wait to be able to chill out for awhile even if it is while looking after a baby I feel not focusing on work for awhile will help me as I am a total workaholic. 
    Questions: None
    GTKY: What “pregnancy rules” have you already broken? I have had a couple small cups of coffee here and there, i have also had a deli meat sandwich!
    malloryfrommnjvk2012brookert615
  • I probably have bad posture. 
  • @malloryfrommn, I hear you on being an introvert and needing your own space. I hope your work trip goes well. 
    malloryfrommn
  • @malloryfrommn I am NOT a fan of traveling for work, but I can’t imagine having to share a room with my boss 😬 I would be so awkward! 
    malloryfrommn
  • @Swiftlet yesss where is fall?! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
    Swiftletmalloryfrommntherealbitts
  • @ibabyloveb87 right?! I got a cute sunflower and pumpkin garland for my mantle at Michaels and put it up hoping it would make fall appear faster. I can’t wait for pumpkin patch and sweaters and all the good fall stuff!
    malloryfrommntherealbitts
  • @Swiftlet I already put out my fall wreath and porch decor even though it’s still 100 degrees outside. Cmon fall!!
  • EDD/W+D: 2/17 17w4d

Team: maybe blue, we'll know for sure in a few weeks. 

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate 

Upcoming appts: Anatomy scan on 10/9 

How are you feeling?: Ok. I've been dealing with Restless Leg Syndrome at night which has been keeping me up. 

Rants/Raves: The last few days have been nice and cool thanks to thunderstorms and it's starting to feel like fall. At least until the weekend when the temps go back up. Haha. 

Questions: 

I've def had days where I've gone over the 200mils of caffeine. 
    jvk2012therealbittsbrookert615malloryfrommn
  • EDD/W+D: 17w3d

Team: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate, PlayStation controller lol

Upcoming appts: 9/27 for our anatomy US

How are you feeling?: overall very good! But having some back pain. 

Rants/Raves: I think my bump is starting to come in! I’m still in the pudgy phase but it’s definitely starting to round out a little. 

Questions: anyone else’s “bump” more of a poofy bloat above the belly button?? I feel like the baby has started pushing my organs and everything up so I’m bloaty looking but my abdomen area on/below the belly button hasn’t really popped out like what I was expecting a bump to look like?

I drink a latte every day but it’s only like 75 mg so I’m not worried. Otherwise I’m kind of a rule follower (cautious FTM syndrome!). I did have my first sandwich at potbelly tonight but made them toast it twice lol 
    therealbittsbrookert615malloryfrommn
  • @nhh11 it’s hard to describe- mine is definitely bump-looking at this point but I also have more that seems to have shifted higher which I assume are my other organs/etc haha. I like to google pictures of bumps at my point in pregnancy (with twins!) for comparison. It’s amazing how different everyone looks!
    nhh11
  • @nhh11, with my first pregnancy I was all bump below the belly button at this point. With this one I am fluffier above the belly button and somewhat of a bump under. 
    nhh11