Options

Unpopular Opinion 9/12

babybisonbabybison member
edited September 2019 in April 2020 Moms
Happy Thursday!

What are your unpopular opinions?

Re: Unpopular Opinion 9/12

• Options
    As a vegetarian I'll probably get shunned for this...

Eggplant and mushrooms are not suitable replacements for meat. And they're squishy and yucky. 
  • Options
    Since we’re talking food, seafood is gross. All of it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed! I'm almost a vegetarian not as a choice but just because I'm picky about meats.  I hate eggplant.  Unless it's from this restaurant near us where they make it into "french fries" and it's mostly breading.
  • Options
    Oh man, eggplant is delicious!

Mine is that playing with my four-year-old is SO BORING. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with him, playing games with him, doing activities, reading. But "Mama, want to play with me?" always means action figures and I cannot stand it. 
  • Options
    @aresee I'm the same way, I'm totally down for puzzles, games, coloring etc.  but the pretend stuff... I don't know what to do.  DH is great with that stuff though!  
  • Options
    Mushrooms are delicious, but tomatoes have a disgusting taste and texture I cannot handle them raw!
  • Options
    @KFrob Same, my husband is much better at it. He was an action figure kid. I was a reading books and doing crafts kid. :)
  • Options
    @melly204 Neither sound good right now... 😷 

@aresee That made me laugh. 😂
    I don’t like building forts! When they ask if I want to sit in their house...on the floor... under hot blankets... I try to get out of there ASAP. Lol 
  • Options
    @aresee I hear ya. I have a 3 yo DD but I’m so bored by little kid games so easily. I can only play hide and seek so many times before I count to ten and then sit on the couch and pretend I can’t find her. 
  • Options
    I’m with everyone on the toddler games. DS has all these games he plays with Daddy where they fall on the floor or act silly. He asks me to play and I say it’s a Daddy game. I’m up for coloring or building with blocks or reading to him any day, though. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20