April 2020 Moms
Options

Baby # 4

I am pregnant with baby # 4 
Is anyone else pregnant with #4?
I am nervous how we are going to handle another baby. 

Re: Baby # 4

• Options
    Me! 👋🏼 

We actually always wanted four so we are excited but I am SURE we are going to be so tired! 

Was this baby planned? Congrats! 
  • Options
    I’m pregnant with #4 too! This pregnancy sickness wise is kicking my butt, definitely my worst by far. Anyone else’s symptoms worse?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No. This was not a planned baby. We are definitely in shock but excited. I am very tired this time around. I think because I am older and I am running after 3 other kids while working full-time. I hope this is a easy pregnancy 
  • Options
    My symptoms seem stronger this time around. I never had to take nausea medication but this pregnancy I have to. Especially when I smell certain foods. 
  • Options
    Yes my symptoms are so much worse this time around. I can barely keep up with anything and just want to sleep all day. 
  • Options
    I could sleep all the time too. If I don't get at least 10 hours a night. I have a hard time staying awake at night. 
  • Options
    My symptoms do not feel worse. I think I was more sick with my third but I am very tired! 

Thankfully  I haven’t had any pregnancy insomnia so I have been getting okay sleep. I am still nursing my one year old and she gets up at least 2-4 times a night. 

Anyone else still nursing? 
  • Options
    Yup! Baby #4 here! Not planned. Big gaps. DS1 is 19, DD is 12, and DS2 turned 4 yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    #4 here also! My oldest is adopted and she’s 17. Then my bio kids 8 girl, 6 boy, and 5 girl. So a fairly big age gap.
  • Options
    Anyone else struggling to come up with baby names for the 4th kid? Really struggling on a boys name. I was considering waiting til the birth to find out what we are having but with this struggle to find a boys’ name, I’m thinking I want to find out early so I can rule out a boys name if I don’t need one! 😂