Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 9/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 9/11

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I for one, do not find you boring! 🤗 I hope today goes quickly for you!

@bluetickgal holy crap girl, look at you being here all bright and early!! 😂♥️ That show sounds like it will be so fun!! I just hope they aren’t creepy dolls!!

@gingermama29 i haven’t gotten a workout done in over a week either... ugh! I need to get my butt back into gear!

@begging4abump yes girl!!!! Get it on!! Have fun at the picnic tonight! I love when I know i don’t have to plan what to cook and clean up after it!! And I hear you on the religion stuff, I’m here if you need someone to listen.

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bows22 I totally agree, this part of my cycle is snoozeville, probably best for my sanity though haha! 

@bluetickgal that sounds so fun!!!! 

@gingermama29 I typically start Wondfos on CD7 or 8 because I've been surprised by early O a couple of times (and missed it entirely for 2 months just using CB digis). I figure they're cheap and why not? Note: I now do Wondfos exclusively in the afternoons (makes sneaking a pee cup to the work bathroom interesting, but oh well) because I surge in the afternoons, and can go from stark white to peak in a matter of hours. 

@begging4abump Love the no clean-up and cooking!!! I totally get the hard time with religion, I have a lot of complicated feelings about it myself. Have a great time tonight!

@kpearse99 Girl, I am cracking up at yours today!! Stay safe during your travels, can't wait to hear about Houston!!! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 Hey, I gotta make light at my own situation, right?! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ (I wanted to add some fun gifs in there too but I couldn’t get it to work on my app...boo!) Only way to stay sane!
    I was thinking about you this morning, I’m really glad you got that run in last night. I hope you get another one in tonight... and then drink a big glass of wine! 
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bluetickgal your weekend plans sound so fun! And to pick up from yesterday I was thinking it had been awhile since you started the meds (I don’t know how to spell it and neither does autocorrect haha). I hope AF comes soon. 

@gingermama29 AF is kicking my butt too! I’m so exhausted. I usually start OPKs around CD 10 or whenever I see EWCM....I get a few days of EWCM before O, so if you do too that might work for you! Also just read @begging4abump ‘s reply and yes that’s basically me 

@begging4abump oh I am the same with church events. We moved last year, not too far away but far enough that we joined a new church. They have events that sound fun in theory but I hate small talk so we haven’t actually gone to any yet. 

@kpearse99 have a nice time with your mom and have a safe trip! thanks for not agreeing that I’m a bore 😂 haha

• @mvt2003 oh great job getting the workout in. I really need to get back into it, maybe that will snap me out of the boringness I feel!
  • @kpearse99 <3<3<3 tonight is my favorite night of the week! MH and his brother lift weights in our basement gym, so I park my butt on the couch and watch whatever I want for 45 minutes or so and it is delightful! 

@bows22 That's kind of why I did it! I was feeling very blah, and it absolutely helped. 

• @gingermama29 thanks! Sorry AF has been so brutal! Good luck working out tonight! 

@begging4abump thank you! Yay for not having to plan dinner...hope it’s not too awkward though! Woohoo for getting your groove back! ☺️

@kpearse99 haha, thanks...I usually check in before work, but don’t have time to post then. They aren’t too creepy I don’t think...he sings with them, which is just amazing to me! When he was on AGT, one of his dolls sang At Last...that is our song, so I’m really hoping he does it at the show! Hope you enjoy breakfast with your mom! Also hope your trip flies by...I couldn’t imagine being away from DH, although I know we are lucky that neither of us travels for work! 

@mvt2003 thank you! Good job getting your workout in yesterday...sorry you still feel like a hot mess though! Your evening sounds great...it’s always nice to have some “me” time and watch whatever you want! 

@bows22 thanks!! Yeah, I took the pills for 10 days and then it’s supposed to start within 10, so it’s been a while! I have this small fear that it isn’t going to work because the nurse asked if Provera was the only thing that worked for me. I said that was all I’d ever taken, so I didn’t really know. She went with Prometrium since it’s safer I guess. We’ll see! It needs to start soon so I can join in on the June hype!! 
  • Month/Cycle: Jan 2018

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Temping, tracking, CM, PNV 

R/R:  I tried to post in WTO Tuesday like three times just now.   :s So much fail. So it's looking like O day was yesterday or today, so I'll hopefully confirm tomorrow. That would be perfect timing, so FX. 

I just did the math out and testing would be in the middle of a huge road trip... with my parents. So. Obviously I'll be waiting until after we get back. 

CS/Q: 

@bows22 Last month was crazy for me, but I am glad to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel at work. 
    @kpearse99 Ugh - I hate long cycles like that. I think you were here when I was having those like three month cycles. Ridiculousness. My cycles have been relatively regular for like the last 5 months, so I'm really feeling pressure to conceive before things go wonky again. 
    @begging4abump We haven't found a church we like here. I used to go when we lived on the other side of the state, but it was a very young, liberal church - around here they all seem to be super devout older folks. 
    @bluetickgal FFWC - Ventriloquists freak me out. 
    @gingermama29  Ugh sorry for AF. I know when I get like that sometimes I am struggling with iron. I generally don't eat meat, but MH will force a burger on me at least once during AF. 
    @mvt2003 FF is allllways mad at my temp time. I don't even know how it figures out my "normal" time - I have a range of like four hours lately. 

• Oooh it's a little quieter here today

@begging4abump yay for not having to plan dinner or clean up! Awkward small talk is the worst though. Also same on the religion front. And yay for getting your BD groove back! 

@kpearse99 hope breakfast was nice! Safe travels to Houston!

@mvt2003 oooh is afternoon better for OPKs? I just assumed you were supposed to use FMU like a FRER. And go you for getting in a workout yesterday!! 

@whatsbumpinpumpkin FX that O was yesterday like you thought.

@bows22 and @begging4abump thanks. I suspect I'll probably also send up starting them around the same time cause I'm anxious to start.
  • @gingermama29 So, it depends on your brand - if you're going with the cheapie sticks like Wondfo, the directions usually say afternoon is best. You're more likely to surge later in the day, so if you only use FMU you could miss it. CB digis are meant for FMU per the instructions. Also, you'll probably want to download an app to take pics of your sticks so you can track your progression. My Femometer app has an LH test section and it has an "intelligent recognition" function to tell me if I'm at low, high, or peak. 

How are your workout DVDs going? Also, I officially put Devin Singletary in as my flex, so FX! :D 

• Month/Cycle: 9/9 

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: HIO, RE visits for US/BW, OPKs, checking CM and CP, BBT, Magnesium, B6, B complex, D3, Iron, Selenium, Prenatal with DHA, Vitex, CoQ10, progesterone

R/R: I talked with my RE nurse today and we may move to IUI if this cycle is a bust... it’s been about 26 hours of some pretty intense ovulation cramping, so I’d just like that to be over with! 

CS/Q:

may adjust temps later (off due to morning monitoring at the RE), but should see a rise tomorrow. 

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited September 2019
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin we’re just about cycle buddies! I’m going to test before my beta on 9-24 or AF will probably have arrived before that, even on the progesterone... 
    @kpearse Have they done an US or BW to figure out where things are at?
    @mvt2003 Can you wear the dog out so the tiredness overtakes the urge to wake up early?!
    @begging4abump Glad things are more enjoyable! I feel you on the religion stuff. People use it to try to comment on my situation and it just does not help.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 Unfortunately I think the problem is that she’s used to getting a good 15 minutes or so to sniff around the backyard at night and I cut it short last night (we’re under curfew for EEE and I am not messing around with that. I knew she probably didn’t do her full business, but I didn’t want to stand outside any longer! I’m going to try to make her go tonight before bed. 

• @mvt2003 I just looked up eee I had NO idea and it’s apparently in my county. 😲😲😲

• @mvt2003 enjoy that 45 minute “you” time! Good on you for getting your workout in yesterday! I’m jealous, but not enough to do something about it. 😂
    @kpearse99 I hope you enjoy tx some but time flies so that you’ll be reunited with hubby before you know it!
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin I hope you get a nice, big jump in temp tomorrow! 
    @NYTino24 I’m sorry for the ovulation pain! I had some last cycle when I had 6 follicles popping. I had never felt o pain before, and it’s a doosy! I was popping Motrin, and it was only for maybe 5 hours or so. I can’t imagine experiencing it as long as you have!
    @millpe I’m glad you got to mix a little business with pleasure today! If only you could consult with YH for work too!
    @gingermama29 it IS quiet around here. So many emotions attached to the new pace around here!
  • @mvt2003 ooh thank you. I will plan to do my wondfos in the afternoon then. I'm glad I asked about them. Workout videos are going well! DH and I are both using them so it feels like money well spent. I hope Singletary performs well for you! He had a decent game last week (despite a rough first 3 quarters from the rest of the team).

@NYTino24 sorry for the O pain. Hopefully that'll be over with quickly.

@millpe awesome that you got your workout in this morning. Sounds like an intensely busy day! Glad you got to enjoy a paid coffee visit with your friend today.  
  • Hi y'all! it's late and I posted a lil blurb in randoms about why I ghosted for a little bit, been so busy and tired with work that I haven't had much left in me to even lurk, which is saying a lot! I'm going to try my best to get on every day  <3

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, I STILL can't find my BBT so I might need to just buy a new one, I literally should have started temping already, ugh. CM, and charting

R/R: It's CD 10 and from the past I usually start to have some EWCM on this day, where you at bb????
    Only good thing about working like crazy is that it makes getting through the first week of WTO and the TWW go by very fast! I have so much to do and so little time. I FINALLY went and got my eyebrows waxed today! I've been slacking on the self-care and I feel much better now ! 

CS/Q: What BBT do y'all use? Mine is a Mabis from Amazon and it was good enough. Just wanted to see what everyone else uses in case I need to purchase a new one. 

@bows22 I feel you on the list of things to do! I always always have so much too.

@bluetickgal That sounds so fun!! Ventriloquism is an amazing talent.

@gingermama29 sorry about af! hope you get some relief soon! 

@begging4abump i'm jealous of the picnic! Hopefully you had some good food :) and that's awesome that things have improved between you and your H! 

@kpearse99 Do you get to do anything fun on your work trip or is it just strictly business? Lunch with your mom sounds so nice!

@mvt2003 Sorry your dog woke you up at a bad time for temping! not looking forward to that considering my one dog sometimes wakes me up every two hours..... glad you got some exercise in!!

@whatsbumpinpumpkin Hopefully you O'd so you have that good timing! that stinks that your testing would fall on that trip  :( where ya going?

@nytino24 Oh man i'm sorry you have a lot of cramping! Sometimes I have to take a pain reliever for mine and I don't really know if that s normal?? lol hope the cycle isn't a bust!

@millpe how sweet that you got to have a work meeting with a friend! and yassss for that workout! 

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin are you in MA too? Be careful! EEE is nothing to mess with!!! 

@gingermama29 now watch, he’ll have a terrible game now that I put him in my lineup 😂😫

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin yay for O day! Hope you get confirmation tomorrow! Haha, I can understand that...some ventriloquist dolls can be kind of creepy, like the old ones with huge eyes!! 😆

@NYTino24 hope O happens soon so the cramping stops. Also, fingers crossed you don’t need the IUI...but it’s always nice having a plan! 

@millpe sorry work was busy again today, but that’s great you got to catch up with a friend while getting paid! ☺️ Yay for the workout too...haha, hopefully walking is not a problem tomorrow! Did this booty workout have lots of lunges? Those are the worst! 

@konoha sorry work/life has been crazy! Hope it calms down soon...but you’re right, it’s nice that it makes the waiting of TTC go by fast! My bbt is Proven (with backlight) from Amazon...it has worked pretty well for me. It is such an interesting talent, I have no clue how he sings while barely moving his mouth! I’m excited to see it in person though! 
  • @mvt2003 I'm in VT, no too far from the border. Google did tell me it's in Rutland County - it killed a couple of cows. We have more cows than people, so that makes sense. 
    @konoha I am headed to a cousin's wedding, in WV. 

• @NYtino24 I hope it all works out that you can do the IUI this cycle... although I also hope you won’t have to 😉. And I haven’t had any more testing done to see where I am yet. Of I don’t get AF this weekend I’ll call and go in the beginning of next week to see where I’m at. 

@millpe I hope you’re in a better frame of mind today. I love getting paid to do stuff like that! Glad you got out of the office today. Even if it was for “work”! 

@whatsbumpinpumpkin I hope you get to confirm O for that great timing!!
    Our TTC Journey

• @bluetickgal Thanks girl!! & oh okay cool I'll look into that one! And I always am so intrigued by how they can make so many different sounds and yes especially singing!!

@whatsbumpinpumpkin oh nice!! you're right that is a pretty long trip! 
  • @konoha we went to an Astros baseball game tonight! So that was fun! We will also get to explore the city tomorrow morning/afternoon before giving out training at night. So it’s certainly not all work!
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 that's so cool!! i'm glad you're able to enjoy yourself a bit while traveling for work purposes :) 
  • @kpearse99 O was probably yesterday, so it would be next cycle. I hope they come up with a solid plan for you.
    @mvt2003 I’ve never heard of that! Scary stuff...
    @konoha I got an Easy@Home one with backlight since I temp before 6 am, sometimes 5.