Group 4 (2.22-2.29) Check In w/o 9.9

EDD/W+D: 

Team: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What “pregnancy rules” have you already broken?

Re: Group 4 (2.22-2.29) Check In w/o 9.9

• Loading the player...
  • @22ksi2 I would not worry at all about not feeling movement yet at 16 weeks. I had an anterior placenta with DS and didn’t feel movement til almost 19 weeks. A friend also had an anterior placenta and didn’t feel movement til 24 weeks. Also what number kid is this for you? FTMs often don’t detect movement as soon as STM+ because they aren’t quite sure what to look for.
  • @daffodil_shoe I’m a FTM. I know it’s too early but it’s a mental block about telling anymore people until I’m sure. Maybe bc it took so long to conceive
  • Omg I would never eat a fried egg without a runny yolk. Slurping up that runny yolk with my toast is delish!
  • @babyroma happy birthday!! Glad you are playing hooky 😊
  • EDD/W+D: 2.26/15w6d

Team: pink 💕

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado 

Upcoming appts: Thursday

How are you feeling?: I had been better but last night was rough 

Rants/Raves: nothing really 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What “pregnancy rules” have you already broken? I drink caffeine, cokes, eat lunch meat, soft cheeses. It gets crazy around here. 😜 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited September 2019
    @kbrinks2 OMG how exciting! Tell us how it went.

@doodleoodle my anatomy scan is on 10/8 too! I can't wait. We will see the baby in 4D.
    I haven't announced at work either. I am thinking maybe this week, for sure next week. I am dreading it. We've had meetings about how everyone at my company is working at 150% right now so I feel bad announcing that I will be gone for 12 weeks. This is ridiculous, I know, but it still makes me nervous.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup being a working mom has got to be rough. I feel like I can’t really call myself a working mom because I only work 8 hrs a week at my child’s preschool. But I totally get where you’re coming from. And then, on the other hand, if you wait too long to announce you risk it becoming a whole ~thing~. Have you told your boss at least?
  • @rikiteacup I’m in the same boat as you. I’m dreading announcing and to be totally honest with the company structure I’m unclear who I tell.  I work at 3 sites that have 3 command structures plus I have one regional boss who I do not see more than once per year due to distance. (Haven’t seen her since hire in December)

I hadn’t announced bc the start date of this job was pushed back several times due to credentialing. I’ve been there 2 weeks. I liked the idea of working there a month before making that kind of announcement but I’ve already heard how overworked everyone is going to be this winter. 
  • Super late to the party this week

EDD/W+D: 2/22/20 17w exactly today

Team: PINK 

Baby is the size of a(n): chipmunk 🐿 

Upcoming appts: 10/8 for next midwife appointment 10/11 for anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: good I believe I’m noticing round ligament pains but it very faint and sleeping is a bitch

Rants/Raves: Raves: I might have finally found a location for our gender reveal will be looking at the property tomorrow to make sure it will work fingers crossed 🤞 Rants: my boss’s family got lice so I missed a day of work for them to delouse and the next morning I texted to be sure it was done so I wouldn’t catch it if I came in and they said yes but apparently they had only treated them self’s so I spent all of Thursday delousing their house hoping I don’t end up with lice 

GTKY: What “pregnancy rules” have you already broken? I haven’t paid attention to what the rules are I feel most of them are silly from the obvious ones I know I drink coffee eat lunch meat and honey I don’t check my cheeses to see if there pasteurized and I’ve eaten sushi 
  • EDD/W+D: 2/26. 16wk 4 days

Team: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado 

Upcoming appts: 9/18

How are you feeling?: physically pretty good, but yesterday and today I've been emotional/crying a lot

Rants/Raves: none

Questions: none

GTKY: What “pregnancy rules” have you already broken? None that I can think of.