Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday 9/11/19

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: WTF Wednesday 9/11/19

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 OMG. I remember Cinnabon. It's been years. We are an hour + from even a small mall, and about 2 hours from a real mall, so I don't spend any time there. 
    @NYTino24 I've been making a conscious effort to shift some of the mental load to MH. It's tough going. Also - releasing some of the mental load. Just knowing that if I let this thing go / hand it off to MH and don't follow up - it probably won't get done. And accepting it. 

Image result for imposter syndrome meme

My WTF is imposter syndrome.  I had a really positive review at work yesterday, but now can't shake the conviction I am like... a second... away from it all blowing up. 

• @NYTino24 you are definitely not alone. I talked to DH last week (for about the millionth time) about the fact that he doesn't want to learn how to cook ANYTHING and the responsibility of food shopping/cooking dinner falls on me 100% of the time (seriously, if I got hit by a bus he would starve or have to move back in with his parents). We had a brief period where he wanted to learn how to bake but all he did was watch me, he never tried it himself. I was pissed the other night because it seems like I am always alone in the kitchen and I would like some company while I cook, if I can't get help. 

@inthewoods23 OMG Cinnabon...the official smell of malls everywhere!

@whatsbumpinpumpkin I hear you on the whole imposter syndrome thing. Happens to me too!
  • @emeraldduchess can you smell it through my photo? 😏
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @emeraldduchess we were in the same boat, then I got too sick to cook. The magic bullet for us was meal kits. They have simple, easy to follow cards with instructions, all the ingredients in a bag. We still do one box a week, and he cooks those three meals usually. My husband is a terrible cook, never comes up with a meal plan, and if you send him to the store comes back with four kinds of cookies and no real food. So dinnerly.com and every plate have been amazing. Not too expensive either. $40 shipped for three meals for two people. (Which is always enough for the three of us)

• @inthewoods23 OMG that looks delicious! I love cinnabons!

My WTF is to my head set at work. I work from home and use a head set for conference calls. It's been flaking out on me for months now, constantly needing to unplug it and plug it back in so I can have audio. It used to only be once and awhile. But today it literally cut out like over and over. I normally don't like complaining about stuff and just deal with it, but I had enough and messaged my boss that I need a new one. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin my dh does the same thing at the store, except substitute "Cheez-its" for "cookies"! I've tought about getting meal kits but we're both kind of picky so I could see many ingredients going to waste. :(

@inthewoods23 yes, yes I can!

• My WTF for today is that why do people get jobs if they're not going to show up to them or just quit like a normal adult????? I am a manager and I deal with this on a daily basis and I just cannot understand!!!! 
  • @inthewoods23 your a BIG tease with your cinnamon bun/roll photo haha 😋 I so miss Cinnabon Cinnamon rolls. Soooo good 🤤 I haven’t had one in soooo many years. 
  • My WTF for today is all the flippen fruit flies that keep appearing in my house. I feel like I live in a swamp lol it’s insane and getting out of control. I swear they just breed by the second 😆 I open the garbage can and or move things around on the counter and it’s like....

• @mindyb2019 ughhhh we had a ton of them over the summer and they were residing in our plants.  Hubs bought these little yellow sticky strips to stick in the soil of each plant and they caught all of them.  It was pretty gross but they worked!
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @ziggymama06 ya I’ve seen those little yellow sticky strips before. They work great 😁 I should really buy some. Ps. They are gross I agree. 
  • WTF ROMPER ZIPPER THAT CAME APART. 

Thankfully my friend had a jean jacket and I wore the jacket over my exposed back/butt for the remainder of dinner. But that was super fun. 

Also, WTF penis flashing bike rider. When we were leaving dinner, a man on a bike approached us. He asked where the hospital was and we pointed to it. When he rode away, our friend said, “um, his penis was hanging out.” It was one of those pervs that get off exposing themselves to women! I wish I had noticed so I could have kicked his bike over. 
  • @tyrion_  sorry your romper zipper came apart. That sucks. You totally reminded me of something similar that happened to me when I was 20 when I worked at the Zellers department store when I lived in Alberta, Canada. I was wearing these black dress pants with my uniform shirt and they had a zipper in the back of them and I worked as a cashier. Well the zipper totally blew apart and I was wearing a thong that day and my ass/buttcheeks were totally hanging out. Lol. 😆 i was trying to hide them from customers lol. I didn’t notice until my supervisor and boss started laughing at me and told me. I couldn’t leave to go home as I didn’t have a car at that time and so I decided to try and plug it out for the rest of my shift like that so my boss stapled my ass shut on my pants haha. I said to her afterwards, how am I supposed to go to the bathroom? She’s like “oh ya bahaha 😭 and Burst out laughing. I’ll never forget that day ever. My boss laughed sooo hard at me that day. She thought it was hilarious 🤣. Least you had a jean jacket to cover your butt.  

Oh and ewww to the penis flashing bike rider. People are sick and messed up. Sorry that happened.