May 2020 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Who or what has you saying "WTF???" today?

**TW**
Me: 35 | H: 40
Married Sept. 2013
DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
BFP!  8/24/19
DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

Re: WTF Wednesday

• @mamaqdubu I'm SO SAD to be missing out on pumpkin beer this year!  I asked MH to abstain from drinking during the week so I don't resent him too much this time (plus last time the smell made me queasy), and he agreed.  So far he's held to it for the most part, so I'm impressed.  I did catch him with a glass of red wine one night, which is my poison of choice.  So maybe he's just waiting until I go to bed, haha.  When I met him, he didn't even like wine, and now he drinks it without me.  Hmph.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Loading the player...
  • Omg @mamaqdubu I forgot I'd be missing pumpkin beer! Damn!
  • @mamaqdubu  I am so sad about missing  Oktoberfest.  There are so many festivals around my area and I hate that I am missing it this year. 
  • @shamrocandroll DH definitely reduces his intake when I'm pregnant. Honestly football season is going to be the hardest part. 

@ruby696 @newmontx06 tell me about it! it's my favorite season, and it fees like such a big part of it will be missed now! totally worth it, but also sad lol. 
  • Six weeks today and I bloated overnight. I can’t button my pants and I’m pretty PO’d.

Also. I’m craving pizza like crazy. Which is the dumbest thing ever because pizza is my least favorite food. 🤬
  • @mdfarmchick Only girl in a house with 3 boys. It always smells weird. 😫
  • WTF I just want to sleeeeeeeeeeep
  • WTF is up with my dreams!?!?!  not in a good way.
  • @mamaqdubu whyyyyyy did you mention pumpkin beer? Now I want one :s
  • @pirateduck I second the weird dreams. Wow...
  • WTF is up with parents letting their kids throw tantrums in restaurants?! Last night DH and I went to a $50+ a plate place because I was feeling ok. We hired a sitter (that sh*t ain’t cheap) and went out at 8 pm. Right as we got our entrees the table next to us exploded with 3 kids under 7 ALL throwing fits. Instead of getting up, the parents just ignored it. For 10 solid minutes! Finally they were asked to leave. 
  • @pirateduck Same. I started watching The Handmaid's Tale and it's totally bleeding into my already crazy pregnancy dreams
  • @ieles2531 wow. That’s a little ridiculous. 8 pm?? On a school night??

Also, WTF to the douche canoe who hit my car in the Target parking lot like 10 days ago. And WTF to the adjuster making me wait for over 40 minutes, 30 minutes past my appointment time. I do not want to throw up in the auto body shop and we are very close to that point. He has 5 minutes left of his, “it’ll only take me 10-15 minutes to input this in the computer.” And I can’t decide if the popcorn smell makes it worse or better. 
  • WTAF DH?! 
    I took a sick day today because my MIL last minute couldn’t watch DD2 and DD3. With DD3’s surgery coming up Friday, I didn’t want her at MIL’s with MIL’s “upset tummy” so I stayed home using a precious sick day that I know I’m going to need in May. 
    Instead of letting me sleep in, he refused to get DD1 up, dressed, and driven to the bus stop. 
    You're a tool today, sir. 

On the the plus side, chiro appointment tonight. 
  • edited September 2019
    @TattoosandLace Oh man, I would be livid!
  • @heatherlynn321 I was HEATED. I have a huge deadline at work and taking today off really screws with that too. Plus, the only positive (besides time with my girls obviously) was sleeeeep.