March 2020 Moms

GTKY: Fur Babies!

IDK how we haven't done one of these yet?! Show us (in spoilers please) your pets &/or tell us about them!

Re: GTKY: Fur Babies!

• Loading the player...
  • iiireneiiirene member
    edited September 2019
    @babyfox320 I love that you dressed up as them for Halloween 😂 so cute and so funny!
  • @mauvelousone ...I’m pretty sure we know each other IRL 😜

@babyfox320 thank you! We are obsessed with them too. I grew up with dogs, so hopefully I will get DH on board with them one day. Loving your pets and the costumes as well!
  • @keeksie84 Stop it! That is the cutest little nugget I've ever seen! How old is he?
  • @babyfox320 thanks! He's about 8 years old now, we think. 
  • @creativesoul63 lol I think we do indeed! Congratulations!
  • All these animals are so cute! We have two boys, Murphy (6) and Brody (4) both cockapoos. 

Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I still need to learn how to do spoilers on mobile, sorry. But here’s my kitty.
  • @corgmom omg love you dottie! To make something a spoiler, highlight it, and then choose the paragraph symbol (backwards looking P thing between the A and the smiley face) And choose from the drop down "spoiler"--voila! There's probably an explanation in the board organization original post as well, if my explanation fails you.
  • I love all of these animals SOOO much, I could cry!  I want to boop each of their noses gently!
  • @corgmom Our pup is also named Dottie! :)
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20