Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 9/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 9/10

• saladflambesaladflambe member
    edited September 2019
    @tyrion_ I'm with you on the let's move on...I need just a "WFAF limbo" thread or something.

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: CD31

Timing: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18

Typical LP length: idk but I'm wondering if I've gotten my dates all wrong...maybe my period didn't start when I remembered it starting.

Testing: no

R/R: omfg just start already, period. But, unrelated - I finally got to try running again today after a month off due to tendonitis. It was great! And then I ate half a box of cereal when I got back because running makes me ridiculously hungry....

CS/Q: I started temping a couple of days ago, and my temp dropped today, so I'm really hoping that means AF soon.

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Loading the player...
  • @tyrion_ & @saladflambe I agree as well, ready for AF.  

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Typical LP length: I think 13-14

Testing: no

R/R: Already having typical pre-AF acne and ready to get the next cycle started. this acne is no joke & painful! Boo.  But I’m good news, I’m having dinner with a friend tonight and looking forward to it.

CS/Q: honestly just trying to get into a rhythm of charting. Getting a bbt tonight & hoping that makes things a lot more accurate.

• @tyrion_ spotting has to be one of my least favourite things about my cycle. It's such a mindf*ck. I'm sorry AF is being a tease. 
    @saladflambe you're so right, WFAF limbo is hell and sometimes I feel like I should be put in segregation from the rest of the population during that time lol. Yay for your run today though, that's great! Good luck with temping, it is probably the most valuable thing I did since starting TTC. Holla at us if you have any questions, the CS/Q thread is a good place for that so everyone can see it (not just those who might happen to see your Q in the dailies). 
    @singing_koala sorry about the acne but as per salad above, another vote for charting BBT! If you find you're a "mouth breather" like me (you sleep with your mouth open) you may find that vaginal temping is more accurate. Enjoy your dinner tonight!
    @whitealbum29 I love cooking too! We need to be better about meal planning. Do you have any tips? Do you use an app or anything? 

Month/Cycle: 21/17

CD/DPO: 14/1(?)  I O'd sometime in the middle of the night based on my trigger so I think today is technically 1dpo

Timing: -2, O x2 (IUI + HIO), hoping to sneak a +1 in there tonight

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: Nah, my beta is on the 23rd and I dislike POAS so going to try to hold out. 

R/R: Rant: I'm still rather annoyed at AF for sticking around for so freaking long this cycle so I'm not totally thrilled with our timing, however, I am happy with the IUI and our timing around it so I'm choosing to be optimistic since we know traditional HIO hasn't worked for us so what does it matter anyway. The IUI is the important piece here. 

CS/Q: Keeping in mind that this is again going to be a little skewed by the progesterone but I'm a diehard charter, I love having the data so I will continue to chart as long as there's something to track. 

I started temping when I thought AF was done but nah, she just faked me out and came back with a vengeance for 2.5 more days. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Sorry you are already feeling ready for AF @singing_koala - I'll still have my fingers crossed for you anyways!

@whitealbum29 I also love to cook! How fun! But ew to last-minute plans.... #introvert

Literally every appendage crossed for you @kiki047

Unfortunately, my foot is hurting, which means no more running for now. I'll try again in a week maybe...idk. 
    And I'm super confused about my body right now like wtf... my period has always been SUPER regular... super super super regular... and it's late for no gd reason NOW?! It's like my uterus is just fucking with me right now. Stupid uterus.

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @kiki047 - Fingers crossed for you!!! So glad you were happy with the IUI! For meal planning lately I've been using the NYT cooking website/app. It costs about $5 a month but it's worth it to me b/c I love the recipes, they update it a lot and I feel like they have a lot of variety...healthy food, stuff that takes 20 mins, stuff that won't cost too much to get everything for, and more involved recipes. I get emails from them a few times a week with suggestions. I just like that it's a centralized place!
    @saladflambe - Oh no, your foot and uterus both need to pull it together!! Come on folks!
  • kiki047kiki047 member
    edited September 2019
    @saladflambe thank you! I have fingers and toes crossed but will uncross my legs for tonight to get in my +1 :lol: 
    ETA: this is me to MH, not me to salad, in case that wasn't clear hahahaha

I'm also LOL'ing at your #introvert comment. God can I ever relate. Sorry about AF, she really is a bitch isn't she? 

@whitealbum29 that sounds like it's well worth the subscription fee. It's like a gym membership, but for food :lol: 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 I'm so glad your timing with IUI worked out. FX this is your month!

@whitealbum29 I am such a planner and introvert that a last-minute dinner obligation would really stress me out.I I'm glad you're excited about your meal planning, though!

@singing_koala Enjoy your dinner with your friend!

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 14/3

Timing: -2, 0 , +1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: I'm supposed to go for a beta on Sunday 9/22, but I'm sure I'll test before then. 

R/R: I've been so terrible at posting in the dailies. Today has been a terrible day-I am driving MH's car right now because mine is in the shop and MH is home most of the day atm. Anyway, I realized this morning on the way to work that I needed gas. So I quickly stopped to fill up, and realized that I had left my debit card in my jacket from the day prior. So I turned around and got my card, which put me 20 minutes behind. Then when I got to work, I locked my keys in the car (my car is push-button start, so I'm not used to keeping track of keys when I get out). I was running late for a meeting with my boss, so I decided to deal with that later. Then, the meeting was terrible, and ended with several coworkers literally yelling at each other while I just sank in the corner. Thankfully, I work in a hospital, so I was able to get the hospital's police officer to open my car on my lunch break. But needless to say, it's been quite the day already!

CS/Q:

• @whitealbum29 I hope dinner is going well!! Also, I did t realize there were recipe subscription sites - that’s really cool! MH & I love to cook and that sounds like something we need to try. Because my least favorite part of meal prep is searching all over and reading 5000 recipes just to pick the same 5 every week. Lol

@kiki047 I’m so sorry about AF for you this month, she is the worst! But I’m keeping everything crossed for you. 

@saladflambe girl .. foot & uterus acting up?? Not even fair!  I’m hoping for the best though! 

@shoogapoff sorry about your day. I hope tomorrow brings a much better series of events! I lost my push to start keys once & had to pay $500 for replacement. Car troubles are the worst and throw the whole day off!
  • @saladflambe I was excited to read you got to run. But then caught up and saw you’re in pain now after the run. I’m sorry. Hope you feel better tomorrow. 

@singing_koala Hope you had fun with your friend. 

@whitealbum29 Hopefully the dinner went well! 

@kiki047 Sooooo annoying and useless. I don’t feel like I belong here because I’m not in the crazy/happy hopeful/maybe phase of the TWW. I’m just cranky and wish my lining would stop being so dramatic and gtfo. But on a better note your timing and IUI are amazing! Everything crossed for you! 

@shoogapoff Wow, that’s a wretched day. I’m so sorry.