Upcoming Appts:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants:

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite season?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Group 2(April 9-16) Week of 9/9

• EDD/W+D : Thinking 4/14 for now, 8wks 6days

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: def finding out.

Baby is the size of a(n):raspberry or a piece of popcorn

Upcoming Appts: Wednesday for a dating scan and appt with OB

How are you feeling? It's been rough with the nausea. I'm not getting sick necessarily, but dealing with all day nausea. Makes it hard to eat much other than soup.

Raves/Rants: DS started another round of parent/child swim lessons with me this morning. There was a 6 month old in the class starting and he was so cute. That's how old DS was when he started and I forgot how tiny they are at that age.

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite season? I think fall. Love the cooler temperatures and all the fall leaves and decorations
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/W+D : 4/11 9w2d

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Upcoming Appts: Friday for a follow up ultrasound!

How are you feeling? Tired and bloated. 

Raves/Rants: DH is sick, so I’ve been doing a lot of the work with DS the last few days. It’s exhausting. I’m happier news, I ordered his birthday cake yesterday. Really excited. He turns 2 next week. 

Questions: Not right now. 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? We don’t really get seasons here, but I’ll say fall, which is basically the two weeks of good weather after months of painfully hot humidity. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D : April 12

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): eastern tailed blue butterfly (keep changing my theme on Ovia) 

Upcoming Appts: 2nd week of oct 

How are you feeling? Great right now! Had ultrasound this am and everything looked good which was a big relief. Nausea seems to be decreasing over last few days. Still so bloated and tired. 

Raves/Rants: we told our families and that was really fun! Rant-someone asked me if I was pregnant last week... it was 110% bloat, but did not expect to get that question at 8wks! 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Summer!! Love the heat! 
  • @gingers19 I hear you. SIL told me I was popping already when I saw her this weekend. Yeah, not really. I’m 9 weeks. It’s just serious bloating, but thanks. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @Kathryn0903 That's so awesome that you have those swim lessons with YS. What a great way to bond and teach him some good skills.
    @mercury94 That's exciting about his birthday! What kind of cake did you order? Are you throwing a party for him?
    @gingers19 So glad that your US went well! It's always a relief when you get to see the baby and know everything looks good!

EDD/W+D : April 12th / 9w1d

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green:  Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Southern Pecan

Upcoming Appts: Tomorrow is an US with the RE and then Thursday if my first prenatal appointment with the OB.

How are you feeling? Feeling ok. Very tired today and a little more nauseous than usual

Raves/Rants: Sad to be back from the beach but happy I'm back with my puppies. I missed them. Just really anxious for my US tomorrow to let me know that things are ok.

Questions: No questions.

GTKY: What is your favorite season? FALL and I'm so ready for the temperature to change now!
  • @Kathryn0903 Those swim lessons sound amazing! It’s such a great thing to do with your kiddo. 

@littleredm We ordered a chocolate cake with buttercream, decorated to match the Dora the Explorer theme for his party. This kid loves Dora. The party is probably just going to be family. We invited some friends with kids, but only one said they could come. I’m going to warn her in case she wants to back out when it’s basically just family. Good luck with your US and snuggle those puppies. As nice as vacations are, it’s always good to be back home with the wagging tails. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @littleredm @mercury94 I love the swim lessons. I started them with DS when he was 6 months old. He loves it. It's a little sad that come January he'll move on to the next level where I don't get in the pool with him anymore.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/W+D : April 14, 8w6d

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green:  finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming Appts: Have my first official appointment on Friday morning. I did go in last week for some bleeding and heard the heartbeat and saw it on the ultrasound. It's such a good feeling to know this is really real!

How are you feeling? Meh. Still very tired at the end of the day. My nausea isn't bad, but it's consistently low-grade, which is a pain. 

Raves/Rants: Lots of drama at work lately (both in our industry and at our specific store), so it's been hard to stay focused on the day-to-day stuff. Trying to have a really productive week this week, because things only get busier ahead of the holidays.

Questions: Nothing right now.

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Fall, although it's too short for me. I love the cool weather and hate the cold weather. The farm near us does fresh apple cider doughnuts every weekend in September and October, so I plan to take advantage of that.
  • EDD/W+D : April 14 / 8+6
    Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: We will be team green again! 
    Baby is the size of a(n): Wild strawberry
    Upcoming Appts: first OB apt this week 
    How are you feeling?  Eh. Some days good, some days crap. Waking up to pee in the night and then not being able to call back asleep - worst. 
    Raves/Rants: 
    Questions: 
    GTKY: What is your favorite season? I do love Fall, but hate that it leads up to Winter. 
  • EDD/W+D : 9w3d

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): soda can tab

Upcoming Appts: Like @littleredm I have my first OB appointment and scan tomorrow. Can't wait to see what's going on.

How are you feeling? the nausea is minimal, but the food aversions are going strong. I find myself barely eating which is worrying me. I enjoy my protein fruit smoothie in the morning, but lunch and dinner is always a struggle, wondering what to eat and feel better eating very small portions. 
    My back is pretty sore most days especially first thing in the morning. 

Raves/Rants: Rant - I'm so sleepy at odd times in the day, find it tough focusing on work. Wish i could lay on the couch all day.
    I also find myself gravitating towards sweeter foods. 
    Raves - i ordered a bunch of pregnancy announcement stuff on etsy for family. Excited to share the news now.

Questions: None at this time

GTKY: What is your favorite season? I really love fall. 
  • EDD/W+D : 
    April 11 / 9+2

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: 
    Finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Southern Pecan

Upcoming Appts:
    Nurse Intake on 9/12 for my OB’s (now that we’ve been discharged from RE’s office)

How are you feeling? 
    Tired and nauseous.  But I think I’m getting used to it.

Raves/Rants:
    9 weeks already! Just want to get to full term and bring home two healthy babies. 

Questions: 
    None right now.

I’ve always liked fall but I think spring is growing on me.  There’s a competition in the works 😂
  • @mercury94 hoping for great news at your follow up on Friday!

@gingers19 and @mercury94 I’m right there with you!  Looking more like I did at 14/15 weeks pregnant last time around.  

@littleredm I agree, there’s just something about coming home to your dog(s) that no vacation can give you.

@arasee hang in there!  Just remember to take care of yourself and baby first.  Our 4th quarter is our busiest too.

@ohemgee-2  hope you have a great first OB apt!  Mine is on 9/19 (due to having gone through IVF we’ve been with our RE’s office up until this point)

@sanpelligrino hope you get awesome news at your first scan / OB apt tomorrow!  I had a lot of sweet cravings with my first pregnancy.  I’d also like to get a daily afternoon nap going but that isn’t possible with work!
  • @mandarenee898 thank you :) ...like you i was seen up until now by the RE and had one scan with them at 7w5d and my first OB appt is tomorrow, still so excited to be able to see the little wiggly bean. Looks like your appt is right around the corner as well, how nice!! 

@aresee never had apple cider doughnut....sounds fascinating :smiley:

@gingers19 can't believe there are people who ask that question. 

@mercury94 ah i want chocolate cake now! maybe i'll stop at a bakery after work today. 

I read someones post about an old wives tale that sweet craving means you're carrying a girl. I was scratching my head after that.
  • @sanpelligrino I’ve seen that old wives tale, but I constantly crave sugar, so I can’t really say it’s the baby. I might have bought some cookies at the bakery while I ordered the cake. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • EDD/W+D :  Just got changed to 4/14, 8w6d

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: Yes!

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming Appts: Family Doc 9/13 (waiting for OB referral, I can see PCP up until 20w)

How are you feeling? 

Okay, absolutely exhausted. I feel like I can’t really complain, because I’m not dealing with any nausea.

Raves/Rants: I pulled out all of my maternity clothes over the weekend, I may have to actually starting wearing some of it soon. This time around is no joke and the bloat is out of control! I’m for sure going to be “showing” much earlier.

Questions: No

GTKY: What is your favorite season? I grew up in New England where Fall was life. Unfortunately, we only get a few weeks of it here in Western Canada. But it’s definitely still my favorite season!
  • @aresee I would die for an apple cider donut right now. My Mom is coming to visit us in a few weeks and I may beg her to bring some on the plane with her. They don’t exist here!

@Kathryn0903 we started swim lessons with DD at 6m too and it was the best! I’m glad we started so early with her and will definitely be doing it again with the next one!
  • @doraleigh35 where in New England? I grew up in Vermont.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/W+D : April 13/9 weeks

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: green! Staying strong! 

Baby is the size of a(n): southern pecan? Lol

Upcoming Appts: OB prenatal is next Monday, the 16th! 

How are you feeling? Nauseous 24/7 now. Getting some cramping, but I know it’s good cramping. 

Raves/Rants: just ready to hear our sweet baby’s heartbeat again! Only a week away! In other news, our 5 year old nephew has named our baby Fernando... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣😂 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Definitely summer... no work and all play! 
  • @littleredm & @sanpelligrino Hope your ultrasounds tomorrow go well! 

@aresee yum, apple cider donuts and apple cider in general may be enough to push me into the fall camp. Forgot about those! 

• Oh my gosh, ladies, apple cider doughnuts are the best, especially when they're fresh, warm, and covered in cinnamon sugar. I could go through half a dozen every weekend if I let myself. (Obvious New Englander here: originally from NH, now living outside Boston.)
  • @Kathryn0903 NH seacoast, moved to Canada for University and met my husband. My whole family is either in NH or MA.

@aresee the question now is, where do you get them? Our family will only go to Cider Hill Farm in Amesbury.
  • @doraleigh35 Ooo, I'll have to try that next time we head toward the seacoast. We go to Wilson Farm in Lexington. We also get our CSA from there.
  • EDD/W+D : 9W

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: MH convinced me to find out. We aren’t doing to blood test so will find out around 16-17 weeks.  

Baby is the size of a(n): pecan 

Upcoming Appts: this Friday, I should be getting an ultrasound to check on baby. I’ve pretty much stopped spotting. I think it was due to the antibiotic I was taking for my sinus infection. I started spotting three days after I started taking it and it stopped about 5 days after I finished. 

How are you feeling? Nausea and exhaustion is still unreal. The placenta should be taking over shortly so hoping that brings me relief. 

Raves/Rants: garlic is the devil and officially banned from my house. I could smell is coming out of MH’s pores. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? FALL! It’s the best temperature and I love Halloween. 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• EDD/W+D : 4/13, 9w+2d

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry

Upcoming Appts: Today!

How are you feeling? 
    Terrible. All day nausea and crazy fatigue.

Raves/Rants: Talking to DS about the baby is adorable (but he's spilling the beans to everyone we see).

Questions: Nah.

Fall for sure. I live in upstate NY so we've got awesome colors, apple picking, and tons of cider donuts.
  • @mysteryship hope you have a great appointment today! 
  • @flinstone-2 Yay! So glad to hear that your appointment went well. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 thanks! I've been so MIA I feel bad for posting and ghosting but I'm trying to keep my mind off things until the end of the first trimester for some reason my anxiety is killing me this time around and it helps if I don't check in every day :) Also, happy early birthday to your DS! One week to go!
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 Happy early birthday to yours too. We got the last of the decorations for his party from Amazon today. I can’t believe he’s gonna be 2 already. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • EDD/W+D : 4/13/20 9W3D
    Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: at 20 weeks and doing a party Dec.1st
    Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry  
    Upcoming Appts: Oct.7 is the next one.
    How are you feeling? Today not too bad because I’m in bed.    
    Raves/Rants: I look in the mirror everyday to see if there’s a change.  
    Questions: None yet.
    GTKY: What is your favorite season? Spring 
  • @cnm830 I agree - when I’m laying in bed I feel fine!
  • EDD/W+D : April 11th, basically 10 weeks

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): It'll switch tomorrow morning when I turn 10 weeks but for now Im a pecan

Upcoming Appts: Monday for bloodwork and new OB appt

How are you feeling? Feeling a lot better this week which of course makes me nervous.  Still exhausted but boobs don't hurt much and nausea has been a lot better, Its there slightly first thing in the morning but otherwise ok.  Also I get super dizzy almost every time I stand up.  

Raves/Rants: None...just really nervous that my symptoms are getting better ugh.  

Questions: Do you think my OB will do an ultrasound monday if i ask??? I am not supposed to  have one (already had one at 8 weeks) but I am feeling worried and want peace of mind.  Does anyone have an at home doppler?

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Fall. I LOVE the cooler weather, the cozy sweaters and pumpkins and mums :)  And football!
  • @jd614 I have a Doppler but won’t break it out until second trimester. It can make anxiety even worse if you can’t find a heartbeat. I just had a follow up appointment and asked for another ultrasound but I had spotting for two weeks. Never hurts to ask! Do you have any of the boutique style ultrasound places near you? Could always go there for a peace of mind 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020