Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 9/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 9/9

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD30

Timing: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18

Typical LP length: idk 

Testing: didn't even bother this morning. I wasted a FRER yesterday afternoon bc I suddenly was like "what if all my cheapies are a bad batch?!" Nope. BFN. I'm done testing - just waiting for AF.

R/R: I went to bed at 7pm last night.

CS/Q: no

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess Everything crossed for Friday.

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• @emeraldduchess I hope this week goes by quickly and you get good news! 

@saladflambe Sorry for all the BFNs but going to bed at 7 sounds amazing right now. 

AFM, I’m just waiting around for my period to fully start. This spotting for a few days nonsense is annoying. 
  • @tyrion_ that does sound super frustrating :( I think you deserve a 7pm bed time tonight 

I'm sorry you're not in a good place @b_1029 - I wish I knew what to say, but I really don't other than it sucks, and I'm sorry :( 

• SimpleJaneSimpleJane member
    edited September 2019

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 25/8? I've been tracking sex and cycle days but nothing else so just guessing. 

Timing: no idea really but I think we did ok. 

Typical LP length: 15ish

Testing: BFN this AM. Could definitely be too early. 

R/R: **TW! CP mentioned**

I got 3 faint but clear positives last month, only to be followed by a neg beta and then AF. It was... a lot. I was so excited... And then so disappointed. I promised myself that i wouldn't test this month until AF was late, but here we are, I tested at 8dpo-ish 🤷 
    Anyway, I'm back but definitely taking a laid back approach and not tracking temps CM or OPK. 

CS/Q:

• I'm so sorry for the CP & then the BFN this AM @SimpleJane - everything crossed that it's just too early (and, yes, it's definitely super early if you're only 8dpo)

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 30/11??

Timing: eh

Typical LP length: 12 days 

Testing: bfn yesterday 

R/R: We had a good weekend, we did a lot thankfully. It helped distract me from all of this mess. We went to the rodeo Saturday night and to the river to swim/fish/boat yesterday. 

CS/Q: I discarded my day 16 temperature because dotted crosshairs and my LP has been exactly 12 days since May when I started tracking. FF is more confident with this O date. But I don’t know. That would mean I didn’t ovulate until 3-4 days after my first peak OPK? And it made my timing semi crappy. But based on that my period should start tomorrow and that feels right. 

• @emeraldduchess FX for you! Enjoy the concert. I always loved choir! 

@saladflambe sorry about the BFNs.. I hope you have a better week! 

@tyrion_ sorry about AF coming.. 

@b_1029 I’m sorry that things have been hard for you lately. I hope the IUI is successful and that you and DH feel better this week. 

@simplejane FX for you! 

• @whitealbum29 I’m glad you had a good weekend. I totally agree with being open about money too. Maybe that’s just the banker in me, but I don’t think it’s so crass. I hope any of the solutions you choose are successful, and soon! 
  • @whitealbum29 sorry to jump in on here but that does seem like a lot for an HSG. Would that be at your OB's office? My OB said they did do HSGs there but it was cheaper to do with an RE (and my HSG next week is $500. Obvi expensive but less so than 1k). Any chance your OB could refer to an RE to maybe cut the costs?
  • @sevenn - haha, I've clicked on that quiz before. Great news, it said only 6 months so apparently I'm actually about 6 months pregnant right now! Yikes better get started on that registry :joy:
    @jennifer_louise - Thank you! Ooh that's very good to know, I had no frame of reference. Maybe I should open this topic up in CS/Q or IF. It would be done by my OB at a nearby hospital. I wonder if they don't do referrals to REs for testing, only treatment, which would suck. She made it sound like they do the testing and then refer you if need be. I'll do some research tho!
  • @sevenn and @whitealbum29 I just took the quiz out of sheer curiosity and masochism. Good news is that I’m totes KU now! This bleeding must be some special unicorn pregnancy period 😂 so glad we cleared that up. I encourage everyone to take this very accurate quiz. 

PS why do we, as extremely intelligent women, do these things to ourselves? 
  • @tyrion_ So happy for both of us! :joy:;)