Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 9/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 9/9

• Loading the player...
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited September 2019
    @gingermama29 hey cycle buddy! I’m sorry for AF though, ugh. 

@NYTino24 I love that! I am definitely trying to view each cycle as a fresh start so that is perfect. Sorry for the early wake ups! That reminds me, whatever happened with asking for an early prep period so that people didn’t have to cover for you? Were you able to work it out?
  • @inthewoods23 I can’t believe FET is tomorrow! Have the most relaxing next few weeks and good luck tomorrow!!
  • @misshelen86 tacos sound super delicious right now! Woohoo +OPK!

@begging4abump thank you! 
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 So excited!!!!!

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 so sorry for all the stupid spotting and CD 1! 😢 Glad you had an otherwise good weekend!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @bows22 @gingermama29 So so so sorry to see you both back here, friends. Maybe we'll all move to June together? <3<3<3 

@NYTino24 Keeping so many FX for you!!!!!!!!! Come on, egg!!!!

@begging4abump So sorry this new practice seems to have been a lateral move, hopefully they'll improve!!

@misshelen86 Tacos sound excellent!!! FX for O today!

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @kpearse99 lol that was me back in July/August when I was on BC for like 40+ days. I stayed in WTO the entire time waiting to get the FET meds started. Happy anniversary!!!! 9/9 is an awesome date in my opinion, but I'm a little biased on that  :D Hurry up AF!!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @kpearse99 nice!! I wanted our dating and anniversary date to be the same. I think in 2016 9/9 was a Friday, it could have totally happened!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @NYTino24 We need to arrive at 10:30 for the transfer at 11:30. There's lots to do in preparation for the FET - there's 2 different progesterone suppositories I need to insert and they can't be done at the same time so I have to coordinate timing that before we leave. I probably won't be on here tomorrow until I get back home after lunch.  :)
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @misshelen86 I love hearing how much tacos do for your mental attitude! Sorry about the rough work weekend! I’ll be sure to stalk you over in the 2ww. 

@kpearse99 I’m sorry—I missed something with your cycle. Did the letrozole do something wonky? I can’t imagine it’s easy to have camped out on this side of things for this cycle. I’m glad you had a fun Philly weekend and it’s even better to have another fun time booked and on the calendar! What a sweet hubby!

@NYTino24 I can’t say I have high hopes for the nurse. She was telling me about how she had just emailed the whole nursing department when she had intended to just email 1 person. She might have said how she can’t learn new things. And I have rolling veins, so it’s either someone who has no problem, or I get stuck and restuck and then start all over with the other arm. Maybe in a few months I’ll request a different nurse? Unfortunately I’m supposed to be assigned the same one every time.

@mvt2003 sorry about cd1, but congrats on the “hike” 😉
  • @begging4abump You did miss a lot  :D  Here's the run down:
    I was put on lowest dose of letrozole to start (My RE wants to avoid twins at all costs). Everything looked great on CD13... I had several follies that were already at a nice size.  My lining was a little thin but there was still time.  Went back for monitoring 2 more times... things were moving along but not ready for the trigger yet.  Got a peak OPK so I thought I O'd.. went back in for monitoring but blood said I didn't O yet.  Got another round of peak OPK's 3 days in a row... went back in for more blood work on CD23 which also showed I still hadn't O yet.  So we didn't get to do the trigger or IUI this cycle. RE just told us to keep HIO EOD or so just in case. Next cycle we are upping my dose to 7.5 instead of the 2.5 I was just did. Hopefully that does the trick.
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited September 2019
    lurking from tww
    @mvt2003 @bows22 @gingermama29 so sorry you're all back here! <3
  • Hi, all!  It's Monday!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Preseed

R/R: Not much.  I'm out of town for a trial for two more weeks, only home on weekends.  So here's hoping O day cooperates with that schedule!

@begging4abump I'm newish here, but welcome back.  I'm sorry you're having trouble finding an RE who really clicks, and, as a person who has a miserable time having blood drawn, I'm so sorry about the nurse.  As if you need more things to stress about!

@kpearse99 I hope the meds adjustment does the trick next time.  All that waiting to O sounds frustrating.

@inthewoods23 The way you described the process, I'm picturing synchronized watches and the Mission impossible theme song playing over a video montage of you unwrapping suppositories with a determined look on your face.  Fingers crossed for you!

Sorry you're all back here with me, but hopefully we can have some fun until O day.  FX for all of you!

• Month/Cycle: Jan 2018

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Temping and charting, PNV, CM, and DTD every other day. 

R/R:  I am waiting on the solar panel consultant! He was supposed to be here at noon. 

CS/Q:  None today!

Back for tags!

• @litigatorgal hope timing is good for you!

The one suppository that I've been doing the last few days, I put in when I wake up and/or after I do the progesterone in oil shot at 7AM. The special one just for tomorrow needs to be inserted no later than 2 hours before the FET so my plan was to insert it by 9AM (FET at 11:30) since the other requirement was that I have an hour in between inserting the 2 suppositories. All the pills I'm taking right now is much harder to coordinate since some stuff should be taken with food, some must be without. Throwing in an antibiotic complicates things since I get a little sick to my stomach if I haven't eaten but I know there's things like dairy and iron that shouldn't be taken within an hour of the antibiotic. Somehow I've been able to manage this entire process ok!  :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @kpearse99 ygpm
    @litigatorgal I admire how you can handle that kind of intense job. I hope your body cooperates!
    @bluetickgal Vegetable soup sounds so good right now, and I’m looking forward to those crafting posts! I’m so glad you had a nice weekend!! Keep those good vibes going!
  • @bluetickgal sounds like FF just wants to cover it's bases and got tired of always adjusting  :D So fun that you can knit... I cannot to save my life!

@whatsbumpinpumpkin solar panels?! That's fun!!

@litigatorgal goodness!! What a crazy time for you - I hope everything goes smoothly!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @inthewoods23 Your FET being tomorrow popped in my head on my drive in and I gasped out loud. I can’t believe it’s here!! I will be thinking about you!! I’m glad you are having a relaxing day today!

@begging4abump you are always welcome to jump in! I had the same thought about getting attached to months but I think it’s going to happen anyway once I see people graduate. 

@misshelen86 hope everything is okay with your work stuff. Taco night sounds awesome!

@mvt2003 ugh I’m so sorry for AF and the mind games your body was playing with you 

@kpearse99 happy anniversary! I’m glad you guys had such a nice weekend. Are you going to take a HPT at some point? I feel like I’ve asked this before but I can’t find if I did. 

@whatsbumpinpumpkin hope the solar panel guy showed up and at least apologized for being late!

• bows22bows22 member
    edited September 2019
    @bluetickgal glad you had a nice weekend! It’s nice to just hang out with your parents sometimes. It somehow makes me feel young & old at the same time?
  • @bluetickgal most of the supplements stop after today, the progesterone in oil shots for sure last through to 10 weeks if it's successful. I'm not sure about the estradiol valerate shot I'm also doing. I don't know the schedule beyond tomorrow right now.

@bows22 what's funny is in my head I'm just like "I have a FET tomorrow", I'm not at all freaking out or panicking about it like "oh shit, FET tomorrow OMH". It's almost like I feel things are business as usual. And maybe I'm saving all my hype for tomorrow and the TWW since I think I'm the last in WTO to have a potential May due date.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Late to the game today! Sorry!

Month/Cycle: 13

CD:12

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, IUI, Prenatals, OPK, Ava Bracelet

R/R: Had my CD12 ultrasound today (first after my cancelled cycle and upped Clomid dose) and just got the call that I'm triggering tonight! This will be my first time doing the trigger shot - so any advice for this needle-phobic is appreciated! IUI will be Wednesday morning. So glad the higher dose Clomid seemed to do the trick!

CS/Q: None yet. 

• @feather_heather If the thought of having to stab yourself is too much, have YH do it if you can - especially if your trigger shot is intramuscular. Otherwise you're having to twist yourself to see where you need to inject. If your trigger is subcutaneous it is easier to do yourself, but again, if you don't like the idea of stabbing yourself have YH do it. I was a ball of nerves the first time but the needle, for me, didn't hurt like I thought it would when getting stabbed. Ice is good too to help prevent that pain too. It goes in really easy so once the needle is in it'll be out in a few seconds. Don't sweat it, you got this!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 - Thanks! My DH is supposed to be napping because he has to go back in to work at midnight. But if I chicken out I told him that I'd wake him up! Good luck tomorrow - fingers and toes are crossed for you!
  • @feather_heather oh such wonderful news!! This gives me hope that upping my letrozole dose will do the same for me!!  GL!!
    Our TTC Journey

• @begging4abump thanks! It was my first attempt at vegetable soup, but I’ll definitely be making it more this Fall/Winter! 

@kpearse99 I looked at FF again, and it basically just left last Thursday as predicted AF as if that actually happened but kept counting CD’s since it didn’t. I stopped temping after I started the Prometrium, so it really has nothing to go off of at this point. Haha, my mom knits without even looking sometimes...I’m like how in the world can you do that?! It was super stressful when I first started, but I can see how it will be relaxing the more I get used to it! 

@bows22 thanks!! Yes, I totally get the young/old feeling when being around your parents! So interesting how that happens. I wonder if it just makes them feel old though?!

@inthewoods23 glad most of the supplements stop. Sounds like you are pretty good with the shots, so hopefully doing them for the next 10 weeks will be a breeze!! ☺️

@gingermama29 that’s neat you taught yourself! I want to learn to crochet too, because I feel like there are so many cool things you can do with it! Thanks, it was so good! Felt like I was chopping veggies forever, but it was worth it! 

@feather_heather yay for triggering! Glad your increased dose worked! Good luck with the trigger shot, you’ve got this! 

@whatsbumpinpumpkin ah, that’s sweet!! 😍