Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 9/7 - 9/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

Re: TWW Weekend 9/7 - 9/8

• Figured since I'm up ridiculously early for no reason, I'd take the risk and post the threads since @bows22 swears anyone can do it ;)

Month/Cycle: 1/1 

CD/DPO: 28

Timing: 10,12,14,16,18

Typical LP length: idk but my period is due today/tomorrow.

Testing: BFN

R/R: Meh. I'm making myself a big-ass pot of coffee. All for me. No sharing. Also, a potato. I am weird.

CS/Q: Next cycle.

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I live in NY state, so very far. When they're here, they're only an hour drive from my house. Have so much fun at the lake today!! Going on the boat and relaxing sounds perfect!
  • @gingermama29 oh yes. I knew I should know where you live but it wasn’t coming to me. That’s such a bummer, but have fun with your family today!
  • @saladflambe LOL at "big-ass pot of coffee". Now I have an image of a butt-shaped coffee pot in my head. 

@gingermama29 have a nice time with your family today! 

@bows22 relaxing out on a lake sounds sooo perfect right now! Enjoy! You deserve it, I know how stressful work has been!
  • Gotta admit...that's a pretty beautiful chart @gingermama29 - I will keep everything crossed for you

@bows22 yes a baked purple potato with butter. yummmm lol. Sorry for the stupid BFN :( And boo on stupid work. But yay for sleeping in!! I love sleep....almost as much as I love 6am  potatoes.  ;):D

What kind of tea do you like @emeraldduchess

• @saladflambe I am a big fan of black tea, I can't start my day without it! Harney & Son brand has some really great flavored blends. I'm starting to try different green and herbal teas. The Moroccan Mint from Trader Joe's is pretty good. I like rooibos too because it is herbal but you can add milk and sugar like you would with black tea. 
  • @saladflambe do you think you’ll track with bbt or OPKs next cycle? Sorry if I missed you mentioning that. 

@gingermama29 Fingers crossed for you! Hope you enjoy your visit with you parents. 

@bows22 I hope you get some relaxation and a BFP at the lake! 

@emeraldduchess When are you betas next week? I’m glad your first two days went well. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4 AL 

CD/DPO: 21/9 

Timing: -3,-2,-1,+1

Typical LP length: 12-13 lately but I’m thinking it’ll be 10 this cycle.

Testing: Not testing, WFAF 

R/R: I started spotting last night. So it looks like I’ll have a shorter LP again. My charts were looking too consistent lately so my body threw me another surprise. 

CS/Q: 

• @tyrion_ I am planning on going in for betas Friday morning (16dpo). I'm glad it's on a Friday because then I'll have the weekend to process my feelings. Sorry about the shortened LP. I hope it's just a fluke and your body gets its act together!
  • @emeraldduchess I’m glad the package arrived! Enjoy your rainy day in!

@tyrion_ I’m sorry for the spotting! And that your body is being weird. Im not expecting a BFP but I’ll be at home when testing, we are driving home tonight. I am weird and always want to wake up at my own house on Sundays. I feel more prepared for the week that way. I may have control issues haha 
  • @saladflambe That sounds like heaven. Even the potato. lol I’m assuming you mean a baked potato? 

@gingermama29 I’m sorry your parents are leaving for a while. I hope you guys have a good stay! Your chart looks good! I hear you so much on SS. 

@bows22 sorry about the bfn, I hope you have a relaxing day at the lake. 

@emeraldduchess I’m glad your package showed up! That would have been a pain. Enjoy your weekend before it gets really crazy next week!

@tyrion_ sorry about the spotting and that your body is being frustrating.

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 29/13 or so FF says. I think it’s actually 11-12 

Timing: good 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: WFAF probably

R/R: Fair season has officially hit town, so I’m thinking about going to the rodeo tonight with TW: a friend and our boys END TW. I don’t know if I can talk DH into going though. His parents used to drag him all the time and he isn’t a fan. Tomorrow we’re going to take the boat on the river and fish, and try to soak up this last few weeks of summer while we can! SS has officially taken hold, I’m feeling a little crampy today, so not super positive. I try not to get my hopes up though, and always do. 💩 

CS/Q: all over the place. 

• @saladflambe Sorry for the BFN.  I'm trying to decide whether to track next cycle; are you?

@gingermama29 My parent visits are always equally stressful and fun; hope yours is/was great.

@bows22 Verrrry jealous of your lake trip.  Fingers crossed for you!  I feel you on wanting to be in my own house on Sundays; Mondays are hard enough without the discombobulation of travel right beforehand.

@emeraldduchess Fingers crossed for you on Friday!

@tyrion_ Spotting is so maddening.  It can mean anything or nothing.  Grrr on your behalf.

@photographerwife I have fond memories of going to the rodeo as a child, but I haven't been in years.  Hope it's fun!

• Checking in when I have a bit of wifi. I'm going to respond to you guys since I posted and ghosted yesterday!

@saladflambe I hope that coffee was marvelous. I'm certain coffee is magic. Enjoy!

@gingermama29 Enjoy your family. Hopefully you'll get KU well before the 6 month mark. FX for those temp rises!!

@bows22 Enjoy the lake! But you should have kissed your work goodbye for the weekend. Don't work too hard!

@emeraldduchess Next week is the real test in school! Enjoy the rainy weather getting pumped up! I'm nervous/no where near ready for next week. I say forget the cramps for now, your chart looks good!

@tyrion_ Sorry about the spotting. Bodies are stupid sometimes! 

@photographerwife I've never been to a rodeo. I do like fairs though! Have fun if you do go.

I'll try to check in again when I can we're leaving the wifi safe zone soon! I know I could never live permanently off the grid. How would people go on TB?  :D
  • @tyrion_ @litigatorgal I'll be tracking next cycle using the bbt & fertility friend :) I bought one already. I may add OPKs in future, but our basic tactic is "start having sex EOD around CD 11 til O happens." 

@photographerwife lol yeah I wound up having 2 baked purple potatoes w/ butter as my breakfast  :D ...but I had a chicken sausage later to even it out. #balance

• @tyrion_ :( I'm sorry for the spotting...although I will secretly be over here hoping it's implantation bleeding.

@emeraldduchess have you ever done one of those tea parties at a tea house where you get your own personal tea pot? I love love love doing those with friends/my mom... I love tea. I have an electric kettle for when I get into a tea swing (I rotate between coffee and tea).

• @saladflambe I go to a local tea room a few times a year! My bff and I treat each other on our birthdays and I've started taking my mom for her birthday, too. They change their scone/sandwich/desset menu every month so it's different every time we go. :) I am drinking Harney & Son "Paris" tea right now and it's SO good. 
  • @emeraldduchess glad you got your package! Read/knit/tea sounds like a perfect quiet day! Enjoy!

@saladflambe thanks!

@tyrion_ sorry for a shorter LP and spotting.

@photographerwife ugh the SS is the worst. I hope your can talk YH into going to the rodeo tonight.

@litigatorgirl thanks! I'm fortunate to have a really close relationship with my parents so I always enjoy visiting.

@jrouge12 thanks. And I agree about living off the grid. I could never do it!
  • @bows22 my temp is starting to drop as of this morning so I'm pretty sure I'm right behind you. Sorry for CD 1. FX for June!
  • My temp started dropping this morning, too, @gingermama29. Let’s follow @bows22 to June! But also big hugs all around because booooo AF. 
  • @bows22 so sorry AF showed. :( Big hugs!
  • @bows22 Sorry about AF.. I think I’m right behind you. Tested and BFN this morning:/ at least it’s Sunday and we can sulk a bit before the week starts. 
  • @bows22 sorry AF arrived. Fx for your next cycle. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD29

Timing: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18

Typical LP length: idk

Testing: BFN.

R/R: My uterus feels like it's trying to fall out of my body (cramps). I wish AF would just start at this point. I started trying to temp this morning, but I don't think I was asleep enough & was overly hot.

CS/Q: Next cycle.

• I'm sorry about AF @bows22 :(  & for temp drops @gingermama29 & @tyrion_