April 2020 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying?

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying?

• I was just at the kitchen table watching YouTube and started sobbing. My husband looked so confused and at a loss for what to do. 
  • @gingeemadison That one got me too. That poor kid. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • We went to the fair yesterday and every time we were watching an animal show and the animal didn't do what it was supposed to do, I got all weepy for the trainer.
  • Because I just yelled at my husband for not doing the laundry... 
  • @gingeemadison omg that was so sad! I felt so bad for him.
  • sanpelligrinosanpelligrino member
    edited September 2019
    Any time on TV, I see a dog up for adoption, those big ol' puppy eyes get me...every...single..time

edited: typos
  • Any time on TV, I see a dog up for adoption, those big ol' puppy eyes get me...every...single..time

In the same vein, those ASPCA commercials! They're bad even when I'm not pregnant but so much worse when I am.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Any time on TV, I see a dog up for adoption, those big ol' puppy eyes get me...every...single..time

I read an article about these dogs in a shelter that had a connection and one was going to get euthanized and there was a picture of the other one literally hugging him and the saddest caption about how his friend was going to be taken away and not come back, which resulted in them getting adopted together. I cried...so much
  • I've been watching documentaries about IVF for some reason lately and they're all making me cry - the couples who do conceive, the couples who don't, the couple who are getting it to test for disease because they lost a son. Just a sobfest.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • I glanced to check how many miles I had left on my tank because I knew I was close to the gas light coming on, and DH had filled it up! 🥰
  • My husband made me s’mores in the oven without reading the recipe I texted him so my marshmallow never browned. That really pissed me off. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been doing a lot of random crying at song that I wouldn't normally cry about.  I haven't had the complete irrational cry about something super silly yet.  I'm waiting for it.
  • i woke up today to find a clean kitchen, and DH had made and packed my breakfast and lunch....i tried to fight the tears
    That even made me tear up a bit!
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Oh. My. God. I was just reading an article about Paul Walker and found out that "See you again" was commissioned about him and then watched the music video. Cue the waterworks! DH was at the store picking up milk for DS who was sitting in my lap confused and DH was like "what the hell" and I just looked at him and said "hormones"
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929 I didn’t know that song was about him!!! I just watched the music video because you said that and now I’m crying too 😭😭😭
  • I almost dont want to watch that music video now that i know. I'm going to be bawling.
  • The first scene of avengers endgame! Why would they start it like that! I started bawling and my husband was looking so lost😭
  • a PBS documentary about Mr Rogers
  • Broke down crying last night after a bad day of all day nausea.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Kathryn0903 so sorry for you. Hopefully today is better.

The father of the groom's speech at a friend's wedding last night had me shedding a few. He was such a proud parent. I'm tearing up now thinking about it!
  • My son just got a couple of kids biographies of historical figures. I got all choked up reading about Harriet Tubman this morning.
  • My partner and I was watching a movie.they said it was boring half way into it. I just cut it off and cried while eating ice cream...didnt even know why I was crying 😭🙃
  • Was walking past the infant section at a grocery store and spotted a little onesie with a moose on it. On an episode of House a little boy with autism gave House his PSP as a thank you. Both times my SO laughed at me! I mean, it is pretty hilarious.
  • Hubby and I were starting to go through names and I saw Trudie in a family history book. So then I was telling him how cute that would be as a little old lady. Then I pictured my kid as a lil old lady named Trudie and started crying... Then my hubby laughed at me. He thinks the random crying is hilarious & Im crazy lol 
  • Last night David Ortiz threw out the first pitch for the Red Sox-Yankees game and I was a weeping mess. Wasn't even there, just watching on TV.
  • @aresee I didn’t watch the game last night, but now I’m getting a little choked up just from reading your post about him throwing the first pitch 
  • @babyrummom It was great. He got a nice ovation, Jason Varitek caught the ball, and then Ortiz took the mic to thank his family, the team, and the fans for their support. 😭
  • @aresee oh I would have been bawling. Do you live in New England? 
  • I was at the hospital with my mom and there was a bunch of little kids. One little boy in particular who was 3 was so tired and fighting sleep and cranky and he just reminded me so much of DS and I suddenly missed him a lot even though it was only like 2 hours since I saw him lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @babyrummom I do! I’m from NH originally, but I live outside Boston now (Medford). You?
  • @aresee I live in Maine! 
  • DS and I were listening to the Moana soundtrack and he asked what was going on in one song. I started explaining how Moana needed to follow her heart and just started crying. I'm not usually sappy at all.
  • DH and I toured the birth center we plan to use last night, and completed a "seminar" they require before initial appointments. Everything there was wonderful but it was scheduled to end at 9 and ran 40 minutes over. Instead of going straight home DH insisted on going to the store bc he has promised his coworkers a signature dish for his work potluck today. I definitely sobbed for 20 minutes bc I was so exhausted, thirsty, hungry, queasy, and I've been so congested I can barely breathe and I'd been trying so hard not to sniffle during the class... I just wanted to go home!
  • My toddler threw his peanut butter and apple slices snack all over the floor while I was in the bathroom, and then proceeded to ask for more apple slices and peanut butter. What the hell dude?!
  • @babybison oh toddlers. Last night my toddler refused to eat any of the rice I gave him, and then went and begged for rice from his dad.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929 they're so frustrating! 🙄
  • @babybison @mflowers929 Both those stories sound so familiar. Toddlers can be very frustrating. Mine just dumped a bunch of Goldfish on the floor and then cried when our dogs ate them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20