January 2020 Moms
Options

Fit Friday 8/6

Just a reminder, this thread is for everyone, not just those who work out regularly. This is a place to get ideas how to keep active, get help with nutrition, or just venting about how you couldn’t get off the couch this week.

How are you feeling this week?

How was your nutrition been this past week? Any good meal or snack ideas to share?

Any goals for next week

Re: Fit Friday 8/6

• Options
    How are you feeling this week? Pretty good. I decided to find a new yoga class, so I haven't been in 2 weeks. Definitely need to stretch.

How was your nutrition been this past week? Any good meal or snack ideas to share? I don't feel like eating lunch anymore. I'm good for breakfast and dinner, but lunch I just want snack food. Trying to find something that's a happy medium.

Any goals for next week? Start my new yoga class!

Brag - I did a chin up on my own yesterday! I was so proud to still have the strength with the weight gain.
  • Options
    @persnickity I have never had the strength do a chin up on my own. One day I think that might be a goal!

I'm feeling okay. Not doing as much exercise as I should I know but I haven't been eating crap so that's good and getting some walking in around campus.

I think I want to find a prenatal yoga class near me but just deciding which one to do still!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @biolprof Just go try one of the yoga classes and see how it goes! Everyone looks for something different from a yoga class, so you need to try a few different ones some times to find a class you like.

I'm so proud of being able to do a chin up at all. My max number is 2.  I started by just doing the down portion slowly. Over time, I increased the number of times I do that. Then one day, I tried the full thing.