Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 9/7 - 9/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

Re: WTO Weekend 9/7 - 9/8

• @inthewoods23 I agree that life is boring alone, but sometimes I really love the me-vacation! Hopefully your cat will be less dramatic with him back lol

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, CP

R/R: It is so good to finally sleep in! I've been waking up a 5:20am every day this week, so 7:30 feels like luxury. There's a tailgate party for new families at the school I teach at today - tons of teachers and their families will be there. I'm really looking forward to going with DH, where he gets to play the "charming spouse" role now. That's definitely a role I love to have, but I've been out of work for so long it's nice to have the tables turned. I hope you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!

CS/Q: Nope

• Loading the player...
  • @kelsey_ruth326 have fun at the tailgate party!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Yay for the relaxing weekend! My dogs also get super clingy whenever H is gone. 

@kelsey_ruth326 the tailgate party sounds fun! And I'm glad you were able to sleep in today! 

Month/Cycle: 8/6/4 AL

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: CM, OPK, BBT, SMEP, PNV, CoQ10, vitamin D

R/R: We made 0 progress on cleaning the garage yesterday and now it's supposed to rain the rest of the weekend. I am frustrated with DH over it. He is still sleeping now, and will have to "nap" this afternoon since he works overnight tonight. I just feel like my entire weekend is spent waiting for him to wake up 🙄 and it's all his mess in the first place, so I refuse to work on it alone. At least I did make some progress on the doors, although not as much as I would have liked. 

CS/Q:  nope

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @millpe ugh that sounds super frustrating. I feel like it's such a balancing act asking DH to do something (or reminding) but not coming off as a nag. Hopefully some progress can be made. At least you made some progress on the doors! That's something 😊
  • @inthewoods23 our cat has been super clingy, too.  I love it for like five minutes and then it gets frustrating.  I've been out of town and missing my partner; I agree it can be hard to be alone!  Hope you have a great time once he's back.

@kelsey_ruth326 those are some early mornings.  I would be completely non-functional if I did that.  You deserve a real sleep-in!

@millpe yeah, my fiance and I are suppose to clean out our spare room today and ... well, I'm not betting it happens.  I wish you could just bibbity-bobbity-boo things like garages and spare rooms!  I hate trying to find that balance between reminding and nagging and feeling like I have to just do it myself.  

I'm:
    Month 3, Cycle 3

CD 3.

WAYDTGKU: OPK

This cycle will be challenging because I am out of town all week days for a big trial.  I'm supposed to O on a Saturday, which gives us pretty limited chances.  Also, I'll be stressed, sleep deprived and eating mostly power bars, so it's not ideal conditions.  Fingers crossed, though.  

• @litigatorgal Yeah, unfortunately I have to be an early riser for my job.  Coffee is my lifeblood.  I hope the timing works out for you this cycle!  Hopefully you can squeeze some self-care somewhere in there.
  • @kelsey_ruth326 solidarity to the early risers... I don't even want to talk about it.  Luckily I have Monday off :D 

Oh man, I have to say, DH practically did bibbity boopity boop our spare room the other weekend and it.  Was.  Magical.  The Cherry on top was heading over to HD to pick up a rug, too.  I was even able to break out the sewing machine today!  I can't even tell you how wonderful it is having that be a functional space again.  Life. Changing.
  • <p>Month/Cycle:. Lol who's counting!?</p><p>CD: 3. Or 1. 🤷</p><p>WAYDTGKU: WFFET</p><p>R/R:. There may be an opportunity to switch work sites to one much MUCH closer to home and I cannot make this happen soon enough! Lol keeping everything crossed it pans out....</p><p>CS/Q:   I feel like such a newb, but anyone else have trouble figuring out CD1?  Never used to be an issue but these past couple cycles, my usual spotting turned heavy enough to call it light flow, and then stopped.  WTH?</p>
  • @BusinessWife going off what my RE says and looking back at my charts, if you're spotting, that doesn't count as CD1. CD1 is the day you first fill a pad/tampon/whatever. I have at least 1 chart in FF that showed the spotting as the last day in a cycle, not the first. I've never spotted for more than a day before AF's arrival.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @BusinessWife Yessss to working closer to home!! I got an apartment near my first job and had a 3 minute commute. It was amazing compared to my hour plus drive now!
    @inthewoods23 4:30 am sucks, but they can be such great companions when you’re lonely or need a pick up. We had four cats at once when I was a kid and they all wanted to sleep on my twin bed with me.
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin Yay for a fun BD. Hope your cycle regulates!
    @litigatorgal I hope your week goes smoothly. Not being able to get together sure makes this complicated. 

Month/Cycle: 9/9 

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: RE monitoring, HIO, CP, CM, BBT, Magnesium, B6, B complex, D3, Iron, Selenium, Prenatal with DHA, Vitex, CoQ10,  progesterone

R/R: first week back at work and I’m exhausted. My group seems much more manageable than the ones I’ve had the last 7 years, but it’s still early and I don’t want to jinx myself. Way less time to be on TB during the school year, and there is a long term sub next door who expected to show up and follow a scripted plan. She also doesn’t have any online access to curriculum, so I’ve been trying to help with that since I feel bad for that class.

CS/Q: looking pretty crazy, but I was happy that the RE was able to confirm a false surge when OPK and temp rise looked like O may have been coming early after my SIS. 

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @inthewoods23. Yeah, I know what the RE says.  But when you fill a tampon and it STOPS. 😐
  • @BusinessWife I've had that happen, well not completely STOP but go back to just spotting. I count the first day of flow as CD1. 

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @BusinessWife I guess whatever day that was that you filled the tampon is considered CD1 🤷

Sometimes figuring out what day is considered the last day of your period is hard too. Do I consider this bleeding to be spotting or super light AF. Never sure 🤷
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause