Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check in w/o 9/2

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check in w/o 9/2

• Loading the player...
  • @ibabyloveb87 do you have to evacuate? I wish Dorian would just pivot out to sea already... :( 

@malloryfrommn - I hope that baby's not the size of a dunkin' donuts large ice coffee - that would be one big baby!! :) That is so awesome that you have such a supportive family - are they close in proximity as well?
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Lurking... @leksiL sorry to hear that your daughter had a rough start to her first day. That sucks. Hopefully she will be better tomorrow. 
  • @ibabyloveb87 “Country. And Backstreet Boys.” 😂 lol love it!
  • SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited September 2019
    EDD/W+D: 15w4d

Team: finding out/confirming

Baby is the size of a(n): apple

Upcoming appointments: next Wednesday is a 16wk scan and cervical length check

How are you feeling?: nausea got really bad this weekend even on zofran but has gotten a little better today. Tired. 

Rants/raves: I have tomorrow off (Wednesday is my day off) so that’s nice! Going to dinner with my family that night to celebrate my mom’s birthday/parents’ anniversary.

GTKY: really I like any music except jazz and super heavy metal stuff. 
  • @leksiL yes we have a mandatory evacuation. I mean, I could stay, but sounds like hell with a toddler. I’ll go where there’s more likely to be power  :D and I can work remotely so thats also a plus. 

@nhh11 but it’s so true. I mean, I like all music really, but if you check out my search history on Apple Music, that’s all it is! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @ibabyloveb87 stay safe!!!
    Married Jan 2008 

• EDD/W+D: Feb 20, 15w5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado (Ovia app has this at 15 weeks)

Upcoming appts: 9/25

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling large all over.  I have done nothing but eat this pregnancy so I feel like my bump is still a lot of fat and bloat and it makes me sad. 

Rants/Raves: 
    Rants:just feeling fat and gross
    Raves: We potty trained DD this weekend.  She did great overall.  She wouldn't pee on the potty at daycare today though (she sat many times but wouldn't pee) so it's still a work in progress.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music? John Mayer, Matt Nathanson, Billy Joel are my favorite artists.  I pretty much listen to pop music from like 90s-today.  Or Baby Shark lol
  • @jvk2012 good luck with potty training! dD has been in underwear since April and still has accidents occasionally- lots of patience needed. I asked the girls at daycare to use a sticker chart (I supplied the stickers) and that helped!
    Married Jan 2008 

• @leksiL, DC gives her a stamp for sitting on the potty even if she doesn’t pee
  • @jvk2012 oh - my DC refused to give her anything for just sitting, it had to be successful to get a reward. Not sure which is the best way - I would give her a sticker at home at first for just sitting just to get her on there, but then switched with daycare and she would do better. Next time (so I guess with baby) I will give her an extra special treat for #2 instead of just a sticker. We still struggle with #2 after five months. 
    Married Jan 2008 

• @jvk2012 I feel fat and gross too, and i swear if another person tells me “it’s fine you’re growing a precious miracle life!!!” I’m going to growl at them. Hang in there <3
  • edited September 2019

EDD/W+D: Feb 21, 15w5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Not finding out (and it’s killing everyone besides me)!!

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado/Orange/Canary

Upcoming appts: Anatomy Scan 10/17!

How are you feeling?: I’ve had a cold this entire pregnancy and you really don’t realize how good drugs are for sinus issues until you can’t take any of the heavy hitters. Other than this cold (which I’ve decided I will have until the baby arrives), I feel great, and the tiredness is starting to fade!

GTKY: Classic rock or anything acoustic/mellow lately

• @leksiL, she peed on the potty twice at DC today! At home we did stamps to get her to sit the first day then she didn’t need them at home. We do 1 chocolate chip for telling us she needs to go instead of us asking her. And she has yet to poop on the potty but we’ll do something for that. 
  • @jvk2012 yay!! I have a problem with DD wanting to sit on the potty just so I will read to her, I feel like introducing her to chocolate chips would just mean sitting on the potty all day - haha. Funny how these kids are all so different!
    Married Jan 2008 

• @nhh11 enjoy England and Scotland! Super jealous. 
  • @nhh11 for some reason (probably my weird pregnancy brain) thinking of their palm as the size of a chocolate chip is heart-wrenchingly endearing!