March 2020 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 9.4

We haven't had a bitchfest or twat waffle discussion yet this week, so what's making you say "WTF?"

Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: WTF Wednesday 9.4

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF to DH's grandma, who in response to DH sharing our baby names with her, said "Ivy is really close to Evie (short for Evelyn), don't you think?" (DH's baby sister, who was also born in March) Woman is lucky we found out the next day that baby is a boy anyways.
  • Options
    WTF to long meetings! I finally left work 5 hours into a research meeting today. So I worked 2am-2pm and I’m exhausted 😴
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    Mine is DH’s work. He had to stay 20 min late 3 nights last week and tonight he had to stay 35 min late. He already gets home late so pushing back dinner even more really screws up bedtime routine for DS not to mention I’m just burnt out so DS ends up watching extra TV which makes bedtime harder... plus all the extra stress is not good for DH and I can feel it too so we’re all pretty miserable right now...
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    WTF to meetings called at the last minute and lasting 90 minutes. I completely missed my gym session with my trainer because I was stuck in a meeting. Ugh.
  • Options
    @kantobean I’d be so pissed! I hope you don’t have to pay for the missed session.

@varimama feel this. DH took a new job I told him not to bc I knew his hours would be worse and he keeps getting home late. And today DS refused to take a nap and the day draggggged and DS was screaming and crying by the end of it and I just sat on the couch giving zero effs.

@MrsVP614 that is a long day. I hope u can rest now. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Way to tired to tag everyone after a long day but sorry to everyone having a shitty day!

WTF to having over 115 NEW students to my school all of whom need to be checked out by me for immunizations, etc. Double WTF to the parents who are annoyed. Sorry but it’s my job to prevent outbreaks of preventable diseases, and i call the shots on if your kid starts or not🤷🏻‍♀️
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    @hellobabys oh man I cannot handle opinions on names. We didn’t tell anyone last time and won’t this time until baby arrives. That shit pisses me off. @varimama it’s so hard to try to keep the routine steady when schedules change.
  • Options
    @kantobean I was not at all prepared for the amount of freaking opinions I'd get on baby names... sorry, but it's not their choice, and it just makes me mad when I tell someone a name that we like and they just shit all over it.  "Noooo you can't use thaaaat name, use *insert name I don't care about*"  It's out of control annoying!
  • Options
    I don't mind sharing name choices with my BMBs, but we did not ask for family opinions on our names for either DS1 or DS2.  Both sets of parents and my sister were constantly asking what names we were considering until birth.  For both kids, we didn't share the first name until they were born.  Partly because it took us until close to birth to even decide, but also because we didn't want them to talk down a name we had decided on before baby was here.  I feel like people are less likely to tell you to your face that they don't like a baby's name when the baby is already there and officially named.

We'll likely do the same thing with this baby, because even through all the pestering, it was nice to have a little thing that was just for DH and me (and my BMBs lol) until birth.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020