Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 9/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 9/5

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT

R/R: Feeling a little better today. Thank you ladies for all of the love! Today is the last day of the work week for me and football is back!

CS/Q: Nope.

@millpe I definitely hear you on this week feeling so long!

@inthewoods23 I hope you get to relax!

@kpearse99 Good thing you won't be alone and that's great that you don't have to work until later tomorrow!

@misshelen86 Enjoy your massage! I've always heard great things about massages, but I can't stand people touching me  :D

Me (32) + DH (31)
    DS = 12/2/2014
    Started TTC #2 = 7/2019

BabyFetus Ticker

• Sorry I’m late to the party today! I will probably start posting at lunch & the end of the day only going forward though. 

Month/Cycle: 16/11/1 AL#2 

CD: 32

WAYDTGTKU: Benched...SHG next cycle and will restart Letrozole & add in progesterone. 

R/R: For anyone who is curious, Chick-Fila’s mac & cheese is yummy!! It’s like baked mac & cheese, so you get the melted cheddar cheese on top, so good! My only other rave is that tonight is my last Prometrium, so hopefully my next cycle will start soon (within the next 10 days)!! 

@millpe my goodness, you deserve a break after 14 hour days and having to travel so far to your work site! I hope you have a relaxing weekend besides cleaning the garage! 

@inthewoods23 sounds like you have a perfect plan to be relaxed and happy for your FET next week! So excited for you!! 

@kpearse99 that stinks you have to take the train and will get home late, but that’s nice you won’t be alone...and that you get to go in late tomorrow! Hope your training goes well!

@Mandarose0718 glad you are feeling better! Hope you have a relaxing weekend watching football! 

@konoha that stinks about your fence being down, but hopefully no more damage occurs! Glad you haven’t lost power totally, hope it stays that way!  
  • @bluetickgal @millpe @kelsey_ruth326 Thank you all! Luckily didn't lose power and the brunt of it seems to have passed so hoping it just keeps dying down, now I just have to put a work order in for the fence.....  :s 

@bluetickgal i'm definitely going to need to try that once everything opens again!! Yay for last prometrium, hoping AF comes soon!

@kelsey_ruth326 That's exciting that your first year of teaching is about to start! Good luck with everything! It was my brother's first year of teaching this year as well. Hopefully the yoga will help you! You can't always vent to us here if you're feeling stressed :) 
  • @misshelen86 so sorry I missed responding to you earlier, I don’t know how I did that! A massage sounds wonderful! Everyone talking about getting one makes me want to schedule one soon...it’s been forever since I’ve had one! Hope you had a good day running errands! 

@millpe yes, as far as I know I should be off the bench next cycle, unless they find something on the SHG! 

@kelsey_ruth326 welcome! It’s definitely worth trying! I love their fries too, so I’ll probably switch it up when I go there now!  Hope your first year of teaching goes well! I’m sure it will be a bit stressful, but hopefully you have a good group of kiddos! There are a lot of teachers around here, but I don’t know that any are in this thread at the moment. 

@konoha glad the storm is moving on out!! Go get you some mac & cheese when you can!! ☺️
  • @bluetickgal Yay for being off the bench! Hopefully SHG is all clear! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @bluetickgal @konoha Thanks for the support!  I'll take all the community I can get  :)

@bluetickgal I did notice that there's a few teachers around here.  I feel like now is prime TTC time for teachers who want to time for the summer - at least that's why I'm joining the party.
  • Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU:  PNVs (when I remember),  FF, OPK

R/R: What a crazy day!!  Haven't really been able to get on here today... just some love tits on a brief break at work.  Then went for a mani-pedi after work for my SIL wedding Saturday.  At least I'm off tomorrow to prep and get my hair did 💁‍♀️

CS/Q: not chart related... but how can I post a gif??

I am loving all the pampering going on!!!  I owe DH a massage for Father's Day - from our dog (yes I'm ridiculous and very late lol)... so I booked it for next weekend when I'm "scheduled" to ovulate and make a date day out of it 💗

@millpe my goodness that is too long of a workday.  I'm glad you have a nice long weekend now!  What is smep?

@inthewoods23 ahhh five days!!  Your relaxing weekend sounds amazing!  I think it's a nice set up, fx!

@kpearse99 your massage last week sounds heavenly. I'm not a fan of taking the train late either.  I hope your training went well!  Yay you get to sleep in a bit, perfect kick off to the weekend. 

@misshelen86 yay enjoy your massage!  💆‍♀️

@mandarose0718 yay for football!  Watching the game now with DH.  Who is your team?  I'm a Jets fan... I know it's a tough one, ugh.

@konoha that totally stinks that your fence fell and that you need to venture out in the storm!  Be careful!  Fx your power stays on!!!

@bluetickgal ummmm that mac n cheese sounds ahhhmazing 😋  yay for getting off the bench soon

@kelseyruth_326 Hi!  I'm new too.  Good luck teaching! Totally exude confidence, you got this girl!  What grade/age group are you teaching?

PS... wow I'm wayyyy late to the party... that was a lot of catching up 🙈

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @ziggymama06 I'm a Patriots fan  :#
    Me (32) + DH (31)
    DS = 12/2/2014
    Started TTC #2 = 7/2019

BabyFetus Ticker