Married Sept. 2013
DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
BFP!  8/24/19
DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

Re: Group 1 (May 1-8) Check-In: w/o 9/2

• EDD: 5/3

Pink/blue/green: Not sure yet but definitely finding out! 

Baby is the size of a(n): black peppercorn

Upcoming appointments: I have appointment this Friday to check hcg levels and an ultrasound. *TW I was admitted to the hospital over the weekend due to pain in my left ovary. They said I have a corpus luteum cyst but didn’t completely rule out ectopic as they couldn’t find an embryo, however, said it may be too early to detect so I’m going in Friday for a follow up to make sure everything is okay. Hope to see baby where he/she needs to be! 

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good just some cramping here and there 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What state do you live in? Texas currently but we’re supposed to move sometime in December to Georgia (DH is in the Air Force). Or possibly Nebraska, so who knows but most likely Georgia! 
  • babyodobabyodo member
    edited September 2019
    EDD: 5/7/2020 (hoping 5/4 so we can have a May the Fourth baby)

Pink/blue/green: Dunno yet, but will for sure be finding out when we can.

Baby is the size of a(n): Sesame seed. Will be the size of an apple seed come tomorrow, though.

Upcoming appointments: Beta this afternoon, and possibly again on Friday morning. Will also run my blood for other prenatal screening stuff since I'll be 35 soon.

How are you feeling? Great! Besides some nausea that comes and goes, I'm feeling awesome. I was able to get a 2 mile run plus some yoga stretching afterward this morning. I don't feel as exhausted as I thought I'd be post-workout. Trader Joe's ginger chews have helped with the nausea.

Raves/Rants: September has always been an awesome month for me. It's my birthday month! And I found out yesterday that I will for-sure be advancing to E7 next year. 

Questions: Nope, not yet.

GTKY: What state do you live in? Virginia! Coastal area on the peninsula, kinda between Colonial Williamsburg and Virginia Beach.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Loading the player...
  • edited September 2019
    @sbishop426 Hey due date buddy!  I really hope everything checks out okay on Friday!  Man, Nebraska and Georgia are very different places!  When will you find out?

EDD: 5/3

Pink/blue/green:  Not sure whether or not we're finding out this time. We didn't for DS, but might this time.

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed

Upcoming appointments:  3rd beta draw next Monday, then first u/s mid-late next week!  Nervous and excited!

How are you feeling?  So far, so good!  My boobs are sore, but otherwise good symptom-wise.  I did get diagnosed with shingles last week, so that has been awful, but I'm told it shouldn't be a big risk to the pregnancy.  I'm still anxious about it, though.

Raves/Rants:  I cannot wait for this rash to stop hurting so much.  It's making sleeping difficult.  I finish up my week of antivirals tomorrow, and I'm not entirely sure they really did anything.  

Questions: Not really!  

GTKY: What state do you live in?  NH

ETA I forgot to put my state.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @yodamama Oh man, a little yoda baby on May the Fourth would be too perfect.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @yodamama Oh man, a little yoda baby on May the Fourth would be too perfect.  :lol:
    Right? MH wants to do this costume for him & Yodababy next Halloween.

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• EDD: 5/8

Pink/blue/green: green if I can hold out!

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed 

Upcoming appointments: sono 9/19

How are you feeling? So far I am feeling pretty good.  A little tired with occasional nausea but that’s it. 

Raves/Rants: Took DD to her toddler gymnastics class this morning and of course, she decided to be a wild child and run all over the place. Hoping I will be able to keep up with her as the months go on!

Questions: not yet. 

GTKY: What state do you live in? TX 
  • EDD: 5/6

Pink/blue/green: I will definitely be finding out. 

Baby is the size of a(n): peppercorn

Upcoming appointments: Oct 4th

How are you feeling? Pretty good.  Tired and a little bit of cramping but the nausea has lessened which is nice. 

Raves/Rants: I'm nervous about having 2 kids with the same birthday. They're already going to be closer than I'd prefer. My due date with DS was 5/3 and I had him at 41 weeks on 5/10. Cutting it pretty close. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What state do you live in? California
  • EDD: May 1st

Pink/blue/green: I’m having a DNA test done due to my “advanced age” :D around 9 weeks, should find out soon after!

Baby is the size of a(n): opening of a straw 

Upcoming appointments: 9/9 for bloodwork, ultrasound will hopefully be the following week

How are you feeling? Exhausted, bloated AF. I’m a personal trainer and I’m on my feet all day. Nausea is just starting I think, I’ll be 6wks Friday. 

Raves/Rants: feeling very blessed but also scared 

GTKY: What state do you live in? CT
  • @sadiesgirlsplus1 advanced maternal age over here too  :D

• rachelg777rachelg777 member
    edited September 2019
    @rebecca517-2 lurking from group 2- our DS’s have the same bday!  I also have the same concerns lol. I was due 5/2 with my DS and had him 5/10. My EDD now is 5/14. I hate to be overdue because it’s so miserable but I also want bdays to be farther apart, so conflicting. 

ETA just to add to it- 5/10 this year is also Mothers Day  :p
  • edited September 2019
    *TW* Confirmed Loss
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Pascal86Pascal86 member
    edited September 2019
    *moving my comment to the appropriate thread*
  • EDD:  5/5 (5weeks 1 day)

Pink/blue/green: Not sure yet will find out next month

Baby is the size of a(n): Apple seed

Upcoming appointments: 1st appointment & ultrasound September 26th

How are you feeling? okay so far. really nervous but experiencing cramps & some nausea

Raves/Rants: I wish the people I work with weren't such idiots....

Questions: What are your favorite foods you ladies are craving?

GTKY: What state do you live in?  Illinois
  • @rachelg777 same. same. same. I'm glad you get it! 
  • EDD: May 3rd

Pink/blue/green: 

Upcoming appointments: my doctor doesn't see me until I'm 8 weeks so Sept 23rd

How are you feeling? Generally good, had some nausea yesterday  alland peeing the time. We were visiting family in Maine over labor day weekend and 45 minutes into the drive home I'm already asking to stop

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What state do you live in? NY on Long Island
  • @thinkpositive2017 lurking from group 2. We are still in a 1-br appt with our 14-month-old. We have been house-hunting since the spring with no luck yet...
  • EDD: 05/08

Pink/blue/green:  Green, but I'll likely find out. 

Upcoming appointments: Sept 17 prenatal appointment

How are you feeling? So crampy in my lower back. 

Raves/Rants: I'm so excited to give my son a younger sibling! But I'm terrified of taking care of a toddler and a newborn. Life will definitely get interesting! 

Questions: 

GTKY: What state do you live in? I live in Ontario, Canada. 
    Rocky. 26. Married. Expecting our
  • edited September 2019
    *TW* Confirmed Loss
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @rocky0403 due date twins!! I’m also nervous about taking care of a toddler and a newborn. DD is so active- I’m worried about being able to keep up with her. 
  • @thinkpositive2017 if you’re going to move the 2 year old, highly suggest doing it sooner rather than later. If you wait until he knows about the baby, it could trigger a bunch of jealousy/regressions/just unpleasant behavior. It may also be good to give him time to adjust to sleeping alone (it took DD almost 4 years to stay in her own bed!!!) before you also ask him to adjust to a new baby too. 
  • EDD: May 4th

Pink/blue/green: will most likely find out 

Baby is the size of a(n): lentil 

Upcoming appointments: 9/24

How are you feeling? Good! Some nausea but it goes away immediately after I get sick so can’t complain. 

Raves/Rants: nothing to complain about yet- this will be our first, and we’re just still naive and excited/nervous!

Questions: 

GTKY: What state do you live in? TX
  • EDD: 5/7

Pink/blue/green: green

Upcoming appointments: 9/25, & ultra sound 10/16

How are you feeling? Normal, no symptoms yet

Raves/Rants: nervous, I had a second trimester miscarriage a few years ago. I had a lot of issues with my daughter who I had after. Hoping for a healthy last pregnancy.  

Questions: no

GTKY: What state do you live in? Indiana 
  • @Pascal86 Feel free to start Group 3 thread, I'm sure there will be more people joining as they get there BFP in the next week or so.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @m6agua ahhh this wasn’t a thing last time I was on here! But I love it - I always felt so behind having late in the month due dates! Thank you for the friendly note. 
  • @pascal86 Yeah... it's new for me too. In my last BMB it was based on the day of the week that you changed over. So you ended up being with people that were 0-4 weeks different! You must have gotten a really early positive!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    TTC#2 April 2019 

• @m6agua yup. I LOVED my group the first time around, but last time I joined around 6-7 weeks pregnant, and being due at the end of the month, I felt sooo lost with all the people and couldn't really connect, so thought I'd get in early this time even though it seems a little risky.  :D
  • @sbishop426 I hope they can rule out ectopic. FX!
    @yodamama Congrats on E7 coming up!
    @shamrocandroll I am excited to be BMB buddies again! I'm sorry about Shingles, that must be awful.
    @mycrazykidsandme I'm sorry for your loss. FX for a healthy pregnancy.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    TTC#2 April 2019 

• EDD: May 6th

Pink/blue/green: Team green this time, I think

Baby is the size of a(n): grain of rice

Upcoming appointments: Haven't made one yet.. will get around to it soon. They only see you around 8-10 weeks here

How are you feeling? Bloated, gassy, tired.

GTKY: What state do you live in? No state! I live in Sweden
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • lizm1234lizm1234 member
    edited September 2019
    EDD: 5/4

Pink/blue/green: What does green mean?  

Baby is the size of a(n):  an orange seed

Upcoming appointments: Lab work next week

How are you feeling? Not too bad.   Coffee makes me throw up and I've been peeing like crazy since about 7-8 DPO.    TMI issues-  My breasts are starting to look like a road map and I'm kind of constipated.   

Raves/Rants:  Thank goodness for water.  It helps me feel so much better.  

Questions: Why does my period app say I'm 6 weeks pregnant and my pregnancy app say I'm 5 weeks pregnant?  Which is accurate?   Both go by the same LMP info.   

GTKY: What state do you live in? NY

@thinkpositive2017 - yes we live in a 1 bedroom apartment.  We actually just renewed our lease for 2 more years.  This was 1 month before we conceived.  Luckily it's nicely  sized and we should be fine.  We just have to get creative with space.  
  • @thinkpositive2017 nice that you have the flexibility of the office space in case you want to use it.  @lizm1234 another 1-bedroom-er - yay!

Team green! I have wanted to do this the other two times and I just couldn’t hold out, but this time I’m going to do it much to the dismay of my family.

Baby is the size of an apple seed.

Upcoming appts: on my to do list, we moved so I have to find a new Dr this time around. 

How you feeling: nothing thank God. I have had HG with both previous pregnancies so I am happy to be fluffy as long as possible.

GTKY: I live in CA
     Pink/blue/green: we have two boys and a girl already so we wanna go green this time! Hopefully I can last that long 😂
     Baby is the size of a(n): apple/orange seed Upcoming appointments: first one will be sept 19, I’ll be 7.5 weeks.
    How are you feeling? pretty good. Tired all the time (but that’s nothing new), my sense of smell is super heightened so I smell everything ha! No nausea yet 🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Raves/Rants: None at the moment besides my kids took forever to settle down and fall asleep tonight 😒
    Questions:
     GTKY: What state do you live in? Still-ridiculously- hot Arizona 🔥

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EDD: May 5

Pink/blue/green: I have two boys already, so crossing my fingers for pink. 😬

Baby is the size of a(n): Apple Seed.

Upcoming appointments: Sept 27

How are you feeling? My boobs are huge and swollen, I’ve had a good bit of cramping and afternoon naps are a most. 

Raves/Rants: DH decided to tell the kids already and now I’m freaking out that they’ll tell everyone and I wanted to wait for a while. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What state do you live in? GA. 
  • @lizm1234 Green means you won't find out the sex of the baby ahead of time.  You don't know until they are born.  Also, the first day of your LMP is day 1 of your cycle, so you would be 5 weeks pregnant 5 weeks from that day.  Not sure why different apps are giving you different dates.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• EDD: May 3

Pink/Blue/Green: I want to go green this time since we already have one of each but DH wants to find out so I guess we'll see who wins. 

Baby is the size of a: peppercorn 

Upcoming Appointments: I just had a blood test/ nurse visit yesterday, won't got to see the doctor until Oct 24 (12wks) 

How are you feeling?: So far I'm feeling nothing which makes me very anxious.

Raves/Rants: I wish I could run away from work, why are people so annoying? 

GTKY: I live in rural IL 
  • shamrocandroll thank you for explaining the green thing. Now that I know what it means, I'm not sure what DH and I will decide.  

It's strange, but I guess my period tracker says week 6 because this begins the 6th week.  But technically,I'm 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant.  My LMP was July 29th.  The things we learn along the way :smile:
  • My husband is hoping for a May the fourth baby too! 
  • EDD: 5/6/2020

Pink/blue/green: will find out with sneak peek at 9 weeks. 

Baby is the size of a(n): grain of rice 

Upcoming appointments: 9/24 first prenatal 

How are you feeling? Tired, a little nauseous, but no vomiting, sore boobs 

Raves/Rants: pregnancy after loss, fingers crossed this baby sticks! 🤞🏼

Questions: 

GTKY: What state do you live in? Texas! 
  • EDD: 5/7/2020

Pink/blue/green: probably finding out at the AS but wondering if we’re pink because I feel totally different than I did with DS

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed  

Upcoming appointments: 9/30 first US

How are you feeling? Insanely tired. Some nausea and occasional vomiting but it was 24/7 with DS so this is more than fine with me!!!!

Raves/Rants: my body does not do “hide pregnancy until you’re ready to announce” and the blump is ridiculous right now. Annoying, I feel like I need to call my best friend and get our joint maternity clothes stash back (we are trading maternity and non maternity back and forth during our baby years)

Questions: 

GTKY: What state do you live in? South Carolina
  • EDD: May 3rd, 2020

Pink/blue/green: Either as long as they’re healthy ❤️

Upcoming appointments: September 17th for the first ultrasound! 

How are you feeling? Anxious and exhausted! 

Raves/Rants: I never knew headaches were a symptom of pregnancy! Smarty Pants gummy vitamins taste amazing 😂

Questions: How are second pregnancies different than first? 

GTKY: What state do you live in? North Carolina!