group 4 (2/22-2/29) check in w/o 9/2

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: group 4 (2/22-2/29) check in w/o 9/2

• EDD/W+D:  2/22/20 15w 3D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: PINK!

Baby is the size of a(n): naval orange, yellow canary

Upcoming appts: 9/9

How are you feeling?: good wish my stomach was out of the awkward faze and it was obvious I’m pregnant not a beer enthusiast 

Rants/Raves: Raves: my baby girl finally put her butt in the air and uncrossed her legs so we could get a firm confirmation that’s I’m going to have a daughter very nervous knowing that though I am a tom boy all the way always have been and I just want to do right by her I want her to be girly but not afraid of getting muddy at the same time thank God SIL is a girly girl I’m going to need her help😊

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music? I dislike most modern music but other than that I’ll listen to just about anything mainly if it’s me turning it on I’ll put on 80’s/90’s alternative but normally I’m listening to books not music
  • Loading the player...
  • @rikiteacup I would personally get to your direct supervisor privately and then go to HR.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • EDD/W+D: 2.26/14w6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink 💕

Baby is the size of a(n): beet

Upcoming appts: next Thursday 

How are you feeling?: recovering from a respiratory infection, still nauseous at times

Rants/Raves: starting to go through all my bins of baby clothes to keep/save/sell and it’s completely overwhelming 😳

Questions: none 

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music? I listen to most of the alternative and pop stations on Sirius 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @celticknotfire I feel you on the headaches I haven’t progressed to a migraine but have had a slight headache almost constantly for about two weeks not sure how to combat it:(