Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check in w/o 8/26

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check in w/o 8/26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe OMG! Congrats and also good luck! That's wild!
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe that is so exciting! FX you can sell your home quickly!
  • Options
    @noxacanthus What kind of phone do you have? I NEVER let my DH take a photo of me- most men have no idea how to flatter a lady in a photo. Use the selfie camera and timer and put your phone up high around waist to boob height, angled as straight on (no upward angles) as you can, and make sure you've got natural, diffused light either from a window or mildly sunny/partially cloudy spot outside. It's definitely not you and just a common H blunder. Luck with the move!
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  2/9 - 16+2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team Green

Baby is the size of a(n): CD

Upcoming appts: Blood work tomorrow and Anatomy Scan at the End of September!

How are you feeling?: Good, Sleeping is getting harder. I am going to order a pregnancy pillow this week. Snoogle, here I come!

Rants/Raves: I am frustrated with not sleeping. I am a good sleeper and the getting up to pee in the middle of the night and side-sleeping is killing me!

Questions: None as of right now.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Sydney :) It is on my bucket list to do!
  • Options
    @craftywitch @noxacanthus My H can't take a photo either! I think I will be asking the girls tomorrow night at dinner! ;)
  • Options
    Lurking... @noxacanthus I’m sorry you’re feeling that way. I have definitely had my moments during pregnancy where I just feel like I look like crap. I’m still waiting for the “glow” this time around, but no dice. Skin and hair look dull, clothes don’t fit since I’m still in this weird “in between” phase, etc. When I feel like that, I try to remember that this is temporary and I am making a human. But, some days are harder than others. 💜 
  • Options
    @craftywitch @burr1371 @therealbitts I will definitely have to try the tips for getting a better picture. It could have also just been a bad day.
  • Options
    @latebloom22, if you haven’t had morning sickness yet you probably won’t get it at all this pregnancy. Glad you are feeling well!
  • Options
    @um_thor hey same due date!!  I THINK I have felt baby, it's my second so I kind of know what to feel for, but it's so low still that maybe it was just my gas/constipation kicking  :D 
    I'll have to check out those dresses, I love thredup  <3
  • Options
    Thanks, @craftywitch and @emlwalsh ! I’m going to do some prodding tonight 😂
  • Options
    me too @craftywitch @emlwalsh and @um_thor Prodding will be happening tonight! Thanks for the insight. 
  • Options
    @burr1371 I prodded and did weird yogi positions my friend recommended and felt nothing last night. Any luck?
  • Options
    @hellonurse0802 I want Costco chicken salad but don’t have a Costco membership. Sigh.
  • Options
    @um_thor I forgot! I was so tired I went right to sleep! I will try and remember tonight!
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 That's awesome you have something perfect right now where you live! Also YAY on not throwing up!!! How did your appointment go on Wednesday?

@alseltzer Yay on turning back into a human lol! What a great score on shelving and storage bins! Hope you're able to get them all repainted and be able to have a smooth move! 

@craftywitch Oh, I love some cute thrift finds! Too cute about looking like a pumpkin! 

@daffodil_shoe So so happy about selling the house!!! How is all of that going now?

@clee5711 Totally with you on having so much to do but no time to accomplish any of it!

@noxacanthus So sorry the HDBD pictures made you sad! Glad everything is proceeding on schedule for the move, hope you get flights soon!

@burr1371 I'm with you on finally pulling the trigger on a pregnancy pillow lol. 

@latebloom22 The emotional roller coaster is real! I'm cheering for you, girl! Sorry work has been tough!

@emlwalsh Ugh sorry about the constipation! It is NO FUN! Glad your abdominal pain went away, though!

@um_thor Good luck at your appointment! Oh, ThredUP looks so fun!!! 

@hellonurse0802 Hope you can get your egg salad, soon! 

TW
  • Options
    @brookert615, for your daycare question it depends on the area. Around here that would screw you badly. Other areas not as much. Also, depends on how picky you would be about where you send baby. Could you maybe pick one and risk losing a deposit if you end up elsewhere?
  • Options
    @brookert615 ditto what @jvk2012 said. It really depends on your area. Infant rooms at quality day cares fill up very quickly around me. 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/12/2020, 16w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out. Tomorrow!

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado

Upcoming appts: ultrasound tomorrow, check up on Monday 

How are you feeling?: well. The overall fatigue is largely gone. I took a break from social media, because it was so overwhelming, but I feel well enough to ease back in :)

Rants/Raves: -

Questions: -

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’m happy where I am. Finland was wonderful though.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @jvk2012 @clee5711 Thank you!!! That’s good to know and good advice to just put in a deposit! 

@FakeFinn That’s always good to take a social media break! So exciting you’re finding out tomorrow! 🎉
    TW
  • Options
    @craftywitch congratulations on finding out the gender!!! 💙💙 
  • Options
    @um_thor No luck :( Did you try again?
  • Options
    @burr1371 I think I may have felt him last night!
  • Options
    @craftywitch YAYYY! Congrats! 
    TW
  • Options
    SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    @craftywitch congratulations!! 💙
  • Options
    @um_thor So exciting! I will try again in a few days!
  • Options
    @um_thor I think I just felt the baby! Definitely like some "bubbles"! We will see if it happens again.