group 1 (2/1-2/7) check in w/o 8/26

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: group 1 (2/1-2/7) check in w/o 8/26

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/5/20 / 16+5

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado 

Upcoming appts: Right now! Sitting in the doctor’s office.

How are you feeling?: Still getting very strong waves of nausea and fatigue. But, no spotting in a couple weeks (knock on wood!), so I’ll take it. 

Rants/Raves: Rant is that it’s Monday and MH is going out of town for three nights this week. Definitely makes things more difficult getting dinner on the table and kids in bed on time. Rave is that I have my doc appt today and will hopefully get to hear the heartbeat. 

Questions: None

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I like where I live now, but if I’m really dreaming, I’d say somewhere tropical like Turks and Caicos. I love the beach. 
  • Options
    tmk2021tmk2021 member
    edited August 2019
    EDD/W+D: 17 weeks today

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 
    Finding out on September 21st!

Baby is the size of a(n): 
    Pomegranate 

Upcoming appts: 
    Dr appointment and anatomy scan on September 18th

How are you feeling?: 
    I’m feeling pretty great. Having some back pain and some acid reflux after meals, but other than that, doing great. 

Rants/Raves: 
    Over the past week, I’ve started feeling the baby move. I’ve also started back up at the gym since getting pregnant. Oh yeah, and I finally told my work last week that I’m pregnant. It was nerve wracking but they were supportive and are hopefully going to work with me on a flexible work schedule after the baby is born. So overall I’m feeling happy, healthy, and excited! 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
    My husband and I both love the tropics so I’d say an island somewhere 😊
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 17 weeks today

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado

Upcoming appts: September 13th anatomy scan!

How are you feeling?: my hips are starting to hurt. They always get bad in the second tri.

Rants/Raves: School starts next week for DD1 and we are both so excited! Her and DD2 have been fighting non stop for basically the entire summer and we are all ready for a break 😂

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’d love to live somewhere that didn’t drop below 50 during the day or get above 75 all year... so I’ll be living in my dreams. 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: Feb 1/17+2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: green

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate

Upcoming appts: next week for the anatomy scan and 2 weeks for OB

How are you feeling?: really good 

Rants/Raves: rave - I started feeling the baby move more regularly this week and last night MH was able to feel him or her, so he is over the moon. Rant-my back gets so sore so fast lately. 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? We have definitely done this one before @brookert615
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: Feb 6th / 16 w 3 d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 💚

Baby is the size of a(n): soda can

Upcoming appts: end of Sept

How are you feeling?: Decent other than leg spasms at bedtime and a little insomnia

Rants/Raves: I love that so many ppl are starting to feel movement!! I've been feeling flutters for weeks but just 2 days ago started feeling like full on ninja kicks and/or rolls. They're so powerful that you can actually feel them a little on the outside already! It's SO strange but so neat. This is WAY earlier than w my 1st but could also be bc I'm showing so much earlier & my belly is already firming up to a serious baby bump!

Questions: Baby's HR was in the 140s on Fri, what do the old wives tales say about this? Boy or girl? DD was in 160s+. Jw bc I love all those gender predictions games :P

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Hawaii has always been my/our dream. We honeymooned there for 2 weeks & I could've never left (except for missing family)! I actually almost moved there right after college, but my now husband was already well-established in his career (he's 3 yrs older) & was going to propose. He couldn't leave his job & I didn't want to go without him. So, it never happened. Hope I don't regret that when I'm 70. But then again, maybe when we're 70 we'll be rich and can live there or afford to travel there often 🤣 A girl can dream! Hahaha
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/5 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): polly pocket necklace

Upcoming appts: Spina Bifida test on Thursday

How are you feeling?: I’m actually feeling pretty good this week. 

Rants/Raves: this week’s rant is my 2 year old’s cold. She picked up a really bad cold and has been battling a fever, runny nose, bad cough and wheezing. She’s so uncomfortable that she won’t go more than 30-45 minutes without waking up crying. So my poor husband and I are completely exhausted. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Assuming I didn’t have to worry about money, I would live on a private island is Belize. It is so beautiful there and everything moves at a slower pace. 
  • Options
    @lanie1000, I hope your DD feels better soon so you can all get some rest!
  • Options
    @lanie1000 I agree with you about Belize. It’s such a beautiful place! I hope your daughter feels better soon ❤️ 
  • Options
    @jvk2012 @therealbitts thank you so much, ladies! 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: February 2nd.❤️ 17 weeks and 3 days.

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out!💕 September 19th 

Baby is the size of a(n): Not really sure I think a orange or avocado

Upcoming appts: Both September 19th. 

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling pretty good! Just ready to feel more movement! Back and hips hurt mostly.

Rants/Raves: I’m ready to find out what I’m having! I have one boy! 

Questions: Not really sure right now! 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I would love to live in Paris.
  • Options
    @fefexo22 yes to living in Paris! 💖🙌
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/6/2020 — 16w6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink 🎀💕

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado

Upcoming appts: Monthly OB appt on 9/5

How are you feeling?: Still very tired with a sore back. Also having some bouts of insomnia mostly because I can’t get comfy at night. But other than that all is well! 

Rants/Raves: Rant — I started a small registry of items I feel are necessary and within our budget and I’ve already had someone ask to see it and then proceed to critique our choices. I know they mean well, but it’s annoying 🙄  Raves— I feel like I have been starting to feel baby move! Although it’s not super strong and sometimes a few days pass in between, it is such an amazing feeling.

Questions: For all of my fellow back sleepers, how are you adjusting to sleeping on your sides? I am having a really hard time with it and find that I wake up with a numb arm or really bad neck/shoulder pain. Recently I have been falling asleep sitting up, but then slide down throughout the night and wake up in a panic. I have a body pillow but still don’t feel like it’s helping. Anyone have any suggestions?

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? That’s a tough one! My husband and I love to travel and have been so many places we love. If I had to choose, I would say summer/fall on the coast of Maine, and winter/spring down in Jost van Dyke ☀️
  • Options
    @cmooney9390 I'm struggling with not back sleeping also... I have a pregnancy pillow, it's like a giant C shape, & that helps a little IF I get it just right. Hope you find a comfortable sleeping position soon!!