April 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms Week of 8/26

It's late, but what's going on this week?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Randoms Week of 8/26

• @mercury94 that's too funny. DD's dayhome provider asked me yesterday if I was pregnant. She knows we were trying, but still!
  • Loading the player...
  • @doraleigh35 DH told daycare after our first ultrasound. He said he wanted to make sure we have a spot, but I think he just likes telling people. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @mercury94 haha that's so sweet and those daycare spots are prime! My DH will tell random people, but then get stressed about telling family.
  • I'm a little nervous as i dont seem to have many symptoms except for the hard bloat. Nausea is very minimal. I went for a long walk yesterday, after several weeks of not doing anything, and i had pain later at night, similar to my pain with the endometrioma (cyst) prior to my lap. I did get the mild pain during my TTC cycles as well, but its typically mild.
    So i had the same pain at the same spot. Not sure what happened and whether the walk triggered anything. A little nervous and hope it wasnt a cyst that burst. 
  • @mercury94 That's really sweet about your husband. I'm DYING to tell people, but we're waiting until after my first appointment (two weeks and two days, but who's counting...) I keep wanting to tell strangers (on the bus, at the playground, etc.) just so I can tell SOMEONE lol.
  • And the power just went out at work. Good thing I have a laptop and we still have some internet access. Getting some work done, but not what I want to work on. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • My birthday is next week and I accidentally found out one of my gifts that my DH got me. Amazon Alexa gave me a notification and told me what it was. Oops!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sanpelligrino When do you see the OB next? Hope everything is okay. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @sanpelligrino Hope you’re feeling a little better! 

My daugther’s 1st birthday is tomorrow! The weather has been perfect and we have a fun party planned at a large farm. 🤗🌿
  • So, the power came back on after about an hour, but it was awful. The toilets on my floor apparently don’t flush when the power is out, so I had to go that whole time without peeing (or walk down 4 flights of stairs in the dark). Completely unreasonable expectation for a pregnant woman. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 that does sound completely unreasonable. A pregnant woman shouldnt be allowed to hold her pee in  :s

@ruby_love and @mercury94 I see them tomorrow for my first ultrasound. I def want them to take a look at my ovaries and measure the cyst. I've had the cyst re-occur few months after the lap, as i was TTCing but it hadn't grown or anything and never caused any issue, so the OB wasn't worried.I'm feeling better today, i'm pretty sure the walk caused some stress on my abdominal muscles, perhaps the area of the cyst.
  • All of the sudden I'm craving liver and onions. I'm usually not a fan.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022