group 4 (2/22-2/29) check in w/o 8/26

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: group 4 (2/22-2/29) check in w/o 8/26

• Loading the player...
  • @rikiteacup you’ve known multiple people where the sex has been wrong on the NIPT? Eek! I thought it was pretty accurate and have bought a few girl items. Guess I should keep the tags in 😬
  • *creeping from group 2*
    @rikiteacup yes to the soda! I can't burp without one sometimes, makes me feel so much better. My mom jokes that she failed me by not teaching me how to make myself burp  :D
  • rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited August 2019
    @therealbitts yes, I've read on other forums that the NIPT results were wrong. Don't know the brand though. I did Panorama (Natera) and they say accuracy is 99% and it's the highest on the market. So there's still that 1% chance it might be wrong. I think the wrong gender is mostly with girls. If they detect boy, accuracy is closer to 100% since there is no reason you would have the XY sex chromosome yourself.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup That is good to know. I’m not sure what brand mine was. I would be so bummed if it is wrong!! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 
  • EDD/W+D: 2/22/20 14w 2D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: maybe PINK double checking to confirm on Saturday

Baby is the size of a(n): Peach 🍑 

Upcoming appts: 9/9

How are you feeling?: good I keep getting a headache though that I just can’t seem to shake

Rants/Raves: Rant: I don’t do social media and I’m normally a very private person until yesterday there was nothing online “other than my anonymous posts here” about my pregnancy when my mother decided to post a photo of my most recent ultrasound on Facebook without asking I found out when people I haven’t told I’m pregnant texted this morning to tell me how cute my ultrasound is I feel like it would be obvious if you know not to post photos or life events about me that would extend to my unborn child

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? God bless the USA
  • @AlexisJoy92 I feel your pain, girl. My Mom did the same thing to me!! We do not have any sort of relationship, and I most certainly did not tell her I was pregnant. But someone in my family told her,  and she took it to social media. I was only like 9 weeks at the time - WAY too early to go public. 😒
  • EDD/W+D: 2/23. 14w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: team t-6 weeks with @babyroma

Baby is the size of a(n): peach 🍑

Upcoming appts: 9/10 for Hr and spina bifida

How are you feeling?: appetite came back this week. Like really came back. Went out of town to a friends restaurant and everyone ate a ton and they kept bringing more dishes. And everyone was complaining how uncomfortable they were and I was line “oh I feel okay!”

Rants/Raves: rant I started looking pregnant this week. T-2 weeks until job announcement. I had literally nothing last week but overnight it showed up. I’ll be fine once we’re fully public. Second rant - old dog slipped down some stairs the night we announced to my family so the week has been spent doing vet visits and practicing with our first dog child. 

rave family announcement went well. My sisters lost it. Told a few select friends 

Questions: good ideas on hiding a little longer? Scouring Pinterest. I don’t think I’m that obvious to anyone other than me yet but that was a very sudden thing 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’d second being able to travel all around. Right now I’d love to be in the alps
  • @22ksi2 wear some loose tops like relaxed fit t-shirts or blouses.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• EDD/W+D: Feb 27 - 13W6D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Upcoming appts: check up on Friday! Doctors office called and said I need to come in on Friday about my bloodwork. I already had an appointment booked for next week but he said I have to come Friday. He didn't give me any other info! So I’m slightly nervous about the appointment 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. I started back to work yesterday so I’m exhausted but not as nauseous anymore

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
    my hometown! Central Canada! It’s our goal to make it back there at some point! 

@AlexisJoy92 my FIL shared my first pregnancy on Facebook before we had even told our siblings! Luckily he didn’t know how to tag and doesn’t have many friends on his list! My SIL called to give us the heads up and my H called his dad and was so mad!! He hasn’t shared the next two before we are ready lol 
  • @kbrinks2, good luck with your appt on Friday!
  • @kbrinks2 good luck on Friday! It’s so frustrating when they don’t provide more information over the phone!
  • EDD/W+D: 2.26/14w1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink 💕 

Baby is the size of a(n): brilliant beet (Ovia is...creative)

Upcoming appts: 2 weeks from today

How are you feeling?: down and out with a respiratory infection 👎🏻

Rants/Raves: well I’m not happy about the respiratory infection, ha

Questions: nope 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’d try a different part of the us. Somewhere where it’s not sweltering like it is here. 🥵 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @kbrinks2 I’m so glade everything was alright that is crazy that that couldn’t have been said over the phone last week so you didn’t need to stress about it
  • EDD/W+D:  2/27, 14w1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink! 

Baby is the size of a(n): 🍑 

Upcoming appts: 9/17 for 16w

How are you feeling?: pretty good, just lots of RLP with all the stretching going on. And my boobs are sore AF! 

Rants/Raves: going to go through the rest of my maternity clothing bin this weekend and organize the rest of my things in there. Officially phasing out of normal work clothes. 

Questions: none at this time :)

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Maine or NH on the coast.