Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check in w/o 8/26

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check in w/o 8/26

• Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: 15w tomorrow 2/18

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): a donut 🍩 

Upcoming appts: 9/24 for anatomy scan 

How are you feeling?: I feel pretty good. I’m just tired and sore. 

Rants/Raves: I think I’ve finally entered the no more throwing up stage, so that makes me happy. 

Questions: none

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? This is going to sound lame, but I would stay in Indiana. I love it here.
  • mamasbloommamasbloom member
    edited August 2019
    EDD/W+D: 2/16 & 15w1d

Team: 🤷‍♀️

Baby is the size of a(n): navel orange!

Upcoming appts: Seeing midwife on 9/5 - no U/S til anatomy scan 10/2 :( 

How are you feeling?: Wife is feeling great so far in 2nd tri, except for round ligament pain! Baths have been helping. 

Rants/Raves: Rave- I feel so lucky to be this close to the experience of pregnancy; as someone who should not get pregnant due to health issues, I'd always planned to adopt. But this is so magical! I can't wait to be someone's mama.

Questions: Any FTMs NOT showing yet?? Wife didn't gain one lb in 1st tri and every time we think its a bump it turns out to be bloat haha.

GTKY: Taos NM is likely my favorite place I've ever visited. My dream is to retire to an earthship and write!
  • @malloryfrommn Survival mode! That's what my wife called it, too! It really felt like we spent all summer just anticipating 8 weeks, then 12 weeks. Now we can finally breathe :)
  • EDD/W+D: 15 wks

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado, orange, canary, eclair, box of crayons (lots of options across the apps!) :)

Upcoming appts: Today! We heard his sweet little heartbeat and I got blood drawn for the spina bifida test. Next appt is our anatomy US on Sept 27.

How are you feeling?: Starting to have some back pain but otherwise really good!! And I'm beginning to maaayyyyybeee see the start of a non-donut-or-taco-related bump!! :)  So glad to hear most everyone is feeling good again!

Rants/Raves: Rave - LOVED hearing his heartbeat! It was great to have some reassurance. Rant - we got a new dishwasher and it's driving me a little crazy...it's been the recipient of several of my mood swings. 

Questions: None

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
    I feel like we've had this one before too @leksiL . Probably southeast Asia - we really love Tokyo so I'd give that a shot! But I studied and minored in French so would be wonderful to live somewhere I could use that.
  • @mamasbloom so glad you guys are out of survival mode too! I still feel like each week is an exciting, new milestone. 
  • @kjeepers87 have you told your students yet? I announced to my 8th graders last week, and almost every class applauded. 😂
  • EDD/W+D:  Feb 20, 14w4d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: found out today, blue 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): beet

Upcoming appts: nothing until 9/25 anatomy scan and OB appt

How are you feeling?: good! 

Rants/Raves: 
    Rants: nothing I can think of
    Raves: 1st day back to school and DD was beyond excited to be back at daycare

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’d stay in the northeast US. 
  • @kjeepers87 did you swallow it?? That is so cute!! :)
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited August 2019
    EDD/W+D: 14w5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon?

Upcoming appts: Sept 11th

How are you feeling?: tired, still having break through nausea. I’m also feeling fat and unattractive, heh.

Rants/Raves: I’m officially “out” at work; yesterday was my first day seeing a lot of people at my other job site and everyone was so excited for me so that was nice.

Rant is that I’m OVER summer and ready for fall!

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Somewhere with mountains and solitude and four seasons. 
  • EDD/W+D: Feb 20: 14w6d 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out September 27! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Donut, peach

Upcoming appts: next week

How are you feeling?: really good actually. 

Rants/Raves:
    Rave: This week is going quickly since I was on a marketing trip until yesterday. Plus we get off early Friday for Labor Day weekend! 

Rant: I’m so ready to feel this baby move so I can stop being so paranoid. I felt #1 at 16 weeks so I’m paying extra close attention. I’ve had a couple feelings that MIGHT be baby but nothing for sure - could be all gas. 

Questions: Nothing that comes to mind. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? England 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @ibabyloveb87 I am right there with you about being eager to feel movement!!
  • EDD/W+D: Feb. 20: 15W

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 
    Finding out
    Baby is the size of a(n): 
    Lemon
    Upcoming appts: 
    Sept. 27 - gender scan
    How are you feeling?: 
    Better, tired a lot of the time
    Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I love where I currently live. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!