January 2020 Moms
Options

TTT 8/27

Super late start to TTT this week.  What are your 10 things?

Sorry guys, I spaced it just like I've spaced everything in my life this week. 🙈

Re: TTT 8/27

• Options
    1.  As previously mentioned above, I kinda feel like the universe is working against me this week!
    2.  Harper had an eye dr appt yesterday, once we finally got back into a room the lady asked me if I gave Harper her eye drops.  I literally had no idea what she was talking about then realized they told me last time about needing to do the eye drops the night before & morning of, which were vital to the eye appt, and I completely spaced it as soon as we left the office last time.  I never even picked them up from the pharmacy. 
    3.  Then this morning a meeting I had started at 10am instead of noon like I thought, so I ended up being like 40 minutes late for it. 😬
    4.  Pregnancy brain is a serious issue this time around.  I don't think it was this bad with my first.
    5.  I have my 2nd interview next week for a potential job and I'm really anxious to get it done and figure out if I'm getting the job or not so I can plan accordingly. 
    6.  I figure if I do, my last day/first day would be October 1st with the roll over of the new fiscal year/grant season. 
    7.  I finally got notification that I earned my Certified Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor certification last week and now that I have my CAADC I need to shift gears and focus on studying for my social work boards.  I've been looking into the paperwork, exam, and study guides all week but haven't bit the bullet on purchasing a study guide yet.
    8.  My best friend who is having triplets found out last week that they're all boys!  So crazy.
    9.  Since we're both having boys these pregnancies we're both selling our girl stuff.  I've been getting really sad packing up some of Harper's adorable girl clothes that will never be worn again.  😭
    10.  Harper starts daycare again next week, which she'll start going to full time instead of just 4 days if I get this new job and it'll be year long instead of summers off.  I look forward to not having to interact with my MIL and her annoying comments at 8am during the summer, but I'm sad she won't have her 1 day a week with my parents anymore.
  • Options
    1. Drove 2400 miles in a huge suburban for vacation over 10 days. It's a long story. 13 hours yesterday to get back. DH didn't drive at all because he isn't comfortable driving big vehicles and I was feeling okay so I drove the whole way
    2. Came back to work from vacation today and lots to do and it's a bit overwhelming...
    3. Nursery flooring is here and it's slowly coming together.
    4. Mini college reunion this weekend. One of them lives nearby. One is coming down to stay at my place for the weekend. And we have a surprise from a third member coming this weekend so the other 2 don't know. I'm having trouble keeping the secret.
    5. Like @valerie4786 pregnancy brain is starting to hit in full force. 
    6.SIL says my bump looks like a girl bump and she is going crazy not knowing!
    7. It's 100F today here and I'm over it
    8. I've been craving BLTs and we had one with garden tomato. It was delightful.
    9. The numbers on the scale scare me even though I know it's probably fine.
    10. Felt my first kick I think yesterday!