Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 8/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 8/27

• Options

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -6, -4, -1

Typical LP length: 15ish days

Testing: FF wants me to wait until Sept. 1st

R/R: Rave - Our Commanding Officer granted everyone special liberty on Friday, so we get a four-day weekend, woohoo! I was considering requesting a day of leave on Friday so I have more time to prep for my bday party on Sunday, and now I don't need to burn a day of leave for that. :)

CS/Q: Temp's back up from yesterday so that's reassuring, lol.

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @ttcbabyodo That's awesome about your 4 day weekend! When my husband contracted with the DOD they used to do a lot of 4 day's on holiday weekends and it was so nice. What are you doing for your bday party? Also you have so much willpower to hold out on testing!

Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 26/5

Timing: -4 through O

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: Likely by Sunday 10dpo at least, I'm an early tester.

R/R: Have a bunch I need to get done at work today. I'm stressing a little because I have two open shifts to fill this weekend and I am planning to be out of town those days so I want to get them filled ASAP. Other than that, gym today and I'm thinking of ordering in for dinner. 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rachelg777 - We're hosting a Deadwood Murder Mystery party! I've been planning it for 5 months now, lol. I think I'll test on Saturday, just to be sure whether or not I can consume alcohol at my party. It'll be weird though if I am KU, because then I'll need to find covert ways of hiding the fact that I'm not drinking, because we don't want to tell people we're expecting until I'm at least 10-12 weeks along.

• Options
    saladflambesaladflambe member
    edited August 2019
    Time for me to move over here I think

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD 17. I'm pretty sure. I currently can't remember if my period started on the 10th or 11th, but I know I definitely had it on the 11th.

Timing: CD 10, 12, 14, and 16. May still try again tomorrow to to cover ourselves as we are not temping this month.

Typical LP length: IDK. My period usually comes around the 10th every month.

Testing: Not really sure yet. I'll probably try testing on Monday & then again Thursday or something like that. I'm pretty sure my period is due on the 7th. Or, at least, that'll be 28 days.

R/R: Cutting down on caffeine is so hard -- not because of caffeine withdrawal or anything, but because all the GOOD coffee doesn't come in decaf! ...like pumpkin cream cold brew... which is delicious AF, and so I'm gonna drink it like every day til I need to stop.

CS/Q: None.

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    @ttcbabyodo That's so amazing! I have never been to a murder mystery party and I've been dying to lol, it's definitely on my bucket list. Well hopefully you are KU - fake it and you would be surprised at how people don't even notice!

@saladflambe How are your feet? I hear you about the caffeine, I'm still a work in progress as well. H and I went for coffee on Saturday morning and he was shocked when I ordered decaf, lol. (I had already had my cup that morning  :D)
  • Options

@saladflambe Caffeine is tough. I have been thinking about trying decaf, but I am worried *TMI* I have digestive issues and caffeine is the one thing that helps me go.

@rachelg777 Your chart is so beautiful! I hope you can get the shifts filled. 

@ttcbabyodo Yay for an extra day off this weekend! That sounds like such a cool party idea. Hopefully everyone will be so wrapped up in the murder mystery to pay attention to whether you are drinking or not! My husband's work did a murder mystery for their holiday party one year and it was a lot of fun.

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (2 benched)

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: --5, -3, -2, O

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Probably 8 DPO and beyond. I am in the drink till its pink camp and will be with family this weekend so having the information will help.

R/R: It is mine and DH's 8 year anniversary today! We aren't doing anything for it because we are trying to save money.

CS/Q: Temp went down this morning, probably because I woke up at 3 instead of 5.

TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @rachelg777 - I went to the podiatrist today. Finally SOME answers: severe tendonitis in my feet + neuromas. Trying oral steroids + no running (or jumping) for a while. Sigh. At least I can still lift! 'Bout to get real heavy up in here.... 💪

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• Options
    @m6agua I hear you. Coffee and poo go together like...um...well... I'll leave it at that, honestly  :#

• Options
    @saladflame Glad you got some answers! Hope it does the trick.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: Jan 2018

CD/DPO: 20/ 4

Timing: I think we nailed it. No pun intended. 

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: 7th of September 

R/R: ahhh I finally figured out how to copy paste on my iPhone. #winning

CS/Q so, how do you remember to check your temp every morning? I am going to start tracking again next month. I need a reminder system 

@saladflambe I am not giving up coffee. Nope nope nope. I figure once the morning sickness starts someday I won’t want it anyway, so enjoying it until then.

@ttcbabyodo what on earth is a deadwood murder? 

@m6agua drink till it’s pink here too. 

@rachelg777 I hope you get it taken care of! I hate stuff like that hanging over my head

• Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin oh I'm not giving it up! I'm giving up energy drinks & trying to cut my caffeine back to 200mg a day lol.

• Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin - It's a murder mystery party, and the theme is Deadwood (like the tv show on HBO). Think wild west, saloon-y type of theme.

• Options
    @ttcbabyodo ooooh. That makes sense and sounds fun. A friend hosts an Oscar night party every year, everyone dresses up. Theme parties can be so fun.  My “theme” seems to be “everyone cries by the end” lately. 10 kids under 10 and it was chaos. All my friends are moms now, lol

• Options
    @m6agua @whatsbumpinpumpkin Thanks - I actually did get the shifts filled, which was a surprise. Thank goodness!