Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 8/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 8/27

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 16/11/1 AL#2

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: Benched...SHG next cycle and will restart Letrozole the next cycle & add in progesterone.

R/R: Not much going on...just living for the weekend! It was rainy yesterday and it is supposed to be today, I’m looking forward to better weather tomorrow so we can hopefully walk in the evening! 

CS/Q: None.

@bows22 I hope the conference call goes well, and you knock it out of the park even without help from your boss! Yay for O...maybe you’ll get your true spike tomorrow! Great timing regardless though! 

@mvt2003 yay for catching O! Sorry your dog woke you up early...hopefully it won’t affect temps too much though! 

@gingermama29 ugh, sorry for a restless night...that would have freaked me out too knowing he was still out there! Hope you get some clarity on O tomorrow! 

• @bows22 good luck on the conference call today! 

@mvt2003 yay for peak OPK! Go get him! My dog has been refusing to go outside too, even when I know she has to. Maybe there's something in the air?

@gingermama29 sorry about the bad night's sleep.  Hopefully you can catch up on that tonight!

@bluetickgal I hope the weather gets better so you can take that walk! 

@b_1029 good luck with the trigger shot tonight. You've got this!
  • @mvt2003 yay for early O! That should mean more HIO energy right??

@gingermama29 I’m glad FF is now on board with reality! Thank you for that suggestion, that’s a great idea. I will definitely do that. I’ve been too busy being annoyed to think logically haha. 

@bluetickgal I hear you on living for the weekend! I hope today goes by fast for you and the weather is nice enough to get your walk in! 

@emeraldduchess for some reason your broken laminator is making me chuckle....teacher problems! I hope it is fixed!

@b_1029 good luck with the trigger shot. I’d be nervous too but you know you’ve got this!!

@jrouge12 good luck in the TWW!
  • @bows22 we are so close together with our CDs this month! I think we'll both be moving over to TWW together soon too!  Also - you're going to kick @ss today on that call! 

@mvt2003 Yes! Go time baby!!  I think my dogs are a main reason I haven't tried temping - they wake me up so much! Last night Lola woke up like 5 times between 11 and 2am and then Chase had to throw up at 2:30am - naturally my brain immediately told me he now has rabies from that possum  :D you know, because it happens that quickly!!

@gingermama29 I would have lost sleep over that too!!!! I think I would have been throwing every shoe we had in the house at it! 

@bluetickgal we must be getting whatever rainy weather you currently have as the forecast here for tomorrow is very gloomy and stormy! But yesterday and today are perfect days!

@emeraldduchess post a picture of your room once it's all set up! I love seeing how everyone sets their rooms up! What grade do you teach again?

@b_1029 oooo *fun* mornings are the best!! And eeeeeek to the trigger tonight!! So exciting!!

@jrouge12 glad you guys got another HIO session in - we, on the other hand, did not  :(  DH really wasn't feeling well at all. Oh well!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bows22 Yep!! More HIO energy for sure!! Last night, I 100% had 'NSYNC in my head too! :D Good luck with your new client today!!!! FX for you!

@gingermama29 Ugh nooooo I would be horrified too!!!!! Spiders are a hard limit for me! 

@bluetickgal Love evening walks!! Good for you guys!!! 

@emeraldduchess Good luck getting your classroom together!!! There has to be something in the air, Rosie has been crazy lately!

@b_1029 Ha they're pains but I love my doofus!!! FX for you for your trigger shot! 

@jrouge12 FX for moving to TWW!!! Also yay on the kitchen reno! And yes, that's pretty much exactly what happened. She was laying on my stomach staring at me while I temped! :D 

@kpearse99 What's up with all of our doggos going nuts lately? Is it coming up on a full moon? We'd better check for Peggy purposes! :D 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @kpearse99 damn to your dog killing the opossum...I would have freaked out if I'd witnessed that. My lab mix got a tiny mouse a few weeks ago and I was shook. Thankfully she didn't eat it, DH and I wrestled it away from her before she could do it. Poor thing probably died in the woods afterwards, though. :(  To answer your question, I teach 5th grade. Fun until the hormones kick in around May. 

@jrouge12 yay for new kitchen decor!
  • @mvt2003 I think the full moon just past last week  :D So I have no clue what is up!! Damn dogs need to cool it though!

@emeraldduchess I felt so bad for the little guy!! Chase has never killed anything before, not that I know of anyway, he's run after a few animals before and ties to find the bunnies living under our shed, but he's never actually caught up and made physical contact before!  DH said it looked like the opossum was trying to get out of the yard but couldn't and that it scared the crap out of him when he shined the flashlight around and saw it's face staring at him LOL.  He said it looked like a baby too, which broke my heart even more!  Lola has caught, killed and carried around the yard 3 birds before...ugh!  And 5th grade hormones.... ooooo I bet your room gets smelly starting in May!  :p
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bluetickgal hope the weather is good for a walk tomorrow. We're having rainy days today and tomorrow.

@emeraldduchess FX that the laminator is filled! 

@b_1029 glad your appointment went well! And yay for morning fun!

@jrouge12 I really considered spraying spider poison everywhere, but I have 3 cats and get nervous about them coming in contact with it. Also whenever I see HIO on here, I always think of this gif 🤣

@bows22 thanks! I'm glad FF changed things too! Good luck with the call today!

@kpearse99 sorry you also had crappy sleep. That's crazy that your little dog got the possum!

• @gingermama29 that GIF!!! DEAD!!!
    You can spray the outside of your house, the perimeter, with bug spray! That's what I do - I don't spray the inside.
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 oh yes, gym days in May are...fun. Also, awkward fifth grade flirting is hilarious to watch. 
  • @emeraldduchess +1 for wanting to see your classroom, I always love seeing the creativity from teachers! Hope the laminator is in working order...I’d say that is a big deal! 

@b_1029 yeah, we are just outside of Lexington...so we typically get everything you all do, just a little later. It was so dreary yesterday...at least it’s not raining all day today, just this afternoon. So glad your appt. went well, and yay for triggering! 

@jrouge12 glad you were able to walk last night! Oh, I’d love to see the finished kitchen remodel! Ours was built in 2000, but it still needs a kitchen remodel...I can’t wait to do that down the road a bit! Yay for O...looks like you should be getting CH’s tomorrow! 

@kpearse99 fingers crossed your BW shows you O’d! Oh no, I hate when my dogs do that! They have killed a few birds, and moles (although I’m not sad about those, because they destroy our yard)! I know it is their instinct, but I still hate it...luckily bunnies know to stay out of our yard, I couldn’t handle that! 😕 A baby possum would make me sad too! 

@gingermama29 boo to all the rain! Lol, that gif is hilarious!! 

@bows22 @mvt2003 thanks ladies! 
  • Ha @kpearse99 I'm attempting to restrain the BSC this cycle, but I also can't help but think about what milestones coincide with this cycle! :D 

• @bows22 Wow, I hope your boss is more helpful than that during your call. Were like cycle sisters right now. 😂positive opk, weird spikes that i think are wrong, and everything!  

@mvt2003 sorry you were woke up so early! 

@gingermama29 That sounds awful, spiders give me major heebeejeebies. 

@bluetickgal FX for better weather!

@emeraldduchess I hope your laminator is filled! That's so funny about the hormones. I bet that is a funny time to see.. I had my first real crush in the 5th grade, and used to write notes to one guy in very stalker like behaviour. 🤦🏼‍♀️I thought I was being so cute. Now he's Married to one of my cousins.. 😬

@b_1029 Fx the trigger isnt too hard to do yourself! 

@jrouge12 I hope your kitchen is done soon! Renos, are always nice... when theyre done! 

@kpearse99 Oh man! Poor opossum! :( 
  • Guys. The laminator is still out of order. 

• @emeraldduchess to be clear, my lovetit is for your amazing gif usage, not the tragedy of the laminator being unfairly broken!!!! I would be equally dismayed!

• @mvt2003 it's not broken, just empty. There are no refills to be found. 😖
  • edited August 2019

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, SMEP, maca, prenatals. 

R/R: pretty much in the same situation as @bows22. I finally got a positive opk yesterday, but i've had a couple of weird spikes, that surely cant be O. Im almost at 98 degrees on my temps! I don't know if they can go any higher! Just hanging around to see if i get a spike. Today should be O day. Also, a friend of mine is getting married next year, and im in her party. She got "selected" to have this facial party that is obviously an MLM that she wants us all to go to next week... I want to go and be apart of the party, but I don't want to be sold to all night. 

CS/Q: edited to fix chart

• @emeraldduchess how can they not have refills when school starts any day now?!?!?!

@photographerwife a facial party sounds fun!!!
    Our TTC Journey

• @emeraldduchess Ugh that's even worse!!!!! 

• whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited August 2019

@bows22 - hopefully you get a real spike tomorrow! Hope the conference call goes well!

@mvt2003 - yay for O!

@gingermama29 - ugh I hope the spider is gone tonight!

@emeraldduchess - good luck with all your prep! Yikes someone better fix that thing!

@b_1029 - trigger shot, exciting! Good luck!

@jrouge12 - yay for getting some more timing in and moving over to TWW!

@kpearse99 - omg your dog! I have to say opossums give me the creeps like nothing else but still sad for it! Both dogs (and your H!) must have been totally freaked out afterwards!

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: This month just CM, prenatals, shatavari, evening primrose oil, acupuncture. Dr's appt planned for 9/6 so just chilling out a bit till then.

R/R: I'm still feeling good about taking a break from tracking everything but was hoping I would have EWCM/some signs of O by now...I thought relaxing was supposed to solve everything according to various driveby's and well-meaning unsolicited advice-givers? ;) Also ugh....we had an unsuccessful HIO attempt last night. On SO's birthday no less (cue spiraling thoughts of "he turned 41 and that's it, he's done. No more sex"). Just disheartening but trying not to make it more than it was.

CS/Q: nope

edit typo

• Thanks everyone! Your encouragement definitely boosted my confidence! The call went well. The person from the client said at the beginning that she wanted to keep it brief and just wanted an overview of what the timeline of the work could look like. That I can handle! I think I said last week but the work is going to be a bit of a nightmare so I guess it’s win-win at this point. Either we get it and I’ll look good, or we won’t get it and I won’t have to deal with the nightmare!

@kpearse99 maybe we will have a pee party! When is your anniversary? I hope you get better sleep tonight! Your comment to @bluetickgal about the weather makes sense because we are getting rain today and tomorrow so it looks like her weather is stopping here before it gets to you!

@photographerwife Thats so funny, our cycles really are similar this time! Also I can never see your chart! I wonder if it’s just me. I hope the facial party is somewhat fun! 

@emeraldduchess I was thinking your laminator needed to be fixed also! I think the FX at the beginning of your sentence tricked my brain. I agree with @mvt2003 , that’s even more annoying because it’s an easy solution!
  • @whitealbum29 I’m glad you are enjoying your break from tracking. As much as I like temping, I would like to burn my OPKs. But I agree I would be analyzing every twinge from my body for signs wondering if O was happening 
  • kpearse99kpearse99 member
    edited August 2019
    Still no O 😞 even after two sets of peak OPKs.  Progesterone hasn’t increased at all and is still at only 0.3.  I don’t get it. I’m so confused and now I’m just angry at myself. 

@bows22 our anniversary is 9/9! But i doubt I’ll be joining in on any pee parties since I’m not Oing. Ugh!
    Our TTC Journey

• @whitealbum29 I’m sorry about the unsuccessful night. That happened to us a few days ago too. The pressure got to MH. I don’t think it’s an age thing... I think it’s all a mental thing for them. 
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 I have a 12 day LP so if O is today, 9/9 will be the day AF is due so I would have never made it that long anyway! I’m so sorry about your bloodwork, that doesn’t make any sense. Did you talk to your RE’s office or did you just see the results posted?
  • Totally agree with @kpearse99 @whitealbum29 age is not really even a factor! It's a huge mental thing for them. Last cycle we had a couple of not-so-great ones just because of a bad frame of mind. When you think about it - under normal circumstances, if you're tired, stressed, cranky, or just not feeling great you probably would not HIO. But FW puts a time clock on it and you can't skip HIO. It just puts pressure on it. 

• @photographerwife thanks! Yay for a positive OPK! Facial party sounds fun, but I definitely wouldn’t enjoy the being sold to part! 

@emeraldduchess boo for no laminator rolls!! Don’t they know school is about to start and you all need to laminate things?! 

@whitealbum29 glad you are still feeling good about the laid back cycle! I totally understand! The cycle I didn’t temp, it was nice to relax a bit...but it was also a bit stressful not having the confirmation! Hope you get some other signs before long to put your mind at ease. 

@bows22 glad your meeting went well and it’s a win-win either way! Oh, I used your notes app tip to post in the IF thread...it was a lifesaver not having to scroll up & down constantly!! Also, sorry our rain is heading your way! Haha. Although it’s looking better today than it was supposed to, so maybe it’ll dry up before it gets to you all! 

@kpearse99 I’m so sorry!! That is so confusing and beyond frustrating I’m sure!  Try not to be mad at yourself...our bodies can be jerks sometimes!! I hope your RE can give you some peace of mind for how to move forward if O doesn’t happen this cycle! 
  • @bows22 - hope your call went well today. i've had those suspiciously quick OPK turnarounds too
    @mvt2003 - happy FW!
    @gingermama29 - that experience sounds like a creepy dream!  ugh!!  spiders don't usually bother me as long as i see them for a second and they're gone (and i avoid worrying about where they went.. eek)
    @emeraldduchess - a laminator sounds like a dream.  do you randomly laminate personal things?
    @kpearse99 - sorry you slept poorly!  hope its better tonight.

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Fertilaid (when I remember), pre-seed, soft cups, vitamins for DH, OPK, BBT, CP

R/R: i think i just took a 10+ day TB break!  I had a staycation which was pretty awful with family drama, unreal to-do list and little sleep.  Back to work tomorrow.  In fun news I did sign off on our new kitchen cabinets today, so it's exciting to have that behind me.  now to finalize the countertops.

CS/Q: just started temping today.

Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• @photographerwife the facial party sounds fun but the MLM selling sounds frustrating. Hopefully that part will be minimal.

@whitealbum29 honestly not knowing where it is is putting me on edge. I'm very aware that it could be anywhere in the house now. Ughhhh. Anyway, glad you're enjoying a break from tracking. 

@sevenn sorry your staycation was filled with drama and little sleep. Yay for new cabinets and countertops though!
  • @kpearse99 @bows22 @gingermama29 @bluetickgal I hope the party is fun too, it sounds good in theory, but you never know how those things are going to go! 

@bows22 I fixed it again! Seriously I don’t know what the deal is.

@kpearse99 I’m sorry about no O, I can only imagine how frustrating this all is for you. *creepy internet hugs*
  • @kpearse99 - I'm so sorry about the progesterone results. I am so frustrated for you! I hope you get to talk to your RE and he has some good ideas/a plan!
    @seveenn - welcome back! Sorry about the staycation drama.
  • @emeraldduchess ugh WTF to the laminator. come on, people! I hope you were able to get some shiz done in the classroom today. Glad O is coming soon! 

@jrouge12 hope you had a nice, relaxing day! I'm glad your kitchen is coming along - please post before/after pics when it's all finished! 

@kpearse99 holy crap to your dog - crazy! Especially since it was such a little guy! I'm so sorry that there's still no indicator of O. that is so, so frustrating! 

@photographerwife hopefully the products she's selling are at least good! I hate the advertising/pushing products, but a lot of the times they end up being pretty decent.

@whitealbum29 I'm glad you're enjoying the break from tracking! "They" say relaxing helps so, ya know. Sorry about the HIO session last night. 

@bows22 I'm so glad the call went well, boss lady!!!