December 2019 Moms

Re: FFFC 8/23

• Loading the player...
  • @k_mama91 I told DH I don't even want to do a christmas tree this year- just one more thing I will have to deal with that I just don't want to! lol 
  • my husband read to me that at this point i should try not to cross my legs b/c of blood flow and varicose veins. and of all the hocus pocus pregnancy wives tales and warnings for some reason this one i'm like OK WILL NOT CROSS MY LEGS!
  • I have a friend who is 2 weeks ahead of me and she is driving me nuts. She will post crazy shit on that “other” baby forum, and then make these sunshine I want 200 likes posts on IG/FB. it’s like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and it’s taking all of my self control not to call her out. DH set up dinner with her and her husband last night and i was not a happy camper. on top of the fact that the second thing out of her mouth was how much bigger I am than her. 🙄 
  • @jandawg that is pretty punny.....now make me a cocktail!!!!
  • Well months later and my insurance is still refusing to pay nearly 2k of my initial bloodwork tests because now they're saying that the blood testing provider is using unallowed billing codes and my medical provider was supposed to provide back up as to why those codes and apparently never did. I'm so sick and tired of this shit and I'm done with testing, period.  I don't trust this to be billed right. I just don't care at this point.
  • @bookworm492 oh man, I had issues with billing codes when I got my IUD removed and it was SO frustrating! For some reason I was trapped in the middle of a debate between the insurance company and my provider about which codes to use, when of course I have no idea which codes they should use because I'm not a healthcare coder. It totally sucks and I feel for you right now. I ended up paying out of pocket for mine because it was less than $200 and I felt like I was losing my mind, but I really, really hope you get yours figured out. 
  • @bookworm492 I just had a second level appeal denied with my insurance. We did IVF and my benefits doc online was wrong so I had to pay about 6k towards medicines out of pocket, without knowing this would happen. The appeals team isn’t even reading my letters to understand what I’m appealing so now I need to go through their 3rd party appeals group. If this doesn’t work I’m fully prepared to sue them. All I want them to do is honor what the benefits online said.