Trying to Get Pregnant

IF testing and treatment W/O 8/19

1235»

Re: IF testing and treatment W/O 8/19

• **lurking**

@ruby696 Oh that is so exciting! Everything crossed for you! 

@mokay19 MH has low morph. It was 3% Nov 2017 and 2% May 2019. MH just did another test at our clinic last week which is a more in depth analysis and we are waiting on those results before we figure out a plan of action. Along with the low morph, there is an acrosome defect in play for us, so as of our last consult, the potential of having a donor was put on the table. We did try supplements and a few other things, but unfortunately we are not a success story on improving things. Note that MH is still smoking and has a lot of stress, so not to say that if he had not made some further changes that things could not have improved some. 
    Please know that this is just our story, and that everyone is different. There is nothing to suggest that if YH does not take some supplements or make some changes that things won't improve. I would definitely be concerned about the rapid drop though. To me that would be concerning and I would be curious as to what reasoning the doc would give for that. 
    If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I haven't been active of late, but I do check in regularly and hopefully will be back soon.