Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 8/19

2»

Re: TTCAL w/o 8/19

• @splashmountain Good luck tomorrow! I’m so excited it’s finally here! 

@gh1219 I totally understand that let down feeling after not getting KU the first cycle after. I was sure I’d be in that miracle group, too. I’m so sorry. I do hope next month is your month 💗

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls I’m so happy the counselor helped! 

@bluetickgal I’m glad everything came back clear so far. I know that doesn’t give you answers but hopefully they can still come up with a plan to get you your take home baby. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @splashmountain I wish I could love-tit this a dozen times!  GL!!!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @splashmountain love the shirt!! 💜 Hope your appt. goes great!! 
  • @splashmountain I love it! Good luck!

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Good luck @splashmountain!! And your shirt is awesome!
  • @splashmountain I hope everything goes well at your doctor’s appointment! I ❤️ The shirt!!!
  • @splashmountain I love it!! I hope your appointment goes well! 💜
  • @splashmountain Love the shirt! Hope the appointment went well today! 
  • @splashmountain I really hope you guys are able to do the IUI. I’m glad you had a good experience with your RE. I am loving your shirts! Can’t wait to see the next one, it made me LOL just reading it. 
  • @splashmountain love the shirt! Happy to hear your appointment went well today. Hopefully things move along quickly and you're not left waiting too long.
  • @splashmountain I am so glad the appointments went well!!! I hope y’all can move forward with the IUI! 
  • @splashmountain so happy the appt went well and you like your RE!! I hope the IUI will be an option after the repeat SA...that next shirt is going to be amazing too!! ☺️
  • Thanks everyone, it feels nice to have a tentative plan in place!
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited August 2019
    So I’m not officially back because nothing hasn’t happened yet and knowing my body, it will take its sweet time of 2-3 weeks from now. Honestly, I have a lot of questions for the RE tomorrow (BW and US). Ladies who have seen an RE after loss, did they make you wait a cycle after loss before doing testing? If you had a D&C, did they make you wait a cycle after to do CD3/CD21 testing? Since this will be my third I’m also hoping we have something there to test to get an idea of what’s going on...
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Hello, all.  I'm new.  I had an early MC after getting a BFP my first cycle trying, and now I'm psyching myself up to get going again.  I'm 1DPO, so the TWW is stretching out before me like a seemingly endless road.  I'm really stressed thinking that when I get to testing time, either outcome will be hard, because a negative is a disappointment, and positive means I have to white-knuckle it hoping that it sticks.  It's also just bad timing work-wise.  I'm going to be out of town in a three-week trial when testing time comes, working 14-hour days and away from SO.  

Hope everyone here is going okay!

• @NYTino24 I had a CP in July. My betas never got higher than 29, so not impressive. Two days later, they were at 24. Normally, my body holds on to hCG for way too long, but my period started five days late and I was able to go right into this current cycle. So I guess it's going to depend on how long it takes your body to work itself out.

Just realized I didn't really answer your question. When I first met my RE, she benched me for 3 cycles since I'd had multiple back to back losses. She said science knows your uterus can't keep up and needs a break. However, we still did all the CD 3/21 testing and I had a saline sono once the bleeding stopped.

You're welcome to PM me if you have more specific questions. 
  • @NYTino24 I don’t have any advice on the RE front. Just wanted to offer hugs for you. I’m so sorry. 

@litigatorgal Welcome! Sorry for your loss and that you find yourself here. I hope it’s a short stay for you.
  • @NYTino24 so sorry for what you are going through right now! Sending hugs! 💜 I had my second loss (honestly not sure if it would be considered a chemical or early miscarriage because it happened very fast) the first week of August...our first RE appt was August 15th and they did RPL bloodwork at that appt. I will have my SHG after my cycle starts again, but I have to sit out until after that cycle is complete. Although I did not have a D&C, so I can’t answer to that. I hope you can get some answers soon! 

@litigatorgal welcome! So sorry for your loss! I understand the anxiety of a negative or a positive! We are here for you, although I hope your stay here is short & sweet! 
  • @NYTino24 I’m so sorry. As for the RE question. My first loss handled medically my RE had me wait 1 cycle. And during that 1 cycle once hcg was negative we did a saline sono. After my last loss which I had 2 D&Cs ended up waiting longer but mainly cause of all the complications. But still was able to do the testing just a few weeks after the last D&C. RE said we needed to give my uterus some time to rest. 

@litigatorgal Welcome! I’m sorry for your loss. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @NYTino24 I'm sorry this is happening to you. I wish I had some words of wisdom to send your way instead of creepy internet hugs.❤

@litigatorgal Sorry for your loss. Welcome to the group, hope your stay here is short.

@bluetickgal my second loss was said to be an early loss, but I'm thinking it was more of a chemical. Like you, I'm not sure which one it was. Still heartbreaking regardless.

• I don't have any answers for you @NYTino24, but I don't see why you'd have to wait on your cd3/21 bw.

@litigatorgal welcome and sorry for your loss
  • @NYTino24 my RE didn't have us wait a cycle after our CP in July, she started RPL testing right away. HCG didn't hang out in my system for long, and I got my period the day it was expected. They might be able to do RPL testing right away. I don't know about CD3 bloodwork since I was already a patient and did it the previous cycle.  
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited August 2019
    @NYTino24 I’m so sorry you’re going through this again. It’s completely unfair. Sending big big hugs your way.
    Regarding your questions: my OB began RPL testing after my very first loss because it was so strange that it happened at 18 weeks. She wanted to help me find answers. Unfortunately those tests showed nothing unusual. Because I delivered that baby & bled abnormally for awhile, we did have to wait a cycle before my newly assigned RE could run the CD3/CD21 tests. I’m not sure how it might differ with a D&C. I hope your body speeds things up this time and lets you move on without too much intervention needed. 
  • @keikilove The good and bad news is this looks like a CP. We won’t have any tissue to test, but levels will hopefully drop fast. Waiting on my third beta. US didn’t show much. She said the nurse will call, but basically I have to wait until I get AF and track down to 0 before we do any tests. I already know I have ovulated before my HCG has hit 0 before, so that’s confusing... 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility