Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 8/24-8/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 8/24-8/25

• @millpe Well, it might just be the two of us this weekend! I wish it were rainy and cold here. It's still sweltering, and my plants are not having it! Enjoy your lazy weekend!

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 21/10

Timing: -2,-1,0

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: BFN today. I'll probably keep testing till AF. 

R/R: I'm not even sad about my BFN. I think it just feels like status quo now. 

Nothing really exciting going on today. Just running errands, doing some gardening, etc. 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • @shoogapoff it's so quiet here this weekend! I'm sorry BFNs have become status quo for you. It's still never easy dealing with the disappointment, even if it's expected. Hugs to you lady.
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Hi ladies!

@millpe I don’t blame you for not going, besides relaxing and lazy weekends are the best!
    @shoogapoff I’m sorry for the BFN. Sounds like you had a great, relaxing day yesterday.

Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 24/3

Timing: -4 through O

Typical LP length: 11-13 

Testing: realistically 10dpo 

R/R: Pretty low key weekend, I’m gonna try to get to yoga class this morning and then we have an “ice cream social” this afternoon for my H’s new class. We are going out of town next weekend and we have been super delayed in buying our plane tickets so we need to get that done too.

CS/Q:

• @rachelg777 I decided to drive the hour today since the weather is nice. I have to enjoy it while I can! Also I felt like if I was home I should clean and really didnt feel like it 😬🤷🏼‍♀️ where are you going next weekend?
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @millpe nice! You certainly do, soak it in!! And it’s a good idea to avoid cleaning at all costs.  :p We are going to St. Augustine for a combined bachelor/bachelorette for one of my H’s best army friends. It’s kind of a a more low key meet and greet weekend as well since we’ve not met the bride (it’s his second marriage). It’s super last minute but it should be fun!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/1

Timing: -4, O

Typical LP length: ??

Testing: realistically 10dpo 

R/R: None, sadly.  I'm at work and going to be here for the foreseeable.  It's going to be a busy couple of weeks.

CS/Q:

Weird story: yesterday, on O day, my future mother in law called my fiance to tell him she'd had a dream we had a baby and to ask if we were ever planning on having one.  My fiance's family is Mexican and I'm white, and she said she had a dream about her little "wedito" grandchild (slang for white) and how excited she was.  I am not superstitious, but I have to admit that I'm hoping that there's more magic in the world than I normally believe in and her dream is about this cycle working out!  We'll see.

• shoogapoffshoogapoff member
    edited August 2019
    @rachelg777 DH's friend actually came over to hang out yesterday and brought his wife, unexpectedly. So I needed to find something for us to do and decided to try impromptu acrylic pouring. It ended up being a lot of fun, and turned out nicely, if I do say so myself. 

So not the relaxing day I had planned, but still fun. 

St Augustine sounds amazing! How fun!

@millpe How was YH's game?

Edit bc words.