Options

UO 8/22

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: UO 8/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kmj1426 Hope you can forgive me! :) I love your UO!!!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @kmj1426 that should be a popular opinion!  But it's sad in this day and age it's becoming more of an UO
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Options
    @lanie1000 same! Any onesies with writing went straight to a box for a resale store.
  • Options
    @nhh11 That's a toughie because I think my kid is cute covered in food, but other people's nasty food-covered kids make me gag and scroll faster.

@lanie1000 I agree about clothes with words for the most part. We donate anything with text, sports, construction equipment, camo, or monkeys right away. I wish people wouldn't buy my kid clothes unless it's from my Amazon list...
  • Options
    GAWD @brookert615 I’m so mad at you now!! 😉 But really it was either buy a letter board or hand-write on my chalk board. 
  • Options
    I don't like going to the beach. It's hot, the sand gets everywhere, you can't even read on a kindle because the device overheats from the heat and sun, the ground and chairs are uncomfortable to lay on, if you go in the water to cool off then the sand sticks to you and makes you feel all gross, and at the end all you end up with is a sunburn. Why not just read a book inside, with AC, on a comfy couch with pillows?

@kmj1426 Totally agree and that stance is becoming a lot more rare these days. I'm still facebook friends with some people I knew in college and lately they've been posting a lot of things along the lines of "If you disagree with me politically, you're not human and we can't be friends". When did people start becoming so radicalized?
  • Options
    @noxacanthus I looove the beach but totally empathize with you. Sand is so hard to get off! Especially the powdered sugar kind of sand you find in Florida (which is also what I love about FL). Now that I’m older I like to be in a chair, in the shade, and dry! Haha
  • Options
    I agree @noxacanthus the beach is the WORST. My sister asked me to go on a momcation with her to the beach and it was a hard no. 

My UO opinion is that I prefer cloudy, rainy days. This is the first rainy day we have had in a long time and I am loving it. My dream is to move to London and enjoy the dreary weather.
  • Options
    @leksiL, a friend and her bf stayed at our house one night a few years ago. I later found out he had a gun on him when he was here and I didn’t know. I was so upset. Fortunately we had no kids yet or I would have really lost it! I’m not afraid of them and have fired guns before but I believe it’s a home owners right to know if a gun is in the home. 
  • Options
    @doodleoodle You would get along well with my SIL. About a month ago she was telling us about her dream of living in London because of the rain and clouds. 😂
  • Options
    @Swiftlet I totally agree!  Honestly I would feel so guilty asking my friends to spend that kind of money on something for me. 
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20