Oregon Babies
Options

Place for 1st B-day party in Port/Vanc?

We just relocated and are living in an apartment.  I want to have a 1st birthday party for my son but we don't have much room here.  Any ideas on a good venue to have a small party? 
BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
#1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage

Re: Place for 1st B-day party in Port/Vanc?

• Options

First of all...your baby is beautiful! I am not a mommy yet, but here are some of my ideas for parties: OMSI, Zoo, community centers, park, restaurant with private area, pizza place, Portland Children's Museum, indoor park...HTH

• Options

Do you live in an apt complex?  Many complex's have a "community room" that you can rent for a nominal cleaning fee (like $100), and some will rent to you even if you don't live there.  I would drive around your local area and look for a decent apartment complex, and then just walk in and ask them.  I did this for a wedding shower recently (with 100 guests) and it worked perfectly.

Or if any of your friends live in apartment complex, you could ask them.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had DD first birthday party at Papa's Pizza Parlor in Beaverton. ?They have a huge play area that is free, they let you bring your own cake and decorations. They have room for small and large groups. All you have to do is buy some pizza.?
  • Options

Portland parks & rec rents rooms in their community centers. (Details on their website). I bet Vancouver parks & rec does too.

Voodoo Doughnuts downtown has a room to rent, which might be fun. Like pp, I'd check pizza places in your area.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"