January 2020 Moms

AMA Check-In Aug

I noticed this didn't go up last month, but I thought a lot of us might be waiting for screening results. 

AMA applies to anyone woman who will be 35 or older at delivery, regardless of your age during pregnancy. 

Due date/W+D: 

Age at delivery? 

FTM/STM/TTM, etc?:

Team?:

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

Any specific AMA concerns?

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, in any universe, including fictional worlds, or planets, where would you live?

Re: AMA Check-In Aug

• Due date/W+D: 16w2d

Age at delivery?  42

FTM/STM/TTM, etc?: Third Time Mom

Team?: Blue

Any appointments? Questions?: I'm good until the end of the month, then I have an anatomy scan and routine OB. Is anyone on accelerated appointments due to age?

Rants/Raves?: None at this time. 

Any specific AMA concerns?: I'm a little worried about pregnancy induced hypertension since my blood pressure is so icky. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, in any universe, including fictional worlds, or planets, where would you live?: I'd love to live in the Stargate universe, with the ability to travel to all these planets and cultures. 

• @FyreFlyeRush I have a shit tonne of appointments for other reasons but not for being ama

Due date/W+D: 8th jan / 18+6

Age at delivery? 37 at due date but probably 36 at delivery

FTM/STM/TTM, etc?: stm - dd is 2.5

Team?: finding out - hopefully a week tomorrow!

Any appointments? Questions?: a week tomorrow for my anomaly scan & then again the tuesday after for endocrine clinic

Rants/Raves?: I dont know if its the twin thing or an age thing but i feel so old & creaky when I get up from sitting in one place for too long. & again not sure if its age, multiples, having dd to see to or a combination of them all but I dont remember feeling this damn tired first time around either.

Any specific AMA concerns? Nothing atm

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, in any universe, including fictional worlds, or planets, where would you live? It might be quite sad but I like where i live now, a little warmer with less rain would be nice along with an more ideal political situation but you cant have it all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Loading the player...
  • @leprechaunlady, I can appreciate that. Summer heat aside, where I live now is nice. 10 months of the year, the weather is beautiful with mild winters, pleasant autumns, and bright colorful springs. I might move about 45mi north to be closer to the capital, because it expands my job market, but even then, everything stays the same. 
  • Due date/W+D: 19 weeks

Age at delivery? 35

FTM/STM/TTM, etc?: STM

Team?: Pink

Any appointments? Questions?: A/S tomorrow, and then my fetal echo on 9/4 (I am not getting this due to being AMA, but due to being on an SSRI-it's standard at my practice)

Rants/Raves?: Not really, just plugging along here!

Any specific AMA concerns? So an appointment with a MFM appeared on my patient portal without warning and I had a minor freakout since I'd been told I was not high risk, despite the age. It turns out meeting with an MFM is standard after the A/S for all AMA at my practice, whether low risk, high risk, or whatever. So if that happens to you, don't panic!

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, in any universe, including fictional worlds, or planets, where would you live? I'll still say New Zealand.

• Due date/W+D: Jan 23rd/17w 4d

Age at delivery? 41

FTM/STM/TTM, etc?:  4th time mom

Team?:  finding out 

Any appointments? Questions?:  I have my regular midwife appt tomorrow, and my anatomy scan on Sept 9th. 

Rants/Raves?:   I think I finally felt baby move this weekend (though only one evening).  I felt movement so much earlier with my last pregnancy.   I get nervous that I cannot feel it.   Hopefully soon it will be more regular .   I assume I have an anterior placenta.   

Any specific AMA concerns? No, I am just ready to get past the anatomy scan, to continue to make sure baby is okay in there.   

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, in any universe, including fictional worlds, or planets, where would you live?  Hard choice.  I am happy here in Maine.  I loved living in France and would go back in a second.  I am reading HP 3 to my two oldest, and would happily live in that world.  

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Due date/W+D: Jan 24/ 17w4d Age at delivery? 43 FTM/STM/TTM, etc?: FTM Team?: Pink Any appointments? Questions?: anatomy scan Friday, regular prenatal appt Monday Rants/Raves?: I get antsy leading up to ultrasounds...look forward to it. Any specific AMA concerns? Not really at this time. I'm focusing on keeping fit as possible and stretching. I'm hoping I won't get any rude comments from medical staff about my age but so far it's been great. GTKY: If you could live anywhere, in any universe, including fictional worlds, or planets, where would you live? Wakanda
  • @FyreFlyeRush I have not gone more than 2 weeks without an appointment but it's more because of my loss history than being AMA

Due date/W+D: Jan 17/ 18+5

Age at delivery? 40

FTM/STM/TTM, etc?: STM

Team?: Pink!

Any appointments? Questions?:  Weekly Dopplers until my AS Sept 5.  This is the longest I have gone without an US and it kills my anxiety.  The AS can't get here soon enough.

Rants/Raves?:  I've been feeling movement on and off for weeks but it seems even more sporadic and like it has decreased so I am freaking out.  I keep telling myself it's normal but it's hard not to worry.

Any specific AMA concerns? Not now

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, in any universe, including fictional worlds, or planets, where would you live?