January 2020 Moms
Options

FFFC 8/16

As always, not guaranteed to be flame free

Re: FFFC 8/16

• Options
    I have probably been having too much caffeine.
  • Options
    @Xstatic3333 I've been really careful about that but not sure if I'm just making too big a deal about it. I've now added some back in and it's glorious!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a Dr Pepper for the first time in a long time and holy shit that was a mistake. It cleared my headache beautifully. And it tasted like heaven. But that night I couldn’t get to sleep until 1am. And I finished the drink by lunch. 😭
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    @stashattack next time half?
  • Options
    @biolprof probably. More natural caffeine from tea also doesn’t do that to me as much. 
  • Options
    @stashattack I had a soda the other night and had the same experience, even though I’ve had coffee all along. I don’t even like soda, but we were at a concert and you could get a free one if you pledged to be a designated driver (twist my arm...) and it made me feel awful. Wish I’d just gotten Sprite! 
  • Options
    I've never had Chick-Fil-A or Chipotle and don't really feel like I'm missing out.  🤷‍♀️

@Xstatic3333 pretty much any pop gives me heartburn these days 😭
  • Options
    @valerie4786 You're not missing out with Chipotle. It's not that great. Chick-fil-A is so popular because it's always consistent, clean, and family friendly. DD will always eat there, but I can't guarantee she'll eat any other fast food. 
  • Options
    @valerie4786 omg Chick-fil-A is to die for. But it’s legit the only fast food place I can eat with my dairy allergy. It’s the only place that has dedicated friers for their fries and hash browns which means I can actually have them. 
  • Options
    @valerie4786 - I can't say that Chick-fil-A is the best fast food I've ever eaten (although that lemonade is in my dreams), but I love going there because the workers treat you like a human being. I've never met a rude worker, and they bend over backwards to make sure you have everything you need. 
  • Options
    @valerie4786 The Chick-fil-A peach milkshake is to die for.