April 2020 Moms

Introduce Yourself!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

• @flinstone-2 The RE ordered my progesterone, not the OB, and they are doing the betas even though we hadn’t gone through testing other than initial US. It’s worth asking since you already started your testing and had treatment lined up. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @mercury94 haha yeah that would be crazy! DS was 5 days late so DH is really hoping for a 4/20/2020 baby... I'm just a nervous wreck this time around compared with my first pregnancy. Idk if I know too much or have heard so many things go wrong now that I have more mom friends or what! But I finally decided to join in. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Loading the player...
  • @flinstone-2 I get it. I’m having a harder time waiting for that first ultrasound (it’s tomorrow) than I did the last time. No real reason why I’m so much more nervous. But, I find it much better to have people to talk to.

My DS was 4 days early, so I’m worried about a 4/1 baby. Per LMP, I’m due 4/3, but I think it’s closer to 4/8 or 4/9 based on O. Based on history and our EDDs, it’s unlikely they will be born the same day, but it would be pretty cool. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • lurker alert

I hope it’s okay that I am barging in here but I have something I have to say!

OMG @flinstone-2 I have been wondering where you disappeared to and am so happy to see this wonderful news! congratulations!!! 
  • bows22 aww thanks!!! I know I have been super hesitant to post. I actually never joined a BMB with DS I was always too afraid! But I want to join in this time :) 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • fitzandgiggles  welcome! I have the same EDD. I also am in the ATL area
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 we're twinsies! 
    BabyFruit Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • srb1028srb1028 member
    edited August 2019
    Entered in error (can't find delete option on phone app - sorry)
    26 y/o FTM (biologically)
    1 Child - Son - 9 y/o
    Married - DH 27 y/o 
    BFP: 10/13/17
    EDD: 6/22/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @KFrob Yay O18!! I'm in the same boat, shocked and a bit scared, but also excited!
  • ccromwell1908ccromwell1908 member
    edited August 2019
    Hello Everyone! 
    STM to a beautiful Rainbow Baby Girl born Dec 2017. I was cautious about joining. I had quit tracking all fertility. I have an idea when my LMP was but no definitive start or end date. No idea ovulation date, it’s usually delayed.

After having a few symptoms (tender breast, bloat & stuffy nose), along with a dream I decided to test. 8/15 positive. I’ve taken more test since, all positive. Started prenatals, scheduled visit on 9/4 because of my anxiety — our OB squeezed me in for ultrasound.

We had an ultrasound on 8/22 - no gestational sac. OB ordered 48 hour blood draws. Finished the last one this morning. Results on Mon. Follow up ultrasound on Tue. Dr based info off of my “guess dates” after appt I realized...I just can’t confirm any of it. Symptoms have diminished for now.

Husband and I work in Government. I was a lurker on the Dec 17 group. I would love to stay and mix/mingle more. 
  • Youll be surprised how much love you have to go around. You’ll also be equally surprised at how much independence your first born will display over the next few days, weeks & months. You’ll do amazing!
  • Hey! I'm Haley!
    EDD: April 3
    How you found out: I have always been irregular, so when we started TTC the end of May, we were cautiously optimistic about how long it could actually take. We actually found of for sure with a digital test after 3 other tests with varying results. We were able to tell our families the morning that my brother left for his permanent duty station across the country, so we were over the moon to get to tell him in person! 
    Hobbies, jobs, etc: I work at a large corporate car dealership in the office and am the administrator in our weekly auto auction (which I LOVE). DH is a barista at Starbucks and will be starting his degree in Avionics next month. 
    Spouse, kids, pets: DH and I have been together just under 5 years and married for almost 1 (we got married on our last anniversary). We will both be first time parents, so it's certainly a learning curve. We have 2 big mutts and a cat with a club foot. 

• Hello my name is Tamara and I am a mother of 4 children ages 22,g 21,g11,b and 16months girl . I am married and we were actually preventing pregnancy but God had other plans so I am 6wks1d pregnant with an EDD of April 18,2020 my last baby was born April 6,2018. I am a supervisor for school district of Philadelphia. I found out I am pregnant when I went to my Gynecologist appointment to get birth control and my dr comes in and says we can’t give you any because your test came back positive 😳 not something I wanted to here but I’m grateful and I hope to get to know you all I’m gonna need support my husband isn’t very happy 🙁
  • Hello everyone! I’m Candra, in south Louisiana, 30 y/o, & a FTM so extremely nervous & excited. My EDD as of now is 4/22. I haven’t had my first appt yet so I’m very thankful to find support here!

My my husband and I have been together for 6 years, married for 1.5 years, and we have a 10 year long haired chiweenie.  

I enjoy my work- selling real estate, football, refurbishing furniture, & concerts! 
  • @mflowers929 I am on baby aspirin and lovenox (low dose aspirin) this pregnancy so you aren’t alone with that! Nice to meet you!
  • Hello Everyone! 
    STM to a beautiful Rainbow Baby Girl born Dec 2017. I was cautious about joining. I had quit tracking all fertility. I have an idea when my LMP was but no definitive start or end date. No idea ovulation date, it’s usually delayed.

After having a few symptoms (tender breast, bloat & stuffy nose), along with a dream I decided to test. 8/15 positive. I’ve taken more test since, all positive. Started prenatals, scheduled visit on 9/4 because of my anxiety — our OB squeezed me in for ultrasound.

We had an ultrasound on 8/22 - no gestational sac. OB ordered 48 hour blood draws. Finished the last one this morning. Results on Mon. Follow up ultrasound on Tue. Dr based info off of my “guess dates” after appt I realized...I just can’t confirm any of it. Symptoms have diminished for now.

Husband and I work in Government. I was a lurker on the Dec 17 group. I would love to stay and mix/mingle more. 
    Hello there! I'm a long time lurker too!.
    I had similar symptoms during my first pregnancy (tender breast etc). My ovulation date is delayed too, that's why I'm using several tests at once to check my ovulation. A pair of ClearBlue sticks as well as others like pregmate). Maybe you should try this method too.
  • @fitzandgiggles I live in Atlanta too. Well technically OTP but you know.  ;) FTM here though! So happy to finally see somebody from my city here! :)
    @korthouse I actually am just getting into voice acting! I had my first coaching session yesterday! How long have you been doing it?
  • @littleredm Awesome! I've been in the industry for about 2.5 years, with an agency for 2 of those. My training is in musical theatre but I took a workshop in voiceover and fell in love!
  • @independentgeorge You'll figure things out. Not sure if this will be comforting to hear, but every baby really is different, so you can't know in advance exactly what will work for them.
  • So happy to see you back @rmarble23!!!!