April 2020 Moms
Options

Looking for Awesome Ladies to Join Our FB Mama Group

Hello!! 

This whole pregnancy thing can be a little scary to do alone. If it weren’t for the mom group I was in the first time around, then I think I would have been completely unprepared for what was to come

If you are looking for a secret Facebook group to join for mamas all due in April 2020, then please comment below with your Facebook name. I will friend request you and then send you an invite to the group 💗💙💚

If you would like to go ahead and find me instead, then I posted my Facebook link below. I will add you as a friend to get you in the group, but will delete you from my private FB immediately after! No offense to anyone at all my FB is just private haha

https://www.facebook.com/taylorsuzettelopes

Re: Looking for Awesome Ladies to Join Our FB Mama Group

• Options
    I'm in. I'm still on FB groups with my July 2011 month group 😳

Mary C friend request coming your way
  • Options

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @TaylorSL this is kind of early to make the jump to Facebook.  With my TTGP group and previous BMB, we didn't move for close to a year.
  • Options
    Agreed! With my Aug17 group, we didn't move to FB till June17. It's super early and we hardly 'know' each other at this point.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We didn’t move until much later (6ish months) with my last BMB and we still had a ton of drama. I’m super uncomfortable with the idea of a Facebook group this early. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    Agreed! Staying on TB for now! 
  • Options
    Super easy fix to the problem of not wanting to go to Facebook...don't. 

I've had boards move early and late. Didn't make much of a difference. 

I got nothing to hide 💁
  • Options
    Is the fb group private? I’d hate for my fb friends to get notified that I joined before being able to tell them myself. This is my first pregnancy :)