Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check in w/o 8/19

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appts:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: As summer is winding down, what is your favorite part of summer?

Re: Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check in w/o 8/19

• Options
    EDD/W+D: Feb 20, 13w4d (I always have to check lol)

Team: finding out this week!!

Baby is the size of a(n): jalapeno

Upcoming appts: nothing until anatomy scan and regular OB check on 9/25

How are you feeling?: good, afternoon heartburn

Rants/Raves:
    Rants: it is so hot and humid here and I am sick of being inside with DD, I’m ready for fall weather
    Raves: DD has been sleeping well 🙌🏻

Questions: Anyone’s hair loss not slowing down? With DD I practically stopped shedding hair during pregnancy. With this one, it doesn’t seem to be slowing down as much. 

GTKY: As summer is winding down, what is your favorite part of summer? Normally I’d say drinking around a firepit but not this year. I guess not having to get up and out of the house early every day. 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/16, 14w1d

Team: Girl <3 

Baby is the size of a(n): peach, fist, naval orange, house mouse (these all seem different sizes to me)

Upcoming appts: I have an appt Thursday, normal OB visit :)

How are you feeling?: OK. Had very strange dreams and tired.

Rants/Raves: Rant - we have had houseguests for the past two weekends and will have houseguests for the next two weekends and I am just ready to have my house to myself.

Rave: Being pregnant is a great way to get away with not going on a carousel. ALSO, I cleaned out all of DD's 12 and 18 month clothes yesterday and put them away for baby. (They had been in bottom of her closet for awhile). We put them away and DH showed me the giant pile of NB and 0-3 month clothes - it's like a 50 gallon bag, and that has tempered my wish to buy ANYTHING. I am excited to get rid of all this extra stuff this time around. We buy way too many clothes for my daughter. The other good thing was that I looked at all of her 2T fall stuff and the only thing we need to get her this year is a coat. She has been wearing a 12 month coat for the last two winters haha.

Questions: ?

GTKY: As summer is winding down, what is your favorite part of summer? Swimming/going to the beach. Did not get to do that enough this summer. I prefer spring and fall so not sad that summer is ending.

@jvk2012 I think you are also in CT? It is flat out nasty here. I was supposed to do the RIMACONN relay race this Saturday and I am so glad I ditched a few months ago. I am on board with fall coming soon! I pulled out my maternity clothes yesterday and it is all long sleeve stuff and pants (I had a Dec baby last time) so ready to get snuggled down. It will be here before we know it :smile:
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @leksiL, I’m originally from CT but in MA now. Basically the same weather though. I love fall too so I am anxiously waiting for it to cool off!
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 WHATTT?! Which BSB?! I am majorly jealous if it is Brian!
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 which one and why and where?! More details please! I went to a BSB concert last fall in Vegas for one of my good friends 35th bday and it was maybe the best night of my life lol. 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/15, 14w 2d

Team: Blue 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): Baby chick 🐤

Upcoming appts: 8/29 - basic OB check in. Last one was too early to hear the HB, so I'm excited to hear it this time around! It will be another first for DH and I. 

How are you feeling?: Nausea and aversions are still there, but seem to be getting better. Breasts are less sore. Still tired. Bloated. Acid reflux. 

Rants/Raves: Rant - I was hoping to spend most of my workday on one really big, important project. By the time I was finished putting out little fires all day, I had put in my 9 hours. Ended up staying another 2 hours just to get SOME of this project going. Tomorrow is looking to stack up the same way. 

Questions: I'm seeing some people feeling flutters already (swoon!) When does this typically start? 

GTKY: As summer is winding down, what is your favorite part of summer? I used to really enjoy having a glass of wine outside (restaurant patio, vineyard, my backyard). Definitely missing that this summer. 
  • Options
    Ugh y’all don’t get too excited about my BSB hugs. They cancelled the VIP after party. I’m going to cry. 

But at least I get to exist in the same building as Nick for a few hours  :|
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @malloryfrommn - I'm 14w and starting to feel flutters but with DD1 I did not feel them until 18-19w. It really is amazing - I'm sure you will feel them soon! 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    @malloryfrommn I started feeling flutters intermittently at 14 weeks. Just yesterday (at 16 weeks) I felt a definite kick just above my bladder. The thing is, this early on it feels like so many other things so you could be feeling movement and mistaking it for other things. Until yesterday I would only realize what had happened after the fact when I had ruled out gas as an option. 
  • Options
    @nhh11 omg that sounds delicious. If you make it and it turns out well, please do let us know!
  • Options
    @leksiL @mandk1233 ahhh, exciting! I THOUGHT I felt something this weekend, but wasn't sure. I can't wait to feel all the wiggles!!
  • Options
    mamasbloommamasbloom member
    edited August 2019
    Edit: I misread and posted to last week's check in yesterday! Just moved this to this week's check in. :)