Weekly Group 2 (April 9 - April 16) check-in W/O August 19

EDD/W+D:  

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your favorite show to binge watch?

Re: Weekly Group 2 (April 9 - April 16) check-in W/O August 19

• EDD/W+D:  April 13/ 6w0d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: team green! 

Baby is the size of a(n): medal back to an earring

Upcoming appts: 7 week ultrasound 8/27 and first prenatal appointment 8/30

How are you feeling?: nausea is getting worse, especially when I drink coffee! Thankfully still able to get food down and keep it there. Not sure how long that will last sadly. Other than that, sore boobs, exhausted, bloated... the usual suspects! 

Rants/Raves: I start back to work tomorrow. 😩 I got the email last week that we can start moving into classrooms tomorrow ( our school was under construction), so MH took the morning off to do the heavy lifting. 

Questions: none today! 

GTKY: What is your favorite show to binge watch?

Friends and Gilmore Girls! I rotate them. Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D:  April 14/15

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Definitely finding out.

Baby is the size of a(n): Peppercorn

Upcoming appts: First appointment 9/13. The wait is killing me!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Exhausted, but I've also been sleeping pretty horribly the last week. I think it's unrelated (we stayed at a vacation home last week with TERRIBLE pillows; I should have brought my own).

Rants/Raves: Coming back from vacation is the worst. Two hours into my inbox and I feel like I need another vacation.

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your favorite show to binge watch? Parks and Rec
  • EDD/W+D:  6w3d approx EDD 4/11

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: def want to find out. I'm guessing the first tri NIPT should tell us? not sure as I haven't had my OB appointment yet.

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming appts: 8/30

How are you feeling?: the nausea has hit and i have an aversion to food, except when i'm hungry and i need to eat. This is tough guys. I always had motion sickness and hated it, so this feels terrible right now. Fingers crossed i keep everything down, or i dont know how i will function at work

Rants/Raves: Rant: i have no clue what's going on in there, and it's tough not being in control. Raves, yay for maternity pants

Questions: Is the NIPT optional, or does everyone get it? 

GTKY: What’s your favorite show to binge watch? Friends and Gimore Girls.
  • EDD/W+D:  4/11..6w3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appts: first ultrasound on 8/29

How are you feeling?: So/so. Nausea has really kicked up for the morning, lasts until about 12-1pm. Boobs are killing me and I am exhausted. Also this morning having some cramps which is making me really nervous.  

Rants/Raves: *TW* Because Ive had a few losses this last year i am so nervous over everything. With my first 2 children ignorance really was bliss. I never questioned anything. But now that I have experienced loss I analyze every twinge. I really need to make it to next week for my u/s to calm down a bit.  We are on vacation and I really just want to be able to enjoy myself. 

Questions:  Anyone else over 6 weeks and cramping a bit? Hard to describe them. Not super severe but I definitely feel them this morning.  

GTKY: What’s your favorite show to binge watch? Currently binging Gossip Girl. Forgot how much I love this show!
  • @gingers19 what are you doing your PhD in?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Kathryn0903 Nursing! I’m a pediatric nurse practitioner and my research focus will be on autism. 
  • EDD/W+D:  5W5D or 6W

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: green as of now. MH really wants to find out this time. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry 

Upcoming appts: August 30th. Prenatal and ultrasound 

How are you feeling?: holy freaking nausea. Has not let up in 3 days. All food is disgusting and I can’t handle sweet food. 

Rants/Raves: my son’s teacher asked if I was pregnant and was shocked when I told her I was only 6-ish weeks. Apparently I look 12-15 so that’s cool. I do look huge but come on!

Questions: favorite nausea remedies? Doing double mint gum and preggie pops

GTKY: What’s your favorite show to binge watch? I recently banged Dead to Me. So good. 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• jd614 said:
    EDD/W+D:  4/11..6w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appts: first ultrasound on 8/29

How are you feeling?: So/so. Nausea has really kicked up for the morning, lasts until about 12-1pm. Boobs are killing me and I am exhausted. Also this morning having some cramps which is making me really nervous.  

Rants/Raves: *TW* Because Ive had a few losses this last year i am so nervous over everything. With my first 2 children ignorance really was bliss. I never questioned anything. But now that I have experienced loss I analyze every twinge. I really need to make it to next week for my u/s to calm down a bit.  We are on vacation and I really just want to be able to enjoy myself. 

Questions:  Anyone else over 6 weeks and cramping a bit? Hard to describe them. Not super severe but I definitely feel them this morning.  

GTKY: What’s your favorite show to binge watch? Currently binging Gossip Girl. Forgot how much I love this show!
    I’m about 6 weeks and cramp here and there. It feels more like pulling to me. I did the same with my daughter (second pregnancy). Even throughout that pregnancy, I was more cramps and constant Braxtons

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 

• sanpelligrino 

for our first two pregnancies, we have opted out of the genetic screening tests. First time, insurance didn't cover it and second time, everything looked normal during the ultrasound so we decided to not to. 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013

• @gingers19 I think they specify Maine blueberry because they’re a lot smaller than the big ones you usually get at the grocery store. 
  • @gingers19 that's awesome! congrats on starting your PhD. You research topic sounds fascinating.

@jd614 oh gossip girl! lol that show used to be addictive
  • EDD/W+D:  
    4/11 / 6 weeks 3 days

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:
     Finding out.  I didn’t care if we found out with our first pregnancy but DH really wanted to know. I think knowing helped bond and I was so glad that we had her named.   **TW** DD was stillborn ** end TW**

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Ladybug! (Ovia app has such cute examples)

Upcoming appts: 
    ULTRASOUND TOMORROW!  I am so anxious to hopefully see a little heartbeat.

How are you feeling?: 
    Nausea has kicked in but nothing a quick throw up or some food in my tummy won’t take care of. Still fatigued like no one’s business.  Had a RLP yesterday when I coughed.... isn’t it too early for that?

Rants/Raves: 
    I am so anxious for our ultrasound.  DH and I just hope to see a heartbeat and hear everything is going well.  We know that anything can happen at anytime - but getting through this step is like the ultimate confirmation after you’ve gone through IVF.

Questions:
    Anyone else have had any RLP this early?  This is my 2nd pregnancy so maybe they just come around earlier???

GTKY: What’s your favorite show to binge watch?
    OH MY. I am a binge watching queen.  DH picks on me cause I don’t like to watch movies but I’ll watch the same shows over and over...  mostly cause I can focus on my knitting or crocheting better since I don’t have to always be looking at the TV.  
    Currently: Bones
    Other Faves to Binge:  Grey’s Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Brooklyn 99, Friends, Impractical Jokers, MASH 
  • @mandarenee898 FX that all goes well for your ultrasound tomorrow. I was an anxious mess until I had mine today so I totally understand how nerve wracking the wait can be.
    @sanpelligrino All genetic testing is optional from my understanding.
    @gingers19 congrats on your PhD program! That's awesome!
    @ejoseph16 I hope that you have a smooth first day back tomorrow. It's good that you have YH to help with the heavy stuff.

EDD/W+D:  April 12th, 6 weeks 2 days.

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): A ladybug. :)

Upcoming appts: 2nd ultrasound on August 27th, and then my first prenatal appointment is on Sep 12th

How are you feeling?: tired and nauseous but otherwise pretty good. Oh this is TMI but also volleying back from major constipation to diarrhea which is NOT fun.

Rants/Raves: Just happy our ultrasound went well today.

Questions: None right now

GTKY: What’s your favorite show to binge watch? I love watching Frasier and Friends. Other shows are Parks & Rec, Star Trek: Voyager, and Crazy Ex GF.

• Loving everyone’s favorite binge worthy shows!! Btw I just got back from a dentist appointment. I had to go as I had a dental emergency and I was SO worried all the time I was there. I’m sure everything is, but I was just so anxious. I’m going to be this way until my appointment next week, I wish I could move it up :neutral:

@littleredm hope your bowel issues go away soon . 

@mandarenee898 I’m just like you. I like to binge watch the same shows so I can multitask :smile: Good luck at your appointment. Update us when you’re done.

@ejoseph16 good luck for an uneventful and smooth first day back. 

• Thanks @littleredm and @sanpelligrino. I’m so impatient and want to know all is looking as it should. 

@aresee coming back and having to dig out of your emails is the worst!

I’m loving how many Friends, Gilmore Girls and Grey’s Anatomy watchers are on this.❤️
  • EDD/W+D:  6 weeks 6 days- April 10th due date!

Baby is the size of a(n): coffee bean

Upcoming appts: second ultrasound next week on the 28th. First prenatal visit at 12 weeks

How are you feeling?: Very nauseous at least once a week where I am vomiting literally all day long! Also very exhausted all the time

Rants/Raves: countdown for the 2nd trimester to hopefully end this sickness!

Questions: none at this time

GTKY: What’s your favorite show to binge watch? So many! But guilty pleasure currently is 90 day fiancé. Ready for all the fall shows to come back on!
  • sanpelligrinosanpelligrino member
    edited August 2019
    My symptoms have been much better, the nausea comes very rarely and is pretty mild. Im hoping this doesnt mean anything bad :(

Edit: My husband sounded a little frustrated and said i first had a problem because i had nausea and now i'm worried that i dont have nausea, and there's no winning. Men!!!!!
  • Saying hi because I’ll join you in this thread next week. My EDD changed to 4/11 at my appointment today. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20