Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 8/19

2»

Re: WTO Monday 8/19

• Options
    @b_1029 thank you! That’s good, hopefully it won’t be too crazy then! We didn’t even do bachelor/bachelorette parties, but I went to both my SIL’s in Nashville...they were anything but chill! Haha. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bows22 ours was also a beach vacation. It was fun but the weather wasn’t great and put a damper on the trip. It was cold and windy 3 of the days and there isn’t a ton to do in the local area inside. We managed to entertain ourselves.

@rachelg777 I see you are doing BBT & ovusense. I bought ovusense a few weeks ago. How are you liking it? Are you still doing oral temps? I’m worried if I only rely on ovusense I will miss my fertile window.

@inthewoods23 Brooklyn 99 has definitely not been hilarious. I also had the same feelings about Parks & Rec but got into it later on. I still am not a huge fan of Parks & Rec. I prefer to binge The Office, Friends, & occasionally HIMYM. Brooklyn 99 is not on their level, IMO. It’s a good show for putting on in the background and half paying attention to.