Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 8/17-8/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 8/17-8/18

• Month/Cycle: 22/25. This seems weird but I guess with a lot of 26 day cycles, maybe? 

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: letrozole + trigger + TI 

R/R: I’m sad but it’s not like this was unexpected. Off to research supplements etc that don’t interfere with letrozole...I’m at least glad that AF held off a couple days from when I originally thought she arrived because now we’ll have a better shot at timing. We don’t have any plans this weekend so some self-pity lounging will probably be happening  :D

CS/Q: nothing to see yet 

• @b_1029 Sorry about CD1. Get some good AF self-pity lounging in...lots of chocolate maybe?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs

R/R: Checking in early and then I'll catch up tonight! I'm not sure what we're doing on our trip today but a winery is only a 1/2 mile down the road from where were staying. A tasting sounds good to me!

CS/Q: I haven't even checked the recall on my thermometer from this morning's temp but I woke up every hour and felt hot all night so I'm thinking it won't be super reliable. 

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 sorry for CD 1. I hope you're able to relax and enjoy a quiet weekend.

@jrouge12 oooh a wine tasting sounds awesome. Hope you're able to do that.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CF, FF, prenatals

R/R: Heading to see the ILs this weekend. Excited for a date night with DH tonight! He ended up having to work an hour later than scheduled yesterday which sucked but the silver lining is that was overtime so more money.  

CS/Q:  no

• @kpearse99 so exciting, hope everything is looking great! 
  • Drive by to say so sorry about CD1 @b_1029 !! Hugs! And I know sometimes it’s a relief to just know, you know? We’re on to May! ❤️
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @b_1029 that makes me so happy to hear that AF held off for a few days so that your timing isn’t so messed up. Now you can enjoy the bachelorette party!

@jrouge12 a winery sounds great! have fun!

@gingermama29 have fun on your date night! what are you guys doing?

@kpearse99 I can’t wait to hear about your eggs haha! I’m so excited for you!

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, tracking CM

R/R: On our way home from the beach. We had an amazing time. Aside from feeling bad that I didn’t post on here much, I am in a much better mindset. I have been reading and rooting everyone on❤️but just needed a break from my own TTC journey. I’m ready to get back to it now though! 

CS/Q: I did temp the past few days but they weren’t at my normal time so FF is not going to be happy with me 

• @bows22 glad you had a nice trip! You reminded that I forgot to add my May hype to my post 😆

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 yay for CD1/FET cycle! I’m so excited for you!
  • **lurking*** 

@b_1029 I’m so sorry for CD 1. I’m right behind you and will be WTO today or tomorrow. My 5k was this morning and of course I started having cramps. You lead the way to May! I’ll very happily follow you there! 
  • @inthewoods23 let the countdown to FET begin!!!! Also, can’t wait to see the updated bathroom! 

@bows22 so glad you’re in a better mindset and that you had a great vacay!! Safe travels back home and can’t wait for us all to join JT in singing “it’s gonna be maaaaay!!!”
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @b_1029 I’m sorry about CD1. 

@jrouge12 Hope you enjoyed your tasting if that’s what you ended up doing!

@gingermama29 ohh have fun on your date night! What are you going to do?

@kpearse99 glad everything looked good on ultrasound and that she thinks it will work out with your trip! I’m sure that is stressful for you.

@bows22 so glad you had an amazing time!

@inthewoods23 24 days!! So exciting.

Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BBT, ovusense, OPK’s, CM, CP

R/R: woof, so tired from moving all day. But oh man, it feels so amazing to finally live in the same place. I’m so happy. Plus, I’m getting a pedi right now and life can’t be bad when that’s happening. 

CS/Q: 

• @gingermama29 It did and it was yummy! Enjoy date night!

@kpearse99 Yay for 5! FX for Thursday!

@bows22 Glad you had a great time at the beach!

@inthewoods23 Yay for AF then! Nice that the BR is almost done too.

@rachelg777 So happy you guys are together now. A pedi sounds perfect after a day of moving!!
  • Sorry to post and ghost yesterday. We're at the ILs this weekend.
    @bows22, @inthewoods23, @rachelg777 we went out to a sports bar and had bar food, drinks, and did trivia. It was super chill and we had a great time just the two of us.

@kpearse99 that's so exciting! Glad the follies look good!! 

@bows22 glad you had a good vacation and TTC break!

@inthewoods23 yay for FET cycle!! Glad AF timing worked out.

@rachelg777 hope your enjoyed your pedi. Sounds like a great treat after a long day of moving.
  • @rachelg777 glad you guys are finally in the same place again! that has to feel so amazing. And I’m jealous of the pedicure, I need one badly.
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited August 2019
    @b_1029 I wanna stomp around for you. Sorry for AF.

@bows22 Resets are good. It can be really hard to escape the emotions of TTC and it can be good to step away from the boards sometimes to take a break from the pressure. Glad you had a good time.

@rachelg777 Pedicures are the best! I wish I had one of those massage chairs in my house. I would use it every single day!

@inthewoods23 Hooray for FET cycle! Can’t wait to see your bathroom update. DH just fell going down the stairs and broke some Sheetrock going to the basement, so I’m hoping we can just rip out all of the bathroom Sheetrock and tile when we replace it and the hallway part I broke with the gate. Oops!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @jrouge12 Glad it was yummy! 

@b_1029 Hope the rest of your weekend went well. I’m excited to follow you to May 😉

@kpearse99 Anxiously awaiting your update tomorrow. So happy things seem to be working out with your IUI/work travel. 

@gingermama29 Hope you guys had a good date night. Where’d you guys go? 

@bows22 You were definitely missed around here. Glad you had a nice time and are in a better mindset. We’re going to make May legendary! 

@inthewoods23 Only time I’ve ever been excited for AF to arrive for someone. It’s here! It’s here! So excited and hopeful for you 💗

@rachelg777 How exciting and congrats! I bet it’ll be so nice to be together now. Hope your pedicure was magical. 

Month/Cycle: 3/4 AL 

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM (EPO), preseed, softcups, BBT, OPKs, HIO 

R/R: Had a fun morning at Disney. AF was nice enough to wait until I was back in the car to try and take me down. Now I’m cuddled on the couch with horrible cramps and a soft blanket hoping this is my last period for a looooooooong time. 

CS/Q: Nothing yet. Will start temping again tomorrow or the next day. 

• @tyrion_ Glad you had fun at Disney! AF can be nice like that sometimes! I hope this is the last AF you see for awhile too!!
  • @tyrion_ aw thank you! I missed you guys too. AF also cooperated with me this month and didn’t screw up my vacation, hopefully this is her way of making a graceful exit for awhile for both of us! Jealous of your Disney morning, glad you had fun!
  • @tyrion_ ugh I’m sooo jealous you were at Disney. Lol.  That is my fav place to be in the whole world and I live in Canada 🇨🇦 so unfortunately I don’t live very close 😭 I was just there in April this year and I miss it everyday. glad you had a good morning there.  
  • ottergirl81ottergirl81 member
    edited August 2019

@kpearse99 FX so hard for you this cycle!!! Love the gif @inthewoods23 keeps posting, "Its gonna be May!" Yes, may it be May for you both!!!

@tyrion_ Very envious of your Disney trip. Happy to hear you had a good time though.Haven't been in over 20 years. Living in Canada does make it a bit of a challenge. I'm in the same boat as you with that @mindyb2019

edited for spelling error.

Month/Cycle: Self-Benched this cycle, but still wanna hangout in WTO! If thats ok?

CD:10

WAYDTGKU:Perscription prenatals, tracking fertile days, OPKs, CM, and temping.

R/R: My basement finally got fixed yesterday from flooding that happened 2 months ago! I can finally get down there to clean, purge and organize.

CS/Q: Nothing yet.