December 2019 Moms
Options

Working Moms - Week of 8/12

Hope your work week is going good!

Re: Working Moms - Week of 8/12

• Options
    After a week of being on vacation I’m thrown right into a customer meeting and not looking forward to this one bit. Take me back to vacation and no alarm clocks. 
  • Options
    We’re dealing with my parents big decision to either close a location of their business or figure out some other plan of attack tonight.  I’m not looking forward to it, and if they lay into either my husband or me about anything right now, they’re going to have their heads ripped off by a six month pregnant woman!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I fell asleep on the couch this morning after getting dressed. My husband called me to make sure I woke up... I hadn't! Somehow I was able to get me and the toddler out the door and only be 10 minutes late. 
  • Options
    @cpk3535 - I hope they close it so you don't have to work in a rough area anymore!
  • Options
    After a week of vacation, back to the grind. I just can’t deal with bull anymore. We have a co op and he has 37 more days with us. Countdown is on. This kid does jack sh**, and has now started going into my work and saves it out on a drive. Like wtf? Why are you in MY WORKPAPERS. You don’t even know your own stuff and have crossed a line. And his response when i asked what happened. Oh i did it and then opened it and realized it wasn’t what i needed. 😡
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus - Your company sounds lame for not letting you. But I'm glad to hear the photographer still sounds cool and nice. That is a very awesome thing for her to offer.
  • Options
    @mrszoobear Yeah...my company can be lame about a few things (see the pumping rant from the thread a few weeks ago, haha). Also, SO happy to read your news! That's such a relief! *happy dance*
  • Options
    @mrszoobear yay!  Very happy for you.  You deserved to catch a break!
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus & @blueskychicago12 - Thank you both so much!
  • Options
    @mrszoobear so much amazing news!!