March 2020 Moms

GTKY: Crazy Pregnancy Dreams

RanFan28RanFan28 member
edited August 2019 in March 2020 Moms
::This was originally started as a randoms thread on accident. Changing to avoid duplicates. Ignore the first several
comments.::

I had dream last night that Kristen Bell is secretly preggo and active on our board. Naturally...my crazy brain didn’t give me any indication of who Kristen Bell is pretending to be, but it does make me wonder if we have any well known lurkers!! 

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
TTC3: 11.18
BFP: 02.05.19
CP: 03.07.19
*really traumatic recovery*

Re: GTKY: Crazy Pregnancy Dreams

• I thought we had a weekly randoms thread now... 

But yeah @RanFan28 that would be awesome! Ha! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • We do. My bad. 🤦🏻‍♀️ ::move along, nothing to see here::

**TW**

• Loading the player...
  • You could just change this to a GTKY/something else?
  • I'm with @kagesstarshroom on this one.  My eye gets a little twitchy when I think about duplicate threads which I realize is 100% my own weird issue...lol.
  • @keeksie84 @kagesstarshroom I’m not good at the coming up with threads. I actually thought I wa following the pattern. If one of you can think of a GTKY, I’ll change it. 

Also, it was an honest mistake, but every time someone comments it bumps this. I was not responding to try and just let it go away, not to ignore the fact that I broke the rules. 

**TW**

• Maybe a dream thread?
    BFP: 7/8/19
    EDD: 3/19/20

• The day I got my BFP, I had a dream I got two BFPs. I was in some weird hybrid of a co-ed thrift store bathroom and high school locker room, trying to hide the fact I was peeing into a cup and then trying to hide the +HPTs.
  • I have been having ALL the sex dreams. I always do when I’m KU. Not complaining though  :D
  • @RanFan28 I debated on posting my last comment.  I really didn't want to make anyone feel bad!!  I don't think you broke a rule - there are a ton of threads and it's easy to miss some.  Totally honest mistake that I probably shouldn't have called out.  <3

AFM, I can't remember any of my dreams lately!  I'm sure they will ramp up as the start of the school year gets closer.  
  • I have been having the weirdest dreams!!! Dreams about the baby, sex dreams, weird horror dreams. I totally forgot about this weird pregnancy symptom from last time. Damn hormones!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I don’t remember any of my dreams except like two weeks ago I dreamt I was having twins. Yikes! I’m really not cut out for that.
  • wild one from last night: 

We went for our second scan to see if we had two HB's and one baby had a GIANT head and the other was this weird super skinny thing. the next thing I know I'm looking down and I have this painful bump the size of a golf ball on my pelvis that is the giant head of the first baby. I woke up freaking out and touching my stomach to make sure the bump was gone. very freaky. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Last night I had a dream my cousin died! I was super sad about it and one of my other cousins was hugging me. It was so real..... Had to check in with my aunt.
  • I keep having nightmares! The other day it was my son getting cancer (the worst dream and SO realistic), yesterday I was fighting zombies. Enough with the weird dreams! :)
  • I’ve been having nightmares too. The worst two came in the same night a couple nights ago. First I dreamt that we were at the anatomy scan and found out that the baby had life threatening brain defects then when I fell back asleep I dreamt DS was kidnapped and it was just awful. I couldn’t go back to sleep after that and had trouble falling asleep the next couple nights afraid I’d have similar bad dreams. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• I'm in the nightmare boat, too!  Lots of dreams about miscarriage lately!  I hate it.
  • I had a nightmare that my husband cheated on me...with a dog. What in the frick? 🥴🤢 in the dream he didn’t tell me who it was with at first then he’s like it was with a dog ok!!! WHAT THE FRICK!? 😂😂😂 I think it’s cause a couple days ago he was telling me he wanted a puppy (haha good joke, sir)
  • @mrsc918 yiiiikeessss!!! 😱
  • @mrsc918, that is hilarious!

I have to join the weird dream party.. I dreamed I cheated on my husband.... with a Hanson brother. (You know, the Mmmbop guys from the 90s.)    :D:D  When I woke up I could not stop laughing.

And the dream kept repeating itself, all night!  Like I would wake up, laugh, go back to sleep, and have the same dream again, but with a different scenario.  WTF.  

I've also had a lot of dreams of reconnecting with old high school friends, ect.  So, I guess pregnancy makes me nostalgic!
  • @treetop19 Hanson was my favorite band for soooooo long.  I still have such an affinity for them, but that is hilarious!  LOL
  • Nothing as crazy as what you've all posted - but one that stressed me out last week. I was a manager at Wal-Mart and I was trying to help a hearing impaired customer since another co-worker was unable to communicate, so I went over and signed 'hi', which is pretty much the max of my ASL skills. He said he was there to pick up an order, and I was trying to find it for him. I was asking the cashiers if they knew about the order, which they didn't, and then I saw a woman waiting to buy two loaves of bread, and I went to ring her up real quick, then a long line grew and I was trying to turn off the light that said the lane was open....then I accidentally pressed that she had tomatoes so I had to deduct that off of her bill. Then she gave me coupons and I had to apply that. Meanwhile I'm telling people they need to go to another register and 'disperse'. I'm still worried about my original customer and where his order was out, and trying to remove the tomatoes from the bill....I was so stressed out. I had to wake myself up and tell myself IT'S JUST A DREAM!!!

- I recently tried Killer Dave's bread and love it
    - I'm in the NE and it's tomato season
    BFP: 7/8/19
    EDD: 3/19/20

• @lusineg I got stressed just reading it!!
  • @treetop19 Your post just reminded me I had the VERY SAME DREAM the other night! I was hooking up with Zach Hanson! AHHH! So random! 
    I also did meet them earlier this year, and fan girled big time, since I was obsessed with them as a kid. They were super nice and Taylor & Zach are hot. :)
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @MrsVP614.. if I would have known you were going to meet the Hansons ahead of time, I would have said put in a good word for both of us so maybe both our dreams could come true..  :D   just don't tell DH.
  • A few weeks ago I had a dream that I started having an affair with Bobby Flay. Like...... he's not even all that attractive  :#

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @MrsVP614 I looooved Hanson!  I *knew* I was going to marry Zac when I was 11, LOL!
  • I've been having all sorts of weird dreams.  Last night's craziness was a portal to some other place opening up in my grandparents' house and all sorts of giant monsters spawning from it.  NO idea where that came from.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • I had a dream that I went on a date with a high school boyfriend! It was magical and I had a really weird feeling when I woke up! 

Last night i dreamt that Pink died. And then in my dream I woke up from the dream and messaged her about it. It turned out that she was about to do exactly what I dreamt and I saved her from dying IRL. And then I woke up for real and it was all so real and it was just a total trip! 
  • @kailanae sounds like the show Stranger Things!!! Lol 
  • @mrsc918 I've never watched Stranger Things, so that's funny!  I honestly haven't watched/read anything recently remotely like my dream so it just seemed so out of place to randomly dream about haha.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • LOL I had to resurrect this one bc one of my dreams last night turned into a dream about TB! I logged on, and there were like so so so many--like, 12-- one-off/AW posts! One of them was just called "rants" and it made me so mad bc I'm like "literally in almost every prompt section you could possibly find for ANY thread--multiple of which I am sure this poster could be a part of--has a rants section!" So I opened the one that said rants, and the poster had posted once and then replied to herself like 7 times with a rant that began (IDK how I remember this so specifically), it began "Wah! Wah! Wah! Poo! Poo! Poo!" followed by the poster complaining about something. And even though I was super mad at all the one-off posts, I was like, "well that's kind of catchy." LOL to dream me--wat!