Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 8/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 8/13

• Loading the player...
  • @mvt2003 I’m right there with you, lady. I was so hopeful this cycle. I’m sorry ❤️
  • Thanks @b_1029 It does help to know I'm not alone. I've felt very isolated throughout this process (by my own choice, granted) and knowing I have TB here helps. I'm so sorry you're here with me, though. <3<3<3 I wouldn't wish this process on anyone. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Quiet over here so I'll pop in to say hey!! 

@b_1029 @mvt2003 I'm so sorry for what you ladies are feeling today. It's never enough to say sorry, because I know how you're feeling too. Lots of extra hugs today.

@b_1029 yeah the month/cycle thing gets confusing after a while. For me, we started in July 2018 so I am on my 14th month, 16th cycle (short 24-25 day cycles will do that). Either way, it sucks to have to count them out and I get the numbers wrong a lot. 

@mvt2003 hope you can get the tub leak figured out, that sounds like a hassle! 

Month/cycle: 14/16

CD/DPO: 23/8-9DPO

Timing: could have been worse, not super though 

Typical LP length: lately 10-11

Testing: heck naw

R/R: I had a crazy Monday after vacation yesterday, so I treated myself to another bagel this morning (my second this week, and it's only Tuesday, for those of you keeping track 😬). But at least I got my inbox back to normal so today miiiiiight be better. We shall see. 

Also sending lots of hugs to everybody after our troll yesterday, and for everybody who is feeling sad and hopeless. You all deserve to leave to BMBs. 

CS/Q: nope

• @jennifer_louise seriously all the bagels today please and thank you!! Glad you've at least got your inbox under control, that always is key. Also thank you for the support, this board means a lot to me and that troll cannot do a thing to impact how wonderful and supportive this group is. 

I truly did not understand the "why" of some of the rules when I started on here, but I dove in carefully, observing the board culture and the rules, wanting to give support, and knowing I would need support too. I can clearly say by the end of Month 2 of active participation I understood all of the rules. We are a community, not a random person's google. I hate that I'm now heading into Cycle #4 of active participation, but knowing I have this community helps keep me going. And, because I've been dying to use this gif - 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited August 2019
    *lurking from WTO*
    @b_1029 @mvt2003 so sorry you're both having a rough time! I hate the feeling of being so hopeful and feeling really confident that we did a great job with a cycle and surely it will pay off -- only to be disappointed. It feels so unfair. And can totally relate to feeling isolated regarding all this IRL! Thank goodness for The Bump. <3<3
    edit lurking note
  • flowntheloopflowntheloop member
    edited August 2019

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 13/1?

Timing: Pretty good. So far: -4, -2, -1,

Typical LP length: ~15 days

Testing: Hopefully after missed AF

R/R: Rant: I really really really don't feel like running errands today. Hopefully I can get everything done before it gets too hot out (we are in the middle of a heat advisory right now).

CS/Q:
    About to head out the door. Will come back for tags later (if I haven't melted in the process of running my errands)!

posted on monday's by accident. Ooops! I'm just now getting home. Will tag in a bit.

Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @b_1029 *big hugs* BFNs are the worst. I'm so sorry. Feel free to whine away! <3
    @mvt2003 Ughhhh! What a shitty day! I hope things improve for you today! P.S. I'm with you completely on your early views of the rules here. After spending time just a short time here,  I was completely on board with them!
    @jennifer_louise OMG you've got me craving a bagel so bad now. :cry::heart:

Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019