How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests?

Re: Weekly Group 2 Check-in (4/9-4/16) w/o 8/12

• EDD/W+D:  4/16- 4w4D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy seed

Upcoming appts: Seeing Family doc today to get pregnancy confirmation and a referral for my OB. Also hoping to book a dating U/S.

How are you feeling?: Gross. This has been one of the harder starts to pregnancy for me- nausea, exhaustion, sore boobs, super hormonal, bloat. I usually don’t get hit with anything until 6+ weeks and I haven’t really ever dealt with nausea. 

Rants/Raves: MIL took DD overnight on Friday so I could get some extra sleep!

Questions: Nope

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests? I’m a true crime junkie. I love listening to podcasts and watching documentaries. I’m also in a true crime book club. 

• EDD/W+D:  4wk 6 days or April 14th if I'm correct

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: definitely finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Upcoming appts: not till 9/11 for a dating scan and prenatal appt

How are you feeling?: ok. Minor cramps and back/side pain which makes me nervous.

Rants/Raves: no appt till I'm 9 weeks along! I swore last time I was 6 weeks when I went in.

Questions: not yet

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests? Love to read, listening to country music, going to wineries when not pregnant, and am a cat lover
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D:  April 13/5 weeks

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: green! We don’t want to know until birth! 

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed

Upcoming appts: 7 week US August 27, 1st prenatal August 30

How are you feeling?: overall pretty good, but it comes in waves. One minute I’m starving, the next minute I’m gagging. I’m exhausted all the time, taking 1 1/2-2 hour naps daily... ugh. But this is good need to me, so I’m trying not to complain!

Rants/Raves: headed to see the Backstreet Boys tonight... that will be fun! My first time since I was a kid going to a concert and not drinking... so that’s fun. Lol. But hey, baby’s first concert! 

Questions: has anyone else thought about journaling through your pregnancy? I kind of want to... 

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests? Reading, taking bubble baths, and listening to music! Currently into binge watching Netflix and taking naps. 🤣😂
  • @ejoseph16 omgosh have a great time at the concert! I would LOVE to go to one of their concerts!

EDD/W+D:  April 12th, 5w1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out for sure.

Baby is the size of a(n): Peppercorn, lavender bud.

Upcoming appts: August 20th we'll be doing a 6 week ultrasound.

How are you feeling?: My symptoms seem to have gone away for the most part which makes me feel a bit anxious. I do have sore breasts and am still a little tired. Still having some cramping occasionally.

Rants/Raves: Really ready to be done with PIO shots! My muscles are so sore.

Questions: No questions yet.

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests? I love to read, care for my house plants, and I like to play board game with friends. I also enjoy archery, hiking, and the arts. Basically down to try anything new hobby wise.

• jd614jd614 member
    edited August 2019
    EDD/W+D:  4/11..I think 5w2d?

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:  Id like to be surprised but I think DH wants to find out. 

Baby is the size of a(n): black peppercorn

Upcoming appts: first prenatal visit Thursday. 

How are you feeling?:  Nervous.  *TW* Ive had 3 early MC in the last year...one was just 4th of July weekend, so I honestly cant believe I am pregnant. I was about to throw in the towel. Gave away a bunch of baby stuff , cancelled the appt I made with a fertility dr and was ready to move on. So now I am a ball of confusion and emotions! 

As far as symptoms go, my boobs are sore and I am soooo tired , but otherwise ok!

Rants/Raves: Nothing at the moment that I can think of? 

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests?  I love being with family at the beach! Thats my favorite thing about summer. Also love working out, cooking, reading and going out with friends. 

• @littleredm I’m so excited! I’m really an NSYNC fan, but I love 90’s boy bands in general! I keep saying “baby’s first concert” today :) I really feel connected to this pregnancy... weird. Lol. 
  • EDD/W+D:  4/12  5w1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: definitely want to find out

Baby is the size of a(n): an appleseed. Bump says my baby is as tall as the M on an M&M. That cracked me up.

Upcoming appts: Aug 30 for my 7 week appointment, but i badly want to move it up to see how things are.

How are you feeling?: not feeling much symptoms wise. I think my sleep cycles are a little messed up and i'm more tired during the day because of that. I get very full when i eat normal amounts of food, so i think i'm bloated. No MS yet. Overall, i feel pretty normal, no major complaints.

Rants/Raves: I'm mostly excited as this is my first pregnancy, but sometimes worry about the stats around early pregnancy loss. I also personally know several ladies who have miscarried and know how common it is, so have the worry at the back of my mind. I think it is because i had to go through fertility treatments to get here, and thought of re-doing the treatments worries me.

Questions: Have you ladies been sexually active and do you worry? Any thoughts or advice? I know it should be fine, but i do worry at times.

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests? I'm currently binge watching The Crown and Madame Secretary on Netflix, love political dramas. I'm looking forward to watching Once upon a time in hollywood cos i'm a big Brad Pitt fan. I enjoy going on long walks. I'm waiting for my copy of expecting better. 
  • @sanpelligrino we have been sexually active this time. Last pregnancy, I had pretty much no desire. I knpw it's generally safe unless your OB tells you otherwise.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due 4/11/20 and currently 5 wks 2 days

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Ovia app says “BB pellet” this week 

Upcoming appts: Aug 21 U/S

How are you feeling?: Tired/bloated mostly.  Anxious I’m not showing more symptoms

Rants/Raves/Questions: I miss my jolt of caffeine!!!

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests?  I like to knit and crochet and binge watch my favorite shows.  Recently started Bones from the beginning on Hulu but also do Grey’s Anatomy, Brooklyn 99, Gilmore Girls, Friends and more.... DH and I just started Dexter (haven’t watched it in the past)..

• EDD/W+D:  April 14th or 16th...depending on which day I go by (first day of last period or O)

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: I want to be team green (we were for baby #2 and it was amazing) but MH wants to find out. We have some time to agree with me. 

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming appts: first appointment and ultrasound on August 30. 

How are you feeling?: nausea comes and goes, I smell everything and have all the emotions. I also have a cold. 

Rants/Raves: colds during pregnancy should be forbidden. 

Questions: not yet. 

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests? Love anything outdoors that doesn’t involve snow and love to read. 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• @sanpelligrino I have not yet this time. I’m just too tired lately. It is generally safe unless there’s a concern. It can cause a little bleeding by irritating the cervix. That freaked me out in my last pregnancy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @Kathryn0903 @mercury94 - thanks, we have been active, but i'm trying to be super careful. I think in general i'm nervous about anything "going in" except for my fingers (thanks Progesterone suppositories lol ) . I know i'm super excited for my 1st ultrasound but also nervous thinking about that ultrasound wand going in. I know i had some pain during my ultrasound monitoring in a couple of my iui cycles because my right ovary wasnt cooperating and hiding, causing them to really push on my pubic bone to visualize things. *Sigh*
  • @mandarenee898 Friends and Gilmore girls FTW!
  • @sanpelligrino I hear you on the ultrasound wand! During my IVF monitoring they did the same thing as my left ovary likes to hang out directly behind my uterus always.   I have to stay away from Gilmore Girls right now cause I always want to be drinking a large cup of coffee watching that show!!!
  • @mandarenee898 so true!!! coffee and all the other junk food they keep eating :sweat_smile:
  • tash2020tash2020 member
    edited August 2019
    EDD/W+D:  April 15/ 5 weeks + 2 days

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out! I thought my DH would want to be surprised but he also wants to find out 

Baby is the size of a(n): lentil

Upcoming appts: first prenatal august 26

How are you feeling?: mostly bloating. Last weeks exhaustion has passed (for now) but I will enjoy it while it lasts

Rants: I was so hungry this morning I ate my lunch by 10 am at work lol
    Rave: Girls night planned for tomorrow

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests? I love to travel, read and binge watch shows. Trying to get into podcasts for the commute to work if anyone has any recommendations 
  • EDD/W+D:  April 23/4w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 
    Originally I planned on being team green. We have a boy and girl already but now I think I want to find out. I don’t know 😬

Baby is the size of a(n): 
    Poppyseed?

Upcoming appts: 
    Scan is sept 17

How are you feeling?: 
    tired! 

Rants/Raves: I feel like pregnant people should have a burst of energy. Not the opposite 

GTKY: What are your hobbies/interests? I’m into photography 

Pregnancy Ticker